Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114851 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Bookiemart01(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Maybe you can help us locate jennylove since you have been in touch with her..

At least it will clear your name. What do you think?

dayzeeblaze:
Wow...see what u have caused@peachafrique1?...I won't resort to any insults...I tried to be reasonable but it's obvious it's a waste.calling God is now an offence.i blame myself for trusting or bieliving I could explain to u @idowuogbo...apparently it was a wrong move.whatever I say now will obviously not make any sense,but end up roping me more into this.i just hope at d end of it all,truths will b exposed and I'll get d apology I deserve.ill post my conversations with d person in question..from d first time I added her up on my what's app till date.maybe that will convince u.but if it doesn't,no qualms...truth is Neva hidden.will it also help if I drop my number? Maybe one of u can what's app me and interrogate all u want...anything to prove to u.thers obviously nothing more I can do.and...@idowuogbo...a persons reputation goes far way beyond how many posts they have on NL..some ppl simply don't have all that time.just saying...no hard feelings..I'm expecting more of d insults...* smiles*

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

is that picture really necessary...think next time before you act. that's if you were the one that made the photo
Eahyaa.

But what if i refuse to think before i act nko, wetin you go do??undecided
Does it stop you who thinks before you act from using your common sense? undecided
Between concealing the identity of a thief and revealing it which one is more useful??
Well i love and care for my neighbourz(you inclusive) same way i love and care for myself and i wont want them to fall prey to this Jenny-scammer and most importantly we gat zero joy for any human who could defraud his fellow being of his/her hard earned resource so we want her co-scammerz to see how we treat them here, i dont know of you sha.

Because of this same scammerz oga SEUN almost created a new rule which would have affected a lot of innocent souls (e.g sick little ''LIGHT'')

So if revealing the identity of a scammer is an act of acting without thinking then iam sorry to dissappoint you bro because iam not ready to change yet... you can tag it anything you want its actually none of my business and now that its obvious that we dont share same ideology towards treating fraudsters please it would do you more good if you dont waste your precious MB in quoting me again as regards this matter kuz i no go answer you again.

BTW. I am working on another poster so i would advice you stay far away from this thread hence the poster gives you HBP which is dangerous to your health... i reapeat, STAY OFF!!!
Its just an advice bro, #IstillCareAboutYou cheesy

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day sir. cool

CC:
Idowuogbo
Mizzzbeee
Olu4life
Abeg make una gimme other contact details of the scammer biko.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Na she fhuck up na. Why I go beg you for my own money, come cry ontop? Except you use juju hold am, na only juju dey fear me smalll grin.
I know all the debt recovery method, both soft and hard. I might just decide not to use it, but I won't cry for any ediot.
The lady (@peach) is too soft. So_ so soft.

This police report and court order shouldn't take more than 3days, that's me factoring in 'bureaucracy' of the NPF and Judiciary. By the time a restriction is placed on her account, with instruction like APPREHEND ON SIGHT. Even her ancestors will follow beg...
Yea, she soft sha. There are many ways to kill a rat!

Choi this Jenny girl wan spoil business for people o. Na this kind things dey make people dey dey skeptical about anything online business.

If you're reading this, don't because of this scammer have reservations about buying things online o. There are many of us that are real!! grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
@colossus and kevingraphics,abeg let's focus on the issue at hand.Ignore the kid please.That's how you handle them!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
queenfav:
@colos sus and kevingr aphics,abeg let's focus on the issue at hand.Ignore the kid please.That's how you handle them!

Sweerie, just like you implied earlier _ everyone can decide to type a dissertation on this issue. If all the plaintiff keeps saying is "God will judge you Jenny" , "she has logged in as bimbotosin".

It's safe to say she isn't serious yet.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
colossus2:

Respect yourself. It's enough. Because some of us are quiet doesn't mean you should continue with your rants.

please be mute… all i did was express myself without insults when i commented here. & some 3 pillocks started quoting me to vent their frustrations.

if you don't know the genesis of something, it's best you remain quiet…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Sweerie, just like you implied earlier _ everyone can decide to type a dissertation on this issue. If all the plaintiff keeps saying is "God will judge you Jenny" , "she has logged in as bimbotosin".

