Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114473 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is this thread still alive?I thought we all agreed to wait till september ending.Anyways,my work is done here....In other news,ladies can head on to my makeup lounge thread for a fresh post.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Quote me and see
little wonder

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shy shy is p!ssed
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
If behind every beard was wisdom, goats will be prophets

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
majalisa:
little wonder
Try it again

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Shymm3x: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shy shy is p!ssed

Yo, I don't even know this bastard. This jobless and dirt poor loafer just stays stalking me everywhere for months now. He always pop up from nowhere all time. And the only thing I normally do is just to curse him out and tell him to get off my nuts.

But this bastard crossed the line with this shiit. I don't even talk to people on here offline and I always mind my business. But this accursed bastard had to throw my handle in some crap about scam.

On my mum's life - I would've killed this bastard if this weren't the internet for the fun of it. These bastards don't even know their limits. This bastard violated me and crossed the line and sorrowful death and pain shall be his portion. There's a limit to stalking people.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Yo, I don't even know this bastard. This jobless and dirt poor loafer just stays stalking me everywhere for months now. He always pop up from nowhere all time. And the only thing I normally do is just to curse him out and tell him to get off my nuts.

But this bastard crossed the line with this shiit. I don't even talk to people on here offline and I always mind my business. But this accursed bastard had to throw my handle in some crap about scam.

On my mum's life - I would've killed this bastard if this weren't the internet for the fun of it. These bastards don't even know their limits. This bastard violated me and crossed the line and sorrowful death and pain shall be his portion. There's a limit to stalking people.
Chill b! Nutjobs are everywhere on this site. Ignore bro! kiss
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Shymm3x: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Chill b! Nutjobs are everywhere on this site. Ignore bro! kiss

Fvck that wretched and dirt poor bastard.

I'll report him to Seun and Mukina2 now...cos that's how people get killed for nothing.

I've got stalkers but this accursed monkey took it to the next level. Can't be logging on to bs like this one.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
CaptPlanet:
If behind every beard was wisdom, goats will be prophets

grin grin what a proverb! Kai!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Yes! You stupid father taught me well. The mumu runs in your household so I learnt well
E pain am oh grin
No go learn how to be shoe-maker.
Be waiting for google adsense to pay you with una lie lie gist.
You wan be like Linda Ikeji cheesy

Why you wan dey sell chinko phone. You for give jenny your life savings make she help you buy bale na.
https://www.nairaland.com/2508836/what-cost-starting-small-mobile

[size=28pt]M

U

M

U[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

...cos that's how people get killed for nothing.

I've got stalkers but this accursed monkey took it to the next level. Can't be logging on to bs like this one.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck that wretched and dirt poor bastard.

I'll report him to Seun and Mukina2 now...cos that's how people get killed for nothing.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy tiger! Eaaaaassssy.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by adorable29(f): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
NNE tell me dem.I raise hand for u.infact u too much.becos of Bale.

Madam, be wise! Shine your eye!

You think everybody that calls you friend is really your friend? This woman is heating up the thread and worsening people's anger towards you and you are there hailing her....

Some people will take this matter personally because of her unguarded and irritating tribalistic utterances and prolong the case to a level even you with all your gragra cannot imagine!

Am suprised you are encouraging her as if you don't want the issue to end.

Internet issues stays forever o! The longer the matter, the more google recognises your name. You don't want your grandkids to google grandma's name and what comes up is scammer, thief blablabla.

End this matter once and for all!

PS: Am neither Igbo or Yoruba. Before that becomes the issue.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
nenergy:

Very Arrogant and inconsiderate!

Holding someone's money...she's crying and calling, but you blocked her and stopped picking her calls. Is that how to do business?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oga mmi #no be me mbok

Read first na..
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

E pain am oh grin
No go learn how to be shoe-maker.
Be waiting for google adsense to pay you with una lie lie gist.
You wan be like Linda Ikeji cheesy

Why you wan dey sell chinko phone. You for give jenny your life savings make she help you buy bale na.
https://www.nairaland.com/2508836/what-cost-starting-small-mobile

[size=28pt]M

U

M

U[/size]

You try shah! Next person please....

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy tiger! Eaaaaassssy.
Hey baby kiss tongue
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Trypa:

