Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake (1002 Views)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake / Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by biztycoons(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
I didnt apply there...i av never heard their name be4 only for me to get this message from them....

Hello
This is to invite you for a contract placement interview as a Content Developer on Tuesday 25th August 2015 by 10am at Cinfores Main office (No 60 Okujagu Road, off Peter Odili Rd, PH) Do well to come along with photocopy of all relevant documents.
Regards

and like 10mins later i got d below message from them again...the first message invite me by 10am while the second message is inviting to come by 1pm ... pls people do u tink this people are real...and if real pls what are they into?

Hello
This is to invite you for a contract placement interview as a Content Developer on Tuesday 25th August 2015 by 1pm at Cinfores Main office (No 60 Okujagu Road, off Peter Odili Rd, PH) Do well to come along with photocopy of all relevant documents.
Regards
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
biztycoons:
I didnt apply there...i av never heard their name be4 only for me to get this message from them....

Hello
This is to invite you for a contract placement interview as a Content Developer on Tuesday 25th August 2015 by 10am at Cinfores Main office (No 60 Okujagu Road, off Peter Odili Rd, PH) Do well to come along with photocopy of all relevant documents.
Regards

and like 10mins later i got d below message from them again...the first message invite me by 10am while the second message is inviting to come by 1pm ... pls people do u tink this people are real...and if real pls what are they into?

Hello
This is to invite you for a contract placement interview as a Content Developer on Tuesday 25th August 2015 by 1pm at Cinfores Main office (No 60 Okujagu Road, off Peter Odili Rd, PH) Do well to come along with photocopy of all relevant documents.
Regards

They are very REAL bro, go and attend your interview.
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by biztycoons(f): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
elnino2015:

They are very REAL bro, go and attend your interview.

Tanx bro...pls do u know what they are into and what should one expect in their interview process??
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by mafarawemi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
they r real. they r into e-learning for schools
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2015
biztycoons:

Tanx bro...pls do u know what they are into and what should one expect in their interview process??

Cinfores is an IT company. They are into Software development, e-test solutions and consulting. Being an IT company, the interview will basically centre on IT.

Best of luck.
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by biztycoons(f): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
mafarawemi:
they r real. they r into e-learning for schools
tanx bro...i was there today...u are right..they are into ict...i told them many things i can do with internet and computer...online advert...information marketing and d likes...so they said they will get back to me...they also asked who a content developer is?
Re: CINFORES Company In Trans Amadi PH, Are They Real Or Fake by biztycoons(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
elnino2015:

Cinfores is an IT company. They are into Software development, e-test solutions and consulting. Being an IT company, the interview will basically centre on IT.

Best of luck.

tanx bro...i was there today...u are right..they are into ICT...i told them many things i can do with internet and computer...online advert...information marketing and d likes...so they said they will get back to me...they also asked who a content developer is?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Avalanche Nigeria / Graduate Engineers Needed At Halliburton Energy Services Nig Ltd / Media Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.