Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (115097 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by GHoJes: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:
No waste your saliva again o, make we no go confuse you join the mad woman.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kaboninc(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennylov:
your father, your mother,infact your whole generation if u will have any is a thief and armed robbers.you will enter a case bigger than this. you will alleged in a higher placebu won't know how to exonerate yourself. mark today date. you are my target No 10.

See ya draw draw mouth. You put me for ya target list. Stuupiid pig. You fuulliisshly forger say you be number one on your target list.

Go school, you no go. Learn trade you no learn. Na stealing be your hobby. Stealing and scamming na ya pass time. You have always wanted to be a thief. Even the thief wet you be, na very stuupiid type.

Come here dey form Sissy bravo.

16 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
GHoJes:

No waste your saliva again o, make we no go confuse you join the mad woman.
Yes sir!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
kaboninc:

See ya draw draw mouth. You put me for ya target list. Stuupiid pig. You fuulliisshly forger say you be number one on your target list.

Go school, you no go. Learn trade you no learn. Na stealing be your hobby. Stealing and scamming na ya pass time. You have always wanted to be a thief. Even the thief wet you be, na very stuupiid type.

Come here dey form Sissy bravo.
idiot oooo.go to Absu Statistics dept ask if me.you think say I be mongo park like u.u be my target I will use as a scape goat for all that put deer mouth in what does not concern dem.sooner or later u go look for d same jennylove I wil allow u to suffer more for it.cos your mouth put you into trouble. Alika

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yes sir!! grin
bia ghojes or ghosatan Na your father, Mother, siblings, Wife if u have any is mad.infact your craze go soon start. see ewu Congo shameful idiot.battled words with me.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Mo gbe!!! E sure for this babe Gan o. If the jazz catch OP e no fit catch us. Colossus abeg set the ball rolling. I can't wait to see her crawling and begging here. Arran nonsense undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kaboninc(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
idiot oooo.go to Absu Statistics dept ask if me.you think say I be mongo park like u.u be my target I will use as a scape goat for all that put deer mouth in what does not concern dem.sooner or later u go look for d same jennylove I wil allow u to suffer more for it.cos your mouth put you into trouble. Alika

Oh na ABSU you go? You go study Statistics?

You suppose go learn how to be a thief.

A thief will always be a thief. Since this year wey
she pay you, you never deliver and still one song you dey sing. You no wan change?

When she confront you here you talk say na customs. Na customs she give money? Abi you use the money go import guns for more operations them come catch you. Any way, you go die like rat if you try am.

You are a disgrace to the university and your state. Am sure you've been disowned by your parents as you go do try to steal them too.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh na ABSU you go? You go study Statistics?

You suppose go learn how to be a thief.

A thief will always be a thief. Since this year wey
she pay you, you never deliver and still one song you dey sing. You no wan change?

When she confront you here you talk say na customs. Na customs she give money? Abi you use the money go import guns for more operations them come catch you. Any way, you go die like rat if you try am.

You are a disgrace to the university and your state. Am sure you've been disowned by your parents as you go do try to steal them too.

lollllllll laugh wan kill me.chai I can even feed you 100hundred if you. u see have you ever see or heard when u accuse and called someone names and it get back At U.I dey laugh you u dey make mouth. d last time I check you are impotent and useless. so don't let me swear for you.cos you are nnow in a bondage.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:
Mo gbe!!! E sure for this babe Gan o. If the jazz catch OP e no fit catch us. Colossus abeg set the ball rolling. I can't wait to see her crawling and begging here. Arran nonsense undecided angry
lolll rolling begging mtchewww.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2015
I don't know why people who claimed they are matured should be behaving like chickens. The lady who is being owed is not talking anyhow, it is people who don't know when and how the business went are spewing trash here.

For God sake jennyluv has agreed to pay up by next month, so why all these insults on the poor woman. In as far as i do not like how she handle the issue initially, but heh, you guys have crucified her enough nah. No one is above mistakes, and i believe she has learnt her lesson.