I swear I have given up already.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I agree with you dear,but @peaches is taking some steps to get her money back and deal with jennylov appropriately.It won't be wise to divulge them online.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by taryour(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
queenfav:
I agree with you dear,but @peaches is taking some steps to get her money back and deal with jennylov appropriately.It won't be wise to divulge them online.

this is nice if true.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
queenfav:
Korrect. Abeg let us know once result full ground.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If only you told yourself this.
Bye smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
colossus2:

Bye smiley

nahhh.. whatever the genesis of a problem is, it is improper to take laws into our hands. i saw something I felt was wrong & I decided to talk about it. it's even against NL laws..
posting her photo like that is not our job neither is declaring her wanted.
the appropriate authorities should be contacted & all these would be sorted out once & for all..

she can be traced via IP address & through advanced search engine... . if we did that instead of this, whomever she extorted would have gotten back her money aeons ago..

bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
colossus2:

Bye smiley
Was about saying that but decided to ignore d stupidity. Abeg leave am with em trouble jawe. E go look for where to transfer em grammar go when we refuse to respond him grin

Yeah back to the matter. Abeg Peachtree well done, ensure u pull enough strings and if help is needed, abeg alert us

KelvinGraphics make we still chill small and see how the matter turns out. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nawa ooooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
queenfav:
I agree with you dear,but @peaches is taking some steps to get her money back and deal with jennylov appropriately. It won't be wise to divulge them online.

Awesome @ emboldened.
She should focus on that and leave judgement for God, He would judge all of us afterall _ not only Jenny. grin

goldenruby:
I swear I have given up already.
She must be a very nice soul. I tap into her spirit and patience...

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

And this, Mr darkenedrebel, is why people attacked you, Mr 4 page reader. You delved into something when tensions were high. AND became an Avenue for people to vent their frustration on Jennylov. Your intention were good.....misguided but good. In a very different scenario, I would have agreed with you but not here, where all avenues of diplomatic resolution have been rebuffed.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
queenfav:
This is very reassuring.

Go Peach.!!!!!!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
AyeeIdris:

And this, Mr darkenedrebel, is why people attacked you, Mr 4 page reader. You delved into something when tensions were high. AND became an Avenue for people to vent their frustration on Jennylov. Your intention were good.....misguided but good. In a very different scenario, I would have agreed with you but not here, where all avenues of diplomatic resolution have been rebuffed.

so when Caucasians have us labelled as animals,they are not entirely wrong. because most of us in this part of the world allow our emotions to becloud our reasoning. i wonder when Africans would ever become civilized..

I'm glad there's someone here who understands me.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
olu4life:

Was about saying that but decided to ignore d stupidity. Abeg leave am with em trouble jawe. E go look for where to transfer em grammar go when we refuse to respond him grin

Yeah back to the matter. Abeg Peachtree well done, ensure u pull enough strings and if help is needed, abeg alert us

KelvinGraphics make we still chill small and see how the matter turns out. wink
Aiit Baba

Chief Colossus2 i hail o

Una Happy Independence
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by tivta(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ Jennylov you are a fetish lady, you tie down someone's money for over 8 months all because of your fetish beliefs. You can't prosper with that money cause you will definitely get your comeuppance. At peace, the God you serve is not sleeping, I now understand why your parents named you peace. You shall overcome and am sure the good folks of nairaland will fight for you. Rest my dear, all is well.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
olu4life:

KelvinGraics make we still chill small and see how the matter turns out. wink

i don't blame you... Africans & Nigerians especially have never been known to possess keen minds.
if at your age, you cannot calm down to analyze a situation & figure out that i was never against this public campaign, then western education has had no effect whatsoever on you.
your ability to comprehend is at level nadir...
i just hope you'd grow wise with time.... very very pitiful.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Aiit Baba

Chief Colossus2 i hail o

Una Happy Independence
Same to u brodally grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by mzpetite(f): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i don't blame you... Africans & Nigerians especially have never been known to possess keen minds.
if at your age, you cannot calm down to analyze a situation & figure out that i was never against this public campaign, then western education has had no effect whatsoever on you.
your ability to comprehend is at level nadir...
i just hope you'd grow wise with time.... very very pitiful.
e yaff do u na u don't need to quote every mention! our sense of reasoning is diff. so just stop already! the actual person wey u quote sef kelvinGraphics don ignore u forget d matter

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
olu4life:

Same to u brodally grin
Oshee cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
No
Kachisbarbie:

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (63)

Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket / Suitable Cream For Light Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.