Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer (729 Views)

Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / I Need Office Space In Gbagada/anthony - Shared Preferably / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello to all property owers, Land Lord, care takers and New school Property Agent.

I need an office space location request is IKEJA, Maryland, Gbagada, Surulere,

Yearly Rent Budget is from 150k to 300k max Naira all included, commission, water, except electricity

Please send reasonable offers

Please email me your proposition

This is a serious request willing to close this deal before 25th September 2015

Remotetax@gmail.com
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
DEAR All,

You can leave your offer here and just mention the price and location am really really really really serious

And you can state the propose rent you want and if it's negotiatiable

URGENT URGENT URGENT
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Agents and all player in the industry am counting on you all state your proposal
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
We I ever get anything from you guys or I have to hit the street myself

I am counting on you guys
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's day 2 any luck guys and office space to let

I need a office space

This is a serious Request guys
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by krystal101(f): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your budget is low for the mentioned areas
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello all agents let's us know what you offer and the price to it

How Big it is or which area on that location this could make us raise our budget

Paste your offer here and the price or you can as well email me
Re: Serious Request I Need Office Space To Rent Post Your Offer by iModernHome: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello guy we have raise our budget please send you offerIt's day 2 any luck guys and office space to let

(1) (Reply)

Executive 3bedroom & Flat To Let @ Adekunle Yaba Within An Estate (pictures) / Flats And Apartments To Rent At Moshood Olugbani Street,off Ligali Ayorinde, V/I / Bowinda Limited Would Meet Your Property Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.