Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114625 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:
Moderators can u at least ban this girl already undecided Broken too much rules. Her grammatical blunders are killing me mehn. I no wan get headache this early morning

Absolutely no reason why that should be done. Haba! How can you advocate for that? What positive has banning a perpetrator ever achieved? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:
Moderators can u at least ban this girl already undecided Broken too much rules. Her grammatical blunders are killing me mehn. I no wan get headache this early morning
No please, no ban
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Hello Jennylov. hi. how far. I don't know you so I will not start calling you names. but Come on! u sef think am from another person's view. she gave you money for something, custom seize am (not really her business. it is your duty to make sure your papers are good, but it happens). You say you lost her number (In the era of social media, she can't be that hard to find, but let's wave that, it happens). BUT blocking her on Facebook is a deliberate act and it is a provocative one. How can you not see this? How can you not see how wrong you are? You broke this deal when you failed to deliver. you cannot hold her ransom by saying the bale must be sold first. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Now you should do some damage control. I am sure you have been a good business woman in the past. Do not let 115k ruin your good name. If you can afford it, like you say, return the money. It will not remove anything from you. I am sure you can resell the bale (clothes no dey spoil). You cannot win in an exchange of insults here. All it is doing is turning everyone, even the neutral ones against you. This would have turned out so much differently but for your initial posts. if you remember, Nairalanders first asked that you defend yourself. They didn't start attacking you until your somewhat tactless responses to the OP. Let it end now. Enough of the whole God will judge......That is not helping.
you remember, Nairalanders first asked that you defend yourself. They didn't start attacking you until your somewhat tactless responses to the OP. Let it end now. Enough of the whole God will judge......That is not helping. [/quote]if u are into business of contraband u won't saying all this.do u think she is d only one I deal on.No many online here so why would I chose to defraud her d first place over what ?If u are d one someone posted false accusations on u that u scam.do u know word Scam.I should leave the person to go on with it on social network. if u do such I don't.besides I did not defend myself. come through all her accusations and mine words I did not in anyway denied that she paid in d money.but d way everybody in here put it it what baffles me.someone scam you d way u claim still place shop name and logo in Advert section. since all this while I know her names is Peach on NL. so thats I keep coming online steady her to see me clearly that I'm not running but she go in Fb to showcase herself. d pple that she trying to draw attention now.God has not started oo.he will surely prove his name.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

Absolutely no reason why that should be done. Haba! How can you advocate for that? What positive has banning a perpetrator ever achieved? Haba!
Abeg try tell her to stop putting up defences cos it's making her look stupid. She should simply stop replying everybody on this thread. I am done quoting her. Before her stupidity infects me grin

Lmaooooo... Business of contraband? Abi na only me read that line ni. :-D Jennylov do me a favour please, let's be civil and stop replying this thread till it's all paid off biko
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
colossus2:

No please, no ban
pls you guys should ban me.I will be soo much grateful I will go on with my life. is not d end of my life.besides my shop name and everything is with u all.infact I will be so grateful.NL is just a mere social Network not my shop or family. I will be grateful cos I gave been hearing Ban since.I need it now.so that I will rest and have peace of mind.mtcheww
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:

Abeg try tell her to stop putting up defences cos it's making her look stupid. She should simply stop replying everybody on this thread. I am done quoting her. Before her stupidity infects me grin

Lmaooooo... Business of contraband? Abi na only me read that line ni. :-D Jennylov do me a favour please, let's be civil and stop replying this thread till it's all paid off biko
yes I put it to u.u go school pass me yet you dey show ur mumu self.you know reach for anything as far God is concerned. I will use u as toothpick lol. Omo Ale.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2015
olu4life:

lol u are running come and face jennylove Ewu Aturu when everybody was calling me names where are d so called moderator.did d not know you guys broke d rules now.you monkey without human mind will be here talking about Ban.I'm not interested in NL after all I did not make my first sales from here so why would I.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
yes I put it to u.u go school pass me yet you dey show ur mumu self.you know reach for anything as far God is concerned. I will use u as toothpick lol. Omo Ale.
You look presentable offline with a good customer service. Your attitude online is something else.
I know you will pay her before the end of September wink

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by starbuck(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Why would someone be behaving like a kid that was given birth on a mango tree........ Smh

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Jenny, I have begged you to stop exchanging words with anybody here and focus on how to repay your debt, but it's like you still immature to comprehend what I said and the damages you are doing to yourself. Why on earth would a grown up lady like you be behaving like a child?