SHE'S A WOMAN LIKE SOME OF YOU. LET HER BE!
Please jenny try and pay her the money and save yourself from these insults ok.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
I don't know why people who claimed they are matured should be behaving like chickens. The lady who is being owed is not talking anyhow, it is people who don't know when and how the business went are spewing trash here.

For God sake jennyluv has agreed to pay up by next month, so why all these insults on the poor woman. In as far as i do not like how she handle the issue initially, but heh, you guys have crucified her enough nah. No one is above mistakes, and i believe she has learnt her lesson.

you and jennyfraud would make a perfect pair..she is not human but a machine.no woman would put her fellow woman through this trauma,pls try to read the whole thread like a jamb comprehensive passage..I can bet my destiny she won't pay up cos her attitude is indicative of a habitual bold fraudster

22 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2015
majalisa:
you and jennyfraud would make a perfect pair..she is not human but a machine.no woman would put her fellow woman through this trauma,pls try to read the whole thread like a jamb comprehensive passage..I can bet my destiny she won't pay up cos her attitude is indicative of a habitual bold fraudster
I don't know what you mean by perfect pair but all I'm saying is that her intent initially might not be to scam her. Maybe things didn't went as she planned but she really messed up big time, no doubt.

But you guys have insulted her enough, that's what I'm saying. Since we've known her shop, let us hold her by her words on paying up by next month. Please I beg you guys. Peach is not even as insultive as you guys! HABA!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 6:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
lag chai I don craze retire go ask of jenny for jakende estate isolo.lag wey d born me.who say I know go pay.u are useless now as I dey talk to u.instead to pray May God open your way u are here exchanging words with woman.if I blow craze for u now.u go enter market. leave me oooo.let me be ooo I be scammer ooo I accept.infact any word u talk I set accept am.

@jennylov you don't look like sum1 I knw in jakande estate,isolo,lagos state.my mom stays dere
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Nawaooh!!! Insults flying here and there.

Peach don't forget to update when you receive you money.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2015
GENERALCASHMIR:

@jennylov you don't look like sum1 I knw in jakande estate,isolo,lagos state.my mom stays dere

lol. I attended kings and Queens college near Mr Biggs.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

[/quote]nna God bless u sooo much.infact you indeed a blessing to your family.thank u are seeing all this. if this is how online bizness I'm highly disappointed in this Nl. d behave immaturely if Any of my customers say something here d attack d person. calling her my monickers. I pray that God should forgive dem all.infact I raise hand for dem
d worst thing here calling me names.Jenny scam her in anyway I'm not moved by what the said here.as far I have talked with d Lady. Nl or No NL my bizness keep moving.but who's ever that is here I called my name or mention jennylove scam or dupe her.God will smear all with Everlasting poverty. nobody in here is perfect, im not perfect either. so why all this crucifixion I don't blame Anybody at all.but Tenny who brought me in To this mess.because of 115,000.do u think if I did not encounter all this ordeal lastvyr and this yr. what will I be doing talking trash with everbdy here.but you brought your fellow woman to a public disgrace.tarnish my image in Fb dats not A enough. ypu come here to tarnish mine I scam u d way u claimed but I do advertise my business.as I have said this if is not The God I serve let him keep mute over this case.but if God is God will each one if u in here who called me names.receive double disgrace in your life.No peace for the wicked ones.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by klickash077(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
colossus2:
UPDATE
Shop located by ***, Jennifer seen.
Shop can't be called a boutique cos its almost empty.
A few good glittering panties, few loafers (not up to 20), some tops and some suits.
Her own shop is on the right hand side of that building (not shown in the pix)
The boutique facing the road is far better than hers, you can imagine hers.

well done sir for the job well done, a selfless work and true spirit of being our brothers keeper. may God send help your way too, at all times.
can't imagine how helpless the OP must have been with little or no information on how to get her hard earn money back since December last year

