Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114470 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Haaaa! You don pass ya boundary I swear!!!

Shy shy,Bury him alive!!!! Get him!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U ma sef neva die?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
3doursdown:

You are owing, have been dishonest about repaying, yet are still arrogantly boasting. #SMH

Any person wey continue to do business with you na fool! Nigerians...kai! Integrity don finish for this land kpata kpata.

Nobody is saying there are not business challenges but be honest enough to carry your partners along not avoiding them and seemingly running away.
hmmm you don talk finish lol.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact I don't battle words with u.
Biatch kindly have a seat and learn. wink So that they won't scam u again

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact I don't have time for u.I read everything but the truth must be told here.she cried yes but did she know want jennylove was passing through den.we all are humans. try and lost someone millions of naira and you are yet to pay back.you will now see how sad and frustrated u will be.let just say d truth and not defend anybody. you guys here need to tell d Op the truth too. by tagging d lady in a bad name. Not enough posting her FB name over what my God? I have been scam of 100,000 from one dude in Olx still now I'm still living. I'm not telling the Op to leave the bale or money No but let peace reign.
this is jennyfraud,changing your moniker can't change your grammatical blunder nor your erroneous character..PAY THE LADY HER MONEY PLSSSSS

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact I don't have time for u.I read everything but the truth must be told here.she cried yes but did she know want jennylove was passing through den.we all are humans. try and lost someone millions of naira and you are yet to pay back.you will now see how sad and frustrated u will be.let just say d truth and not defend anybody. you guys here need to tell d Op the truth too. by tagging d lady in a bad name. Not enough posting her FB name over what my God? I have been scam of 100,000 from one dude in Olx still now I'm still living. I'm not telling the Op to leave the bale or money No but let peace reign.
Shut the hell up mahn!! What is she passing through? The same woman that blocked and held the op's money since December is the same shediot updating her fb with flying to Ghana. So tell me what is she passing through? The shameless woman even stated here that if the op makes her angry she won't get her money or bale. Is that not a classic character of a scammer? You better swerve b4 e-cutlass land on top that blank box you call brain. RUBBISH!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
u disgust me**pours spit on her head**
She's a sales consultant not a full time staff of Jumia. Abeg pardon her ignorance
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
Read my post pls before quoting me.if you buy something online from UK or Aliexpress or Even Ebay and your shipping delayed for 1yr.and you think the company will refund you hell No dear, as far as it have been purchased by you and is been shipped what the will do is to make sure you receive your good.but this issue here is hold by custom. you all know how custom do when d seized contraband goods.And I read when jennylove told her where her bale was kept is in a store.once the person comes back she will bring out the bale.To me oo. if the lady don't need the bale Let jennylove send me d bale I will buy it after all is business lol. plss no offence

You are a good friend. Please follow this up, Peachtree the customer says she doesn't want. If you have half of the price for the bale please borrow deposit it and when the person comes, you can make the final payment.

Thank you for helping out.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Yes! I dey lick ass. But who wan lick urs nah! U neva baf clean ur kpomo wellla nah

You can come lick my dirty ponmo too.
Is that not your work again? To lick dirty butts?

You can be useful for once in your very useless and uneventful life, you know?

Oya start licking. Lick and slurp away!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
God bless you
my dear no mind them at all.see d way small rat boy and girl talked to Jennlove over what? infact the illiterate d claimed the know d word SCAM yet the talked rubbish.funny if I'm seeing all this someone scam you still advertise online all the time.infact Nigerian needs to wake up lol. abeg bro leave dem Jennylove need to be protected here I'm not triblistic here but I hate when my fellow human can't say d truth.the will be covering it

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. All you bum and dirty villagers can hide behind ya PC and talk shyte. You lot honestly think everyone is on ya level cos we all share the same medium, no? You and him would've been dead right now where I'm from. It wouldn't even cost me nothing to blow his brains out and yours as well. Better ask around and quit typing shiit, despicable dirt poor and smelly villagers.

Dirt poor and smelly hunger induced anorexic scroungers who can barely even feed themselves typing my darn handle on some scam nonsense. WTF? May death be ya portion as well cos I can't meet you in person. That's the only thing I can wish you, you dirty bum.
Hahahaha! I pity your miserable life. If you are looking for who to kill, just come to City plaza, first floor shop 10 Onitsha main market let's take it up from there! I don't shoot you down in seconds, just know that I'm not from Onitsha. Coward
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You dey mind the jjc? Msteew
That's jennylov nau grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
we human don't want to hear the truth.that's why all of you here keep tagging her scammer.when you will see scammer wil u know.nobody is above mistake I'm not perfect either.but it does not call for crucifixion here.I'm not defending anybody but I'm speaking my mind.so pls no curse either I did not use curse from d beginning.
what are you playing at?hope is not towards not paying her the money o

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
olu4life:

