Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,365 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF (678 Views)

Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF by homesteady(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria’s wait to win a medal of any colour at the IAAF World Championships continued after the country’s brightest medal hopeful, Blessing Okagbare failed woefully in the women’s 100m final on Monday afternoon at the ongoing competition in Beijing, China.
Okagbare finished last in a race won by competition favourite, Jamaican Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, who ran 10.76secs.
To qualify for the final, Okagbare ran 10.89secs to finish second behind Fraser-Pryce in the semi-final but she failed to replicate the form in the final where she finished the race in a disappointing 11.02secs.
Netherland’s Dafne Schippers won the silver after reaching the finish line in 10.81secs, a new Dutch national record, while Tori Bowie from the USA finished third in 10.86secs.
Okagbare’s attention will now be shifted to the women’s 200m scheduled for Wednesday, an event where she won bronze two years ago in Moscow.

www.newtelegraphonline.com/sports-update-fraser-pryce-10-76s-wins-womens-100m-at-beijing-2015-nigerias-blessing-okagbare-placed-last-11-02s/

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF by homesteady(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Soo Sad!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF by xynerise: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congrats to her grin

Everyday no be Christmas grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
ill hold her husband responsible for making my gal to deform
with too much akpako ITS SO OBVIOUS
Re: Blessing Okagbare Comes Last In 100M IAAF by omar22(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have said so many times when it matters she chokes, she reminds me of Chidi Imo winning the Zurich, Lausanne, Monaco GP but come to the world championship and Olympics they choke. With her height she should be blitzing the field

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Arsenal 2 – 1 Everton [premier League] Highlights 2015/16 / Football Freaks, Where You All At? Come & Iddentify This Footballers / I No It Wll Happen Dis Morning, Mouriho Sacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.