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
majalisa:
if you are perfect be the first to come and arrest me in my shop.if u are bold enough come to Benin.I dare u u won't walk out of my place with your life.I promise u that if u dare open your stinky mouth and me called me name in this group I swear with my life u won't leave to tell d story. are u perfect in this entire world. have I scam any of your relative or family if u have any.don't let me curse you with a bible.don't let me sow your life a seed in a Alter. let me be oo.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Jenny just thank ur star u are not in Lagos esp for that Isolo. I for personally come deal with u. Better come down from ur high horse and lay low. In case u don't know how social media spoils biz, u can Google it up.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2015
klickash077:

well done sir for the job well done, a selfless work and true spirit of being our brothers keeper. may God send help your way too, at all times.
can't imagine how helpless the OP must have been with little or no information on how to get her hard earn money back since December last year
I put it all to u.let nxtmth reach den you all we know I'm not daft or a begger.come think of it u are only an empty barrel.becos you are here looking for facees to welcome you. u ain't nobody infact pray for change. don't let what u are doing as a peanut bring disgrace for u.u better watch your word. I dare everybody to come and do their worst. den I will ask d f police and whosever u guys will bring. if I rob or steal from d Op.all we did was business transaction which did not occur d way I planned it.so what's my crime.if is UK or US will u guys go and check d site or names of d shop.that's why u are daft.may God help u all.and forgive.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov (1)

Jennylov (2)

Jennylov (3)

How many times did I call you?

You are wrong and your attitude towards this whole issue is wrong! Please stop! Stop! stop! This is not the way to behave on an online forum or treat a customer.

You are angry, yes! But you can't fight and threaten everybody who makes a post on this thread. Listen, people have gone to jail and even suffered great harm just by angrily saying "you will see" to a neigbour who was already destined to die the next day. See the level of gangster you are displaying on here. A business woman? SMH. Again, this is not the way to way at all.

Stop this online fighting and do the right thing so you can get this behind you and move on with life. Biko, Adanna. Nwayioma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Gboliwe:
Jennylov (1)

Jennylov (2)

Jennylov (3)

How many times did I call you?

You are wrong and your attitude towards this whole issue is wrong! Please stop! Stop! stop! This is not the way to behave on an online forum or treat a customer.

You are angry, yes! But you can't fight and threaten everybody who makes a post on this thread. Listen, people have gone to jail and even suffered great harm just by angrily saying "you will see" to a neigbour who was already destined to die the next day. See the level of gangster you are displaying on here. A business woman? SMH. Again, this is not the way to way at all.

Stop this online fighting and do the right thing so you can get this behind you and move on with life. Biko, Adanna. Nwayioma.
my dear you don't how I feel.if u do u will tell dem to stop raining curses.I'm at fault I admit. but cursing me or raining curses on me is not what I like at all.since this issue started I have nor curse anyone of dem.but the choose I can't fold my hands and watch my name being drag to d mud over what? pple scam others money worth bilions of Naira.but I'm here Advertising my Goods cos I know my hrt is pure .den why would d call me names over what. do I do bizness with dem.or do any of dem know me.just warned dem I'm not disrepecting u.but let dem let me be til nxtmth reach before d can wag their tail.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Setaje(f): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
How do u call God's name in a situation like this. You cannot be calling God on one hand and be cursing and threatening fire and brimstone. You have already fought God's battle. Live God out of this.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:
Jenny just thank ur star u are not in Lagos esp for that Isolo. I for personally come deal with u. Better come down from ur high horse and lay low. In case u don't know how social media spoils biz, u can Google it up.
I blame you I don't cos you are nothing to me at all.if pple are talking don't talk.for your information I do come to lag steady. infact if u dare me meet me in lag.I will tear like a lion. you will know woman get power pass man.stupid fellow dare me and see
in your next word u won't put mouth in someone else prb.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Setaje:
How do u call God's name in a situation like this. You cannot be calling God on one hand and be cursing and threatening fire and brimstone. You have already fought God's battle. Live God out of this.
I need to,if u have go thru all this post you will understand well.that the started raiining curses calling me names.what for? what have I done to deserve this.I only blame D op not any of dem here.becos d are ranting up and down.let any of dem that has power come to my shop in Benin meet me face to face.then lets see who will laugh last.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
I need to,if u have go thru all this post you will understand well.that the started raiining curses calling me names.what for? what have I done to deserve this.I only blame D op not any of dem here.becos d are ranting up and down.let any of dem that has power come to my shop in Benin meet me face to face.then lets see who will laugh last.
Hahahaha... This girl NA clown! I sincerely wish u dey for Isolo. NA then u go know. U Dey form voltron abi... Waa tey. In case u wanna know, this is the end of ur sales here on Nairaland. I will see to it u don't make sales here. Bitvh! Small girl like u talking this way
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello Jennylov. hi. how far. I don't know you so I will not start calling you names. but Come on! u sef think am from another person's view. she gave you money for something, custom seize am (not really her business. it is your duty to make sure your papers are good, but it happens). You say you lost her number (In the era of social media, she can't be that hard to find, but let's wave that, it happens). BUT blocking her on Facebook is a deliberate act and it is a provocative one. How can you not see this? How can you not see how wrong you are? You broke this deal when you failed to deliver. you cannot hold her ransom by saying the bale must be sold first. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Now you should do some damage control. I am sure you have been a good business woman in the past. Do not let 115k ruin your good name. If you can afford it, like you say, return the money. It will not remove anything from you. I am sure you can resell the bale (clothes no dey spoil). You cannot win in an exchange of insults here. All it is doing is turning everyone, even the neutral ones against you. This would have turned out so much differently but for your initial posts. if you remember, Nairalanders first asked that you defend yourself. They didn't start attacking you until your somewhat tactless responses to the OP. Let it end now. Enough of the whole God will judge......That is not helping.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Ewo! "Tear you like a lion"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na TerryG mama born this one ooo....Nna mehn.....