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha. Who shook ur mouth for the matter? undecided
Nkakwu kedu ebe nne gi no?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
infact eehh u can lie.which Jumia returned your money.
drive to h.ell!!!the gadgets I use Nd other electronics we use in our house Here were bought from either jumia or konga cos we patronise both...Nd u are here telling me they don't refund customer's money?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
A bimbotosin with an igbotic tonguetyping tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I'm saying the truth of the matter.if NL like let dem curse me.I still stand on d truth nothing else.
am sure u are jennylov's colleague, non of my business tho, pls just beg her not to fail her promise at the end of september,, today is 30th right? Less than a month left, we are pleading for her to refund the money back, and make the poor woman (peaches) happy again.. Its not easy to loose that kinda amount these days in this our nija.. Joor, please, bikonu, abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
U ma sef neva die?
Die ke? Na you dem wan use bury oni of ife na....Go and take your position f00l

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gboliwe:

You are a good friend. Please follow this up, Peachtree the customer says she doesn't want. If you have half of the price for the bale please borrow deposit it and when the person comes, you can make the final payment.

Thank you for helping out.
I will do just that because the lady jennylove surprise me.I don't know her in person just met her online when I was helping my sis to search on Google.she gave us her word and she fulfilled it.what happen is a mistake which each one of us know.if I contact d jennylove I will know what to do for the bale or I will look for buyer for her.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
liar which Jumia do refund I'm jumia Agent so we don't refund money rather we tell the buyer to choose another item that worth d money.so don't lie OK
Wetin concern Jumia with okrika cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Nkakwu kedu ebe nne gi no?
Iya e ni bushmeat !!! Ko ni ragba fun a won ebi e. Abi eleyi yaa weyrey ni. Woo wa shesin ni, oloriburuku somebody.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
am sure u are jennylov's colleague, non of my business tho, pls just beg her not to fail her promise at the end of september,, today is 30th right? Less than a month left, we are pleading for her to refund the money back, and make the poor woman (peaches) happy again.. Its not easy to loose that kinda amount these days in this our nija.. Joor, please, bikonu, abeg.
I know thats what u will say.infact Jennylove should deliver the bale.after all is what the Op paid for.if she sell the bale she will get the money times 2 is DEC we are entering.Note any money paid into any business is not refundable. for me too don't know for Jennylove
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
my dear no mind them at all.see d way small rat boy and girl talked to Jennlove over what? infact the illiterate d claimed the know d word SCAM yet the talked rubbish.funny if I'm seeing all this someone scam you still advertise online all the time.infact Nigerian needs to wake up lol. abeg bro leave dem Jennylove need to be protected here I'm not triblistic here but I hate when my fellow human can't say d truth.the will be covering it
Lmao! Hei! Jennylov,Nne this grammar ndi too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
olu4life:

Iya e ni bushmeat !!! Ko ni ragba fun a won ebi e. Abi eleyi yaa weyrey ni. Woo wa shesin ni, oloriburuku somebody.
let it return back to u.why are u that kind of troublesome fellow.must u curse jezz
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

That's jennylov nau grin
I don grab grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
is obvious you don't intend paying the lady her money.all this your cunny cunny points to it..we no how to handle your type

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:

@bimbotosin Are you aware this business is 10months old by September? Are you aware she blocked her from FB? Are you aware she ignored her calls?

Yes, Business may go wrong....but don't ever claim right when you breach agreement. All you have to do is beg and beg and beg. Don't run. Don't hide. Don't insult. Don't turn it to religion or tribal matters. Be professional and respond in a mature and civilised manner.

A date have been fixed for the payment. We are waiting. I have lost money to online scanners and they have thot me how to be wicked...

Bimbotosin pls GerrRahia Meeen!

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niceeric(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
kindly sharrap!!!!.... and stop derailing this wonderful thread!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
niceeric:

kindly sharrap!!!!.... and stop derailing this wonderful thread!

Thanks.
Lwkmd! Mr nice guy,you don vex ni?. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crazy thread
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by mikeywise(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
let it return back to u.why are u that kind of troublesome fellow.must u curse jezz
It's either u are Jennylove or both of u attended the same school.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Hei! Jennylov,Nne this your grammar ndi too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know you will call me Jennylove I don't blame you at all.why do u hate this Lady? jennylove jennylove since all this started is only you are im seeing her messages.plss I'm bimbo not jennylove I can't to be a monicker for what reason. u can say more I don't care oo. because you are not prfecct or holy at all.gracias
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
Hey jennylov, kindly STFU, if u think u can fool others, certainly not me.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Shymm3x: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Hahahaha! I pity your miserable life. If you are looking for who to kill, just come to City plaza, first floor shop 10 Onitsha main market let's take it up from there! I don't shoot you down in seconds, just know that I'm not from Onitsha. Coward

Loool. I knew you were Igbo and you never disappointed me. The other phaggot is also Igbo.

Anyway, I'll be in naij in Dec., and I'll note ya handle and shout you when I'm out there. Don't go ghost like the other Igbo phaggot did when I was out there in Dec. 2013. I got out there and told the puss.y to come meet me at some club - but the mofo stayed off NL throughout the 2weeks I spent there. grin

You have to back ya words up. I'm everywhere and beating you to a pulp and shooting ya dirt poor arse is nothing to me. I'll do it in naij, though it's not even my territory.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.