Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114450 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
fwwins:
So after all the gra gra jenny is not in any jail?

Jenny is winning?
No one's spilling the plans to you, sorry.

Peach, go girl. Go for your money.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Pls what does she claim she studied in ABSU?
Correct me if I am wrong, who knows about this course in ABSU - OPERATION RESEARCH.
Onye oshi ka nwa bu....gush.
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! ! !

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Love this new development.....peach please be fast about this
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
ifyalways:

No one's spilling the plans to you, sorry.

Peach, go girl. Go for your money.

The most important thing here isn't any sh*t being spilled to me but madam op getting her money back
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
This thread must not die ooo!!!

Google must continue to capture updates.

Jennifer Ukanwa the scammer!!! Do not patronise the pathological liar!!!

Oya retweet!!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Pls what does she claim she studied in ABSU?
Correct me if I am wrong, who knows about this course in ABSU - OPERATION RESEARCH.
Onye oshi ka nwa bu....gush.

She's a full graduate oh.. shocked shocked undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
euromoney:

Hian @ God be praise.

Oyinbo oooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
49 pages? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Bisowo(f): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jennylov has deactivated her account.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by mzpetite(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bisowo:
shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bisowo:
am sure she has created another moniker...she can delete her account but cant delete her name and identity angry. JENNIFER KENDY C UKANWA pay back the money

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
am sure she has created another moniker...she can delete her account but cant delete her name and identity angry. JENNIFER KENDY C UKANWA pay back the money
No she can't!!!

JENNIFER KENDY C UKANWA THE SCAMMER, WIFE OF JEREMIAH REFUND THE 115K.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by lepasharon(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Una don see am? If peach isn't handling the case with iron hand, there isn't much we can do really
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bisowo:

It's a lie! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*runs off to verify
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Does she think this would solve her problem? She is just complicating her issues.

She should deactivate her facebook too abi she hasn't found the button yet.

Twitter also has a deactivate button

Badoo should also have

Plus she should "deactivate" herself from that 78 sapele road too.

This just escalated.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gboliwe:

It's a lie! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*runs off to verify
her deactivating her account really shows she is scammer!! Just like Emmanuel Awarite of nairaland. He would create multiple accts, scam people then deactivate the accts. Naijaonlinegists your girlfriend has gone with the wind oo angry

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
her deactivating her account really shows she is scammer!! Just like Emmanuel Awarite of nairaland. He would create multiple accts, scam people then deactivate the accts. Naijaonlinegists your girlfriend has gone with the wind oo angry

They will run but can't hide

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Zuris: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
So we are still on this? shocked shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jenny, henceforth be afraid of the consequences of your action ... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gboliwe:

They will run but can't hide
Yup! Make she deactivate Google na!!! Blawwdy animal!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nerodenero: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
I read in one of Jenny's submissions that if she was a scammer, she would have stopped coming online. Deactivating further confirmed that the b**ch is a thief.

This is one of the reasons why gun should be legalized. A bullet through the head of a thief isn't a bad idea grin grin.

The thunder wey go fire this wh.ore dey postpone date and when karma go strike, Ukanwa would be sad that he had a daughter like Jennifer.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ManTiger(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sometimes in 2009 when "Hammed Crownwale Adewale" scammed me, I wish I could get hold of him and give him a heavy punch.

Sometimes in 2012 when some little cretins burst into my compound and give me some beatings and eventually rob me, I felt like, I will actively participate in the next Jungle Justice, still waiting though.

Sometimes in mid September when I posted some grab pictures of Jennylov from her facebook and posted over this site, some people attacked me and made me feel i've done worst than the scammer herself, well, I apologize and the post was taken down.

My Verdict:
1. Jennylov is a very bad tempered person, I could feel how massive her pride has grown from the way she type/talk coupled with her poor grammatical construction, I used to think my English is poor until I saw Jennifer's own. Using some lines made me believe this is not her first time.

2. Peach, a soft hearted entrepreneur who waited, has trust on getting goods she has previously paid for, I can feel the disappointment but you acted too late.

Conclusively, Jennylov, I don't know what your future plan is but this act of yours couple with your responds at the initial stage of this thread will haunt you.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Luckygurl(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
nerodenero:
I read in one of Jenny's submissions that if she was a scammer, she would have stopped coming online. Deactivating further confirmed that the b**ch is a thief.

This is one of the reasons why gun should be legalized. A bullet through the head of a thief isn't a bad idea grin grin.

The thunder wey go fire this wh.ore dey postpone date and when karma go strike, Ukanwa would be sad that he had a daughter like Jennifer.

If only this lady has the slightest idea of the gravity of this act of hers sad sad

I just pity her children/unborn kids. Even the bible said it "visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation" .

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Peach should include that name ''jennifer ukanwa" in the topic's box

This will conpletely cement her a spot in the guiness book of world's record(for scammers)

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
euromoney:

Hahahahaha... Full graduate kwa? Orisirisi.

So she fit deactivate... Sebi d matter no get to am. She never jam. By d time d trailer wey dey pack dangote cement finish, she go sabi how fa
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Zuriela:

Manoda, u are here too? grin it's kema from religion section. Had password issues with that acct hence ds new moniker.

Yessooo am here watching the drama as it unfolds,

I think I like this new moniker.

@peach,God will help you in recovering that money cos the way I see it, it will take only the grace of God for Jennylov to refund your money.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by duduade: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gbammmm na so so so curses on her generation for making someone s else family to almost have BP...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
@colossus2
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
fwwins:
@colossus2
Yup, you mentioned my name.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
colossus2:

Yup, you mentioned my name.
yes. Thought you were sending people to arrest @ jennylov?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.