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:

Hahahaha... This girl NA clown! I sincerely wish u dey for Isolo. NA then u go know. U Dey form voltron abi... Waa tey. In case u wanna know, this is the end of ur sales here on Nairaland. I will see to it u don't make sales here. Bitvh! Small girl like u talking this way
lol u are bastard I put it to u.you know say ur life dey Gods and hand and future.if u wish u ur neighbour bad. DAT bad fortune will finish your entire generation. wait too do u think is by selling on NL.I have making my sales before I join NL so near it in mind.is grace of God that keep me moving taa gbafuo gi dia. Ewu Yoruba. I will make you crawl and beg d sane jennylove monkey.you go find favour and help door will closed for u.as wish me bad.so shall God close d door if your success. you be wasted product if u don't know. Na pple like u dey leave in poverty till now.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! "Tear you like a lion"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na TerryG mama born this one ooo....Nna mehn.....
Ewu Yoruba my dear come to pay me a visit in Benin. if u dare yourself I'm still waiting for your boys too.if u did not bring dem today today ehhh. u will be disgraced.mumu cango.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
my dear you don't how I feel.if u do u will tell dem to stop raining curses. I'm at fault I admit . but cursing me or raining curses on me is not what I like at all.since this issue started I have nor curse anyone of dem.but the choose I can't fold my hands and watch my name being drag to d mud over what? pple scam others money worth bilions of Naira.but I'm here Advertising my Goods cos I know my hrt is pure .den why would d call me names over what. do I do bizness with dem.or do any of dem know me.just warned dem I'm not disrepecting u.but let dem let me be til nxtmth reach before d can wag their tail.

I will not belabor the issue but you see that your comment in bold? That should have settled everything if you had said it when you came to this thread. Life is toooooo short to live it fighting. It's quite unfortunate this incidence has happened, but please stop fighting and concentrate on doing the right thing. Even the bible says "a curse without cause cannot stand" (Prov. 26 v 2)

You have fought enough, we all now know you are a big girl with a godfather. Just end it now and concentrate on doing the right thing. See all the time used in fighting, you could have used it in advertising your many designer wears and bales. When this is over you shall sit down and draw lessons from this thread and better your business. That's what challenges do to positive minded people.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Moderators can u at least ban this girl already undecided Broken too much rules. Her grammatical blunders are killing me mehn. I no wan get headache this early morning

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63)

Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket / Suitable Cream For Light Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.