Must you answer every comment you see here? Please behave like matured lady you are and snub all comments address to you.

THEY JUST ENJOY MAKING MOKERY OF YOU; EVEN THE ONES YOU ARE BETTER THAN HAVE FOUND A REASON TO TALK TO YOU ANYHOW.

Please pay peach her money.... she has tried and she's not even abusive.. DO NOT TAKE HER SILENCE FOR HER WEAKNESS!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by NoRetreat(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
I took my time to read the thread.I think Jennylov is frustrated,frustration leads to aggression though she has a bad attitude too. For record purpose, What Jennylove did is Obtaining Money By False Pretence if she refused to hand over the cloth and also refused to pay the money back. The way out for her is to reach out privately to the Peach and sort herself out in an humble manner. Life is a stage everybody bears one burden or the other, please be gentle and honourable.A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol @ mokery

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
lol. I attended kings and Queens college near Mr Biggs.

Wow,I knw dat sch well,cool anyway,pls try to sort out whatever it is you ladies have together the best possible amicable way,am just here to read comment and learn.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nkem79(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
don't push me.if u do.I wol be very sorry.I have had enough of your insult here.if u push me I swear to God u can do what u like.I'm now dancing to ur turn.I'm not foolish. don't call me names I'm not a thief or scammer.if push me your bale and your money.u won't see it.I swear to God.so let's behave matutelyhere.

IMAGINE!! So after you had problems, you felt it qas her fault? You are a disgrace to all business women in nigeria, I eead through the thread but when I got to this, I had to pull the brakes. Who are you? Who the Bleep do you think you are? Let me tell you, I had some deliveries in lekki, due to traffic, they couldn't get there on time, my client left. I kept calling, she was upset she didn't pick. I sent her text messages pleading that it will get ti her the next day. She said she leaves early for work, I left my house at 6am, we drove to a meeting point to wait for her, at 6.32am she came and picked up. She gave me more customers from the bank due to her experience with me. she only goods worth 13k and I got I wholesaler and other customers combined with transactions of over 300k.

Look Jenny, pay her her money within the stipulated time, or I will personally destroy your business that you will look for food to eat. You call God yet you are a disgrace to all that the bible.

Unless you are not born of a woman or that money did not enter your account will you go free.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kendlez(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2015
ib4real95:
@ Jennylov.. The dangote truck wey go crush ur brains still dey load cement. The thunder wey go fire u still dey register for gym. Better payup the OP.. Worthless piece of shiat!!

Lwkmd grin this so cracked me up that I couldn't help quoting it! Hahahahaha....i jst can't stop laughing!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2015
starbuck:
Why would someone be behaving like a kid that was given birth on a mango tree........ Smh

lol
Could be a family thing. I checked her out on Fbk and her sister( she added her as family) had pictures of herself or another lady posted on her wall with horrible grammar calling out the person to leave her man, husband snatcher bla bla. 'Twas pathetic and pitiable.

I pray the OP gets her money back .
Lesson to everyone: things are not always what it seems to be. Trust is dead. See your goods before u part with your money and honestly, " okirika" is the very last thing to pre- order.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Y
ifyalways:
lol
Could be a family thing. I checked her out on Fbk and her sister( she added her as family) had pictures of herself or another lady posted on her wall with horrible grammar calling out the person to leave her man, husband snatcher bla bla. 'Twas pathetic and pitiable.

Lesson to everyone: things are not always what it seems to be. Trust is dead. See your goods before u part with your money and honestly, " okirika" is the very last thing to pre- order.

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2015
ifyalways:
lol

Na family thing o....the brother own na apology. Clowns!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
when you talked look back and front before saying a word. are u d Lady I did biz so what bring apology or remorse here.what do I do to u that I will apologize to u.infact all d pple in here crucifying me up and down I don't have a single words or even a pin to tell u guys.you are here talking of apology.is only d lady I have biz not any other person in here as far as I'm concerned. nobody is feeding me.the same way I'm here you are came d same way.
you are funny walahi!If you were not re-tarded you should know that the apology is for peaches,the innocent lady you are owing.Its not rocket science na!You are busy flapping your mouth that you are not afraid of anybody.Let me be the one to break it to you that what you did is a criminal offence.Get a laywer to enlighten you on the elements of advance fee fraud and obtaining by false pretences.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Day11:

In Latin is called *Yahoozee Yahoozee*

Smh for you, Buh I thank God ur own bird lay her eggs in d nest.

