Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114611 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by heartlessbeing(f): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Whoever is in contact with Jenny should advise her to return to Nairaland and explain herself. If not I will make a Poster to be distributed and pasted in Benin City and Environs. Find attached a copy of the Poster. I am giving her the next 72hours to come online and explain herself.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:
Whoever is in contact with Jenny should advise her to return to Nairaland and explain herself. If not I will make a Poster to be distributed and pasted in Benin City and Environs. Find attached a copy of the Poster. I am giving her the next 72hours to come online and explain herself.
ENDORSED!!!!! cheesy cheesy this ur moniker is even good for this kind of thing grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by JustCurious: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:

Good One..Good One.
I pray things work out as planned.

It truly baffles that a woman could have such a hardened 'criminal' heart. It's so shameful. We pleaded with her, sent her messages off and on NL, yet, she remained adamant and unwilling to return peachtree's money. Jennifer, I hope you are reminded of this thread, every time you close your eyes to pray to God. angry

You have not done well.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:
Wow!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
10000 likes!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:

This is just great. If she doesn't respond to you within the given time limit then she is in for it.

Truly, two heads are better than one. I couldn't have thought of this. She will lose all because of 110k. Shame on her, her family, her home and unborn generation.

And I tried not to curse o...

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2015
@Heartlessbeing, include her two phone numbers too.

When I said this had escalated, I never saw this coming.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by debbydee(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
aameyah:
@peach,
Sent some one to check out number 78 Sapele Road.
They could only find number 77, which belongs to a block of shops, then next is a pharmacy called GOLDEN B----Y.

Number 81 is a bank premise, as confirmed by my informant.

Though it was raining, which disrupted a thorough investigation, I hope Jennythief still has a shop in that vicinity, because there was simply no sign of it. They will still go back for another check and if truly the shop exists, they'd find it.

Secondly, I was reliably informed that there is a police station in the area. But I suspect she might have some links there to run to when in trouble due to her thieving nature, else why is someone like her still running the streets and running her mouth?

But since that is not the only police station, that can be fixed. All it would take would be some officers storming her shop and landing some well placed backhanded slaps on her puffy face, after which they'd bundle her in their van.

When those her stumpy legs do frog jump for 1 hour, she and her dull looking husband will beg to pay you and pay extra for damages caused.

But I'm not the one involved. There's a limit to what I can do, no matter how pained I am by this issue.

I await your mail....

i dont think the shop exist i called her pretending to be a buyer asking for her shop address she said its in ring road so i suspect she does not have a valid address

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
@Heartlessbeing, include her two phone numbers too.

When I said this had escalated, I never saw this coming.
please just help him to paste the numbers here so it will be easier for him. @Heartlessbeing cheesy add her Facebook Id too so people would know. She advertised wristwatch yesterday angry looking for another person to trap

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
I appreciate your concern. But please allow EFCC handle that.
heartlessbeing:

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nanalady(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Madame peach..u gentle fa..
heartlessbeing's approach is super good..i think it will shake Jennylov....
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
debbydee:

i dont think the shop exist i called her pretending to be a buyer asking for her shop address she said its in ring road so i suspect she does not have a valid address

Very right. I'm beginning to think it's an old address which she's moved out from because they said they tried combing the vicinity to their best ability. There were shops alright but none like hers.

Well, according to Peach EFCC will handle all that now.

People have mind shaaaa. How can you fleece someone of their hard-earned cash and still live with yourself!!
With all the pleas, insults, curses and admonitions you still refuse to budge?
Of all the biblical characters, the one you choose to emulate is Pharaoh.
The destruction of this thing called Jennifer won't be funny o. Because that is the only destination this attitude of hers would lead her to....

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Didn't get ur email yday
aameyah:

Very right. I'm beginning to think it's an old address which she's moved out from because they said they tried combing the vicinity to their best ability. There were shops alright but none like hers.

But we better not conclude without another check.

People have mind shaaaa. How can you fleece someone of their hard-earned cash and still live with yourself!!
With all the pleas, insults, curses and admonitions you still refuse to budge?
Of all the biblical characters, the one you choose to emulate is Pharaoh.
The destruction of this thing called Jennifer won't be funny o. Because that is the only destination this attitude of hers would lead her to....
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
peachafrique1:
Didn't get ur email yday

Hi Peach. Sorry I have an issue with my naira land email. Just send a short email to ..........@yahoo.com please.
I saw a PM notification but it would be better with the above email.

We can discuss at length from there. Take care.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
heartlessbeing:
Please edit and attach her bbm,facebook id and phone numbers.

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
I've edited out the email, Peach. Hope you got it.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
please just help him to paste the numbers here so it will be easier for him. @Heartlessbeing cheesy add her Facebook Id too so people would know. She advertised wristwatch yesterday angry looking for another person to trap
She did? shocked I think we gats shift base to Facebook. That b1tvh is brave . angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Please edit and attach her bbm,facebook id and phone numbers.

Ehennn. I just saw on this her billboard that the shop is after UBA, before dumez road. Will use that extra info, if the shop is there, we will definitely get it.

@Jennifer Ukanwa,start boiling your hot water o, because people are coming to your shop. Lets see if you won't end up doing yourself with your own hands, as you will be asked to soak your own hand in the boiling water.
Whoever digs a hole for others will surely fall into it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yes
aameyah:
I've edited out the email, Peach. Hope you got it.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by andresia(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
peachafrique1:
I appreciate your concern. But please allow EFCC handle that.

hmmmmmm...EFCC? 115K?

Ok, best of luck with that
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
New development
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
If u decode that message, she's actually trying to tell u to desist from making it official.

Anyways, I have asked this before, WETIN BE BALE? I no hear grammar biko. Idowuogbo come lecture me grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by andresia(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
peachafrique1:
New development

Honestly Peach, you are dulling! she is merely trying to scare you into taking action!

go and hurl that ejiot's a.r.se into the police net and see how she will immediately turn to a whimpering sod!

I am telling you from experience

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jennylove is an unrepentant scammer.....

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nikkyshyne(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
peachafrique1:
New development
This jenny is a f*ol and will always remain a big idiotic fo*l. Who does she think she is threatening? On top person money? I just weak.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
More...

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Note:..she said"im in the bank" meaning I should quickly transfer her the money..i'll get my bale the next day.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
More...

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by redgem(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hahaha haha.... This is interesting

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
More..

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (63)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.