Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (23197 Views)

2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by beycity(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thanks for the info... Just checked mine now & my details are correct.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by ayorwizz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just chkd for my schl nw and got nutn.........anyone frm OAU pls
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
kayodefam have you gone or sent someone to refill the mobilization form at the senate? Heard they did that in the morning
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by pascal2young(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
bro my name was wrongly spelt....pls hw do i go about it
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by onuwaje(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
The person that filled my jamb form made a mistake in filling my name, instead of onuwaje oritsegbubemi he filled something else! I did an affidavit when I got admitted into school and I was cleared! Want to know if it will affect me for Nysc mobilization? Pls i need urgent replies. Thanks!

N:B- my name appeared on the nysc list but my status is showing
Error in jamb reg number specified (you cannot register, contact your institution) none used
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by kayodefam(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:
kayodefam have you gone or sent someone to refill the mobilization form at the senate? Heard they did that in the morning
ah...i no hear dt 1 o...tink i'll hv 2 go 2 ogbomoso latest by thursday.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by rilwan09: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
pls the surname on my jamb is Muhammad .the one uploaded is Mohammed. hope its not a problem?
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by benjaminiyke(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

The one with Matric Number not in use is no problem as you would have to do registration thus open an account with ur detail when necessary I.e 9th september

The other one with the wrong reg number should report to Student Affairs.
Regards
Please a candidate got admitted through Pre degree, payed for jamb regularisation and also validated the jamb number. But just today she tired to verify her name on the senate list,it kept telling her the name on the senate list does not match the one on jamb record. She tried checking her admission status on jamb website with the new regularised number but it says no admission offered. Pls what could be the problem? Your opinion is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
postingnysc:
I rep lautech.. I just saw my name on the nysc portal but the only mistake made is in my other name which shld be OLANREWAJU but they omitted the 'N' and write OLAREWAJU... all other info is correct apart fronm this N omitted.. what's the way forward for me?

Meaning that's how your name would appear on your degree because that was how it was spelt on your convocation brochure. An affidavit would reconcile your problem
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Barbienice(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
I saw my name on the Senate list but it says matric no not in use.create fresh account.please what do I do?
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
pascal2young:
bro my name was wrongly spelt....pls hw do i go about it

Are you sure that's not on your school brochure? If yes then Affidavit. If no contact students affairs
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Please a candidate got admitted through Pre degree, payed for jamb regularisation and also validated the jamb number. But just today she tired to verify her name on the senate list,it kept telling her the name on the senate list does not match the one on jamb record. She tried checking her admission status on jamb website with the new regularised number but it says no admission offered. Pls what could be the problem? Your opinion is highly appreciated. Thanks

The names don't match how?? Is it another persons details that is popping up?
I suggest the page should be printed from nysc website and should be attached to your complaint when addressing the students affairs unit.
N/B all these issues should be treated before 5th sept.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Barbienice:
I saw my name on the Senate list but it says matric no not in use.create fresh account.please what do I do?

That's not an issue, it simply means by 9th september you can start up your online registration.
Regards
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
onuwaje:
The person that filled my jamb form made a mistake in filling my name, instead of onuwaje oritsegbubemi he filled something else! I did an affidavit when I got admitted into school and I was cleared! Want to know if it will affect me for Nysc mobilization? Pls i need urgent replies. Thanks!

N:B- my name appeared on the nysc list but my status is showing
Error in jamb reg number specified (you cannot register, contact your institution) none used

If the names uploaded on the NYSC senate list corresponds with the change don't think you have an issue. Else u make use of your affidavit. BTW is the name on schools convocation brochure correct?.

For the reg number stuff do well to contact students affairs at choba ASAP. My friends own has been updated.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
rilwan09:
pls the surname on my jamb is Muhammad .the one uploaded is Mohammed. hope its not a problem?

Is that what is on your convocation brochure?? If yes then you would have to swear an affidavit if no the contact student students affairs.

Still visit students affairs if yes or no to stay on the safe
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Barbienice(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

That's not an issue, it simply means by 9th september you can start up your online registration.
Regards
OK thank you.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Alehx: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maybe ur school have not sent theirs! Try again now
MsFaith:
I have been trying to verify since, it's no records found
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by pascal2young(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

If the names uploaded on the NYSC senate list corresponds with the change don't think you have an issue. Else u make use of your affidavit. BTW is the name on schools convocation brochure correct?.

For the reg number stuff do well to contact students affairs at choba ASAP. My friends own has been updated.
bro my case look similar cos mine is showing i cnt register cos d name on jamb doesnt match the one sch sent......
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by onuwaje(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

Everything is correct. Just d status online that says different on d nysc web
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
pascal2young:

bro my case look similar cos mine is showing i cnt register cos d name on jamb doesnt match the one sch sent......

Contact your school's student Affairs
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
pascal2young:

Contact your school's student Affairs before the 5th of september.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
onuwaje:

Everything is correct. Just d status online that says different on d nysc web

Contact students affairs before 5th
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by onuwaje(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
RemyMartins:

Contact students affairs before 5th
Ok tnx
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
anasbeaut:
Mine is sayng no record found. Please is anyone here a graduate of ABU?
yea. School is yet to upload the list.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
kayodefam:

ah...i no hear dt 1 o...tink i'll hv 2 go 2 ogbomoso latest by thursday.

Thursday is too late bro! Hearsay has it that all affected students should report within 48 hours. Maybe you should contact someone in the campus, probably some of our juniors, to refill the mobilization form for you tomorrow. Remember if the 48 hours thing is true, counting down from yesterday there is only few hours left.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by pweedyuz(f): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Saw "no record found "....pls any one here a graduate of Alvan ikoku ??
My school is on strike,,dnt know if it will affect anything
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by kayodefam(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

Thursday is too late bro! Hearsay has it that all affected students should report within 48 hours. Maybe you should contact someone in the campus, probably some of our juniors, to refill the mobilization form for you tomorrow. Remember if the 48 hours thing is true, counting down from yesterday there is only few hours left.
tnx bro...i had made up my mind ds evening 2 go 1st tin 2mr morning...

1 Like

Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by pweedyuz(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Saw "no record found "....pls any one here a graduate of Alvan ikoku ??
My school is on strike,,dnt know if it will affect anything
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
OAU is yet to upload its mobilisation list oo as senate is to seat on monday.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by Elevation(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
ABU no records found.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by RemyMartins(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Elevation:
ABU no records found.
Confirm from your school mates if they have been able to check theirs.
Re: B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints by kingsley3218(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Kaysy, my name is out on d senate list with a status dat says 'mat no not in use'. I didnt regularize my admission but instead went to jamb office at owerri where my admission letter was printed. Till date
My jamb status says 'no admission offered yet' but on d list it wasnt specified, guess i'm gud to go? Representing IMSU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.