Jennyluv, It takes me few hours to locate you, if you dare me, tell me where you are angry
smh for you too...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Buyers dey scam sellers tooo, send your goods without payment and watch yourself blocked from watsapp after you have paid courier from your own pocket. You end up losing both your goods and money, buyer scams are undetectable, you can't trace the ID to shame the scammer either, you just lick your wounds and move on.

I just hope we really don't have to drag innocent family members into this.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by MGeey(f): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2015
...And to think i contacted her on whatsapp with the intention of doing business with her... THANK GOD.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
if you are perfect be the first to come and arrest me in my shop.if u are bold enough come to Benin.I dare u u won't walk out of my place with your life.I promise u that if u dare open your stinky mouth and me called me name in this group I swear with my life u won't leave to tell d story. are u perfect in this entire world. have I scam any of your relative or family if u have any.don't let me curse you with a bible.don't let me sow your life a seed in a Alter. let me be oo.
you have the mentality of an inane LovePeddler...you are shameless.you think being a cyber urchin would cover ur inhumane act? Go on and curse me you face saving two faced cannibalistic cretinous thief..your thieving days are numbered.a word of advice,stealing is for Men while prostitution is for women but when a woman combines this two vices as an occupation...she Is finished....Prostituthief

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by delleby(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Like i said madam Jennylov, u dont understand d power of social media. U earlier said u're connected with millitary operatives Well i can tell u with all I've read here that that cant help u. I personally was born and bred in d barracks, Officers quarters to b precise. I attended all military schools. So I say for sure that it won't help u. If only u handled this situation properly. Madam Peach, I still suggest u screen grab many of her comments if u want to press charges because U CAN. Even the son of a general who handles a situation like madam Jennylov will not go scot free in d eyes of d law.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bluntspade: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just finished hacking the b.itch gps location jennylov you are in for suprises remember karma will always have its way.BLUNTSPADE
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
delleby:
Like i said madam Jennylov, u dont understand d power of social media. U earlier said u're connected with millitary operatives Well i can tell u with all I've read here that that cant help u. I personally was born and bred in d barracks, Officers quarters to b precise. I attended all military schools. So I say for sure that it won't help u. If only u handled this situation properly. Madam Peach, I still suggest u screen grab many of her comments if u want to press charges because U CAN. Even the son of a general who handles a situation like madam Jennylov will not go scot free in d eyes of d law.
lol press charges chai my eyes see don see shit. my dear I'm not boosting at all.or what to exchange words with u.u where brought up in barrack so me nko I was in brought up in ghetto.na when prb arise that's when u will know is not by mouth OK.this issue is a minor inssue to me at alllll. I'm not shivering.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
bluntspade:
I just finished hacking the b.itch gps location jennylov you are in for suprises remember karma will always have its way.BLUNTSPADE
lol lollllllllll.rubbish.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
majalisa:
you have the mentality of an inane LovePeddler...you are shameless.you think being a cyber urchin would cover ur inhumane act? Go on and curse me you face saving two faced cannibalistic cretinous thief..your thieving days are numbered.a word of advice,stealing is for Men while prostitution is for women but when a woman combines this two vices as an occupation...she Is finished....Prostituthief
lol lol ook OK ooooo.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
I don't know what you mean by perfect pair but all I'm saying is that her intent initially might not be to scam her. Maybe things didn't went as she planned but she really messed up big time, no doubt.

But you guys have insulted her enough, that's what I'm saying. Since we've known her shop, let us hold her by her words on paying up by next month. Please I beg you guys. Peach is not even as insultive as you guys! HABA!
she conscented to damage,she should not complain of injury.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
MGeey:
...And to think i contacted her on whatsapp with the intention of doing business with her... THANK GOD.
lol like seriously chai u for enter one chance lol. mtchewww.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
bluntspade:
Korrect!!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by simababe(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its so so funny seeing all dz here. Anyway peach should be patient I pray God gives u ur money bak and jennylove should please refund her money immediately cos u ve already given pple reason not to patronise you again. May God reward us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.