Forget dis trash u are say jennylov is wrong accept d fact maybe u are her accompanist sef undecided
what in my name is Accompanist?
Are we playing Music here ni??
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Easy tiger! Eaaaaassssy.
IDOWUOGBO
IDOWUOGBO IDOWUOGBO
How many times I call ya name
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
annawhite:
what in my name is Accompanist?
Are we playing Music here ni??
Chai....50 shades of nairalanders cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
jezz I'm not here to defend anybody at all.but to speak my mind.I have see many nlanders calling jennylove monickers lol. I will laugh because is Normal thing in online bizness. first and foremost I want to beg on behalf of jennylove though I don't know her in person.but I introduced my sis to patronise her in bale.seeing all this Allegations and insult is what I don't like at all.I understand how the Op feel but pls I'm begging u in d the Name of God forgive her.she has explained why she did not called u.you are not the only one she do sell to,the pressure she encounterd is much for her.we are All humans like the message the Lady posted it does not warrant this at all for u posting her pic online when her profile pic and num is online is not good at all.jennylove u are at fault too by not calling her to tell her the situation on ground.plss I'm appealing on behalf of jennylove pls she have received many insult small boys calling her names which is not good. but come think of this what if in a process like this she is a scammer the way the Op and others here call her she won't be online even the day d Op pay the money into her Acct.so pls Enough is Enough till d date she gave the lady.OP I know it will sound bad to u.you own the Lady Apology why I said that is because you have tarnish her image by putting I WAS DUPED BY JENNYLOVE That's what draw my Attention here.is not Good at all plss settlle this Amicably with her.is a big scar on her post.since I have been reading the post None of Her customers the Nlanders attack in here says jennylove scam her.As for those saying pay the money where all earth have u see goods been purchased and to d delivery was bad. then you came up and said I need my money back.As far as The goods is no longer in d Warehouse where he or she purchase d goods is now out of record.customers get what the paid for As the Lady said online here.Why do Bank,Bizness tycoon do put in their Recipt NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENTS.unless jennylove pity u and pay back the money.No offence plss just speaking my mind over this issue.If u nlanders like let them call me Jennylove monickers I don't care.The truth must be told.Jennylove u have learnt your mistakes so Sorry Big sis.is Well God wil help you.Cheers
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Try it again
for a blogger you have a blocked head..now do your worse or forever remain a coward

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
annawhite:
IDOWUOGBO
IDOWUOGBO IDOWUOGBO
How many times I call ya name
Wetin? Stop turning me on jor tongue grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
zicoraads:
Hey baby kiss tongue
Asewo, wassup? grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
majalisa:
for a blogger you have a blocked head..now do your worse or forever remain a coward
Mumu! Keep on quoting! Try again and see!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
jezz I'm not here to defend anybody at all.but to speak my mind.I have see many nlanders calling jennylove monickers lol. I will laugh because is Normal thing in online bizness. first and foremost I want to beg on behalf of jennylove though I don't know her in person.but I introduced my sis to patronise her in bale.seeing all this Allegations and insult is what I don't like at all.I understand how the Op feel but pls I'm begging u in d the Name of God forgive her.she has explained why she did not called u.you are not the only one she do sell to,the pressure she encounterd is much for her.we are All humans like the message the Lady posted it does not warrant this at all for u posting her pic online when her profile pic and num is online is not good at all.jennylove u are at fault too by not calling her to tell her the situation on ground.plss I'm appealing on behalf of jennylove pls she have received many insult small boys calling her names which is not good. but come think of this what if in a process like this she is a scammer the way the Op and others here call her she won't be online even the day d Op pay the money into her Acct.so pls Enough is Enough till d date she gave the lady.OP I know it will sound bad to u.you own the Lady Apology why I said that is because you have tarnish her image by putting I WAS DUPED BY JENNYLOVE That's what draw my Attention here.is not Good at all plss settlle this Amicably with her.is a big scar on her post.since I have been reading the post None of Her customers the Nlanders attack in here says jennylove scam her.As for those saying pay the money where all earth have u see goods been purchased and to d delivery was bad. then you came up and said I need my money back.As far as The goods is no longer in d Warehouse where he or she purchase d goods is now out of record.customers get what the paid for As the Lady said online here.Why do Bank,Bizness tycoon do put in their Recipt NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENTS.unless jennylove pity u and pay back the money.No offence plss just speaking my mind over this issue.If u nlanders like let them call me Jennylove monickers I don't care.The truth must be told.Jennylove u have learnt your mistakes so Sorry Big sis.is Well God wil help you.Cheers
God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Mumu! Keep on quoting! Try again and see!
mumu certainly is your surname...go kiss camel..if that's your worse,your sister in crime sure got balls than you and little wonder you have resorted to licking her thieving a55

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by NanaF: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:

So businesses put 'no refund after payment' then proceed to withhold your goods or service for almost a year? This person paid in December 2014 oh. No my dear, that clause is not relevant in this issue.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
jesu!!!where you comot from,don't let people debug your ignorance of the issue with curses

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
God bless you
Unamen!!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Shymm3x: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Easy tiger! Eaaaaassssy.

Fvck that dirt poor jobless illiterate stalker. Fvck his mum, his pops, the sem.en and ovum that made him, and the pum he came out through. I don't do business on here and I only chat to selected posters, minding my own business. And I don't know no one on here. He dragged my handle to nonsense and the only thing I can wish him is a painful death and a miserable life.

I'm out of here.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
majalisa:
mumu certainly is your surname...go kiss camel..if that's your worse,your sister in crime sure got balls than you and little wonder you have resorted to licking her thieving a55
Next!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zicoraads: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Asewo, wassup? grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Awwwwwwwww...she has missed me grin
I missed you too love kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.