Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114604 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
shocked grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
@Peach, I think you should let the poster happen. If you want to follow Efcc route, that's fine but let the poster happen. It has nothing to do with u. You can claim ignorance. After all, you are not the only one she has duped. Your hesitance is giving her power.

So she knows bales are contraband. Forget that buyer and seller bullshit she wants to pull. If she wants to play games, tell Efcc that you ordered bale and was informed by your lawyer that the goods were contraband when they never got delivered and you asked for a refund cancelling the order but the thief witch fool monkey Jennylov wants to sell the same contraband to other unsuspecting customers showing that she is an unrepentant criminal scammer hippo godzilla

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by euromoney(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lol grin cheesy

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
please just help him to paste the numbers here so it will be easier for him. @Heartlessbeing cheesy add her Facebook Id too so people would know. She advertised wristwatch yesterday angry looking for another person to trap

True. I peeped at her facebook page and saw the $5 wristwatch she's advertising. That woman is heartless.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
debbydee:

i dont think the shop exist i called her pretending to be a buyer asking for her shop address she said its in ring road so i suspect she does not have a valid address

I thinks she's taking precaution. She's a full graduate you know. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Me I don't know what else to say on this issue...all I know is that the 'knife and yam' is in peaches hands.She alone can take the needed steps to get that money back.The poster is a good idea but will still be laughed at by jennylov the scammer.Why?because its not a warrant for arrest,neither will it get @peaches her 115k back.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by goryorhal(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

True. I peeped at her facebook page and saw the $5 wristwatch she's advertising. That woman is heartless.

Lol see the bae and her guy ..
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
And I don't want to swear for person again on NL, but I think this Jennifer wan make me resume again. So woman get mind like this shocked
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by andresia(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
goryorhal:

Lol see the bae and her guy ..

The guy look younger than him babe o cheesy cheesy

no be sugar maamaa jennylov dey do?

by the way, who talk say jennykoko don marry? una jus carry dis smallie dash am to jennylov as husband! nairalanders sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by mytime24(f): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm

Mouth sealed lipsrsealed

Dunno where to start frm embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hazureal(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its a big shame!

What kind of family would hear of or read about such a scandal and keep mute, eh?

Even jennylov's husband (Jeremiah Ogbebor) has deactivated his facebook account this noon. Surely, his hands are not clean.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
hazureal:
Its a big shame!

What kind of family would hear of or read about such a scandal and keep mute, eh?

Even jennylov's husband (Jeremiah Ogbebor) has deactivated his facebook account this noon. Surely, his hands are not clean.

Abasi Akan!!! May the gods forbid! Tufiakwa
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
hazureal:
Its a big shame!

yepa! shocked shocked this is serious ooo and to think someone said we should not include the husband in this bashing angry SCAMMERs association of Nigeria angry

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hazureal(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

True!

I've copied out the facebook contacts of their (jennylov and Jeremiah) relatives.

I sense FEAR. The heat is on!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
1guest viewing Jennifer I know it's you angry you n ur husband has gone pro! So u can still advertise wristwatch and ship new bales from cotonu which means you have the money to buy new ones and u cnt pay peach her money angry you have placed a generational curse on ursef.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Deactivated facebook ke? Because of 115k?
Is it that they don't have the money or they are waiting to see the worst?

What kind of mentality is this, kwanu? embarassedDeactivated facebook ke? Because of 115k?
Is it that they don't have the money or they are waiting to see the worst?

What kind of mentality is this, kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
hazureal:

True!

I've copied out the facebook contacts of their (jennylov and Jeremiah) relatives.

I sense FEAR. The heat is on!
that her sister that is begging a particular girl to leave her husband alone grin grin their family get wahala gan grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Where is that "Bimbotosin" sef angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kingreign(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

Afuo do awo Ibibio?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by redgem(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Don't you guys think she's reading every move you plan here and planning an escape plan too?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
kingreign:

Afuo do awo Ibibio?

Afo?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
She may be seeing una plans Ooo. Maybe someone should create a Whatsapp group....

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jeeezzz.... So the husband deactivate. Hehehe... Ur picture wey I munch still dey my care. Ride on. grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by redgem(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
She may be seeing una plans Ooo. Maybe someone should create a Whatsapp group....

My thoughts....

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

My thoughts....
that is why the real plan is going on offline wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by redgem(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
that is why the real plan is going on offline wink

Good....you guys should be careful not to spill info that could help her

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kingreign(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

Afo?
Eka mi ado awo Ibibio.
So, ah tu ke? (Written Ibibio ain't easy o)
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
The page is increasing daily without no improvement and hope.

Page 56, no solution
No hope
No returns
No action taken

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ode ni Jennifer yi sha, 115k na him make her dey run up and down, sebi she dey form. Before eleribu alayebaje. You better come out and return owo olowo undecided
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
kingreign:

Eka mi ado awo Ibibio.
So, ah tu ke? (Written Ibibio ain't easy o)

TBH, I don't understand what you wrote sef. I only read your mom is Ibibio. Lol
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by kingreign(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
TBH, I don't understand what you wrote sef. I only read your mom is Ibibio. Lol
Lol... I meant to ask, where are you from, are you Ibibio?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
kingreign:

Lol... I meant to ask, where are you from, are you Ibibio?

Lol.

No, I am not Ibibio. I'm Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.