Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? (12899 Views)

Nairalanders, Is This A Fake Interview? (screenshot) / Is This Genuine? / FAKE INTERVIEW [text Messages] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by lexzylee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sequel to your response to the published job for customer service duty, Nitro Gas Limited in affiliation with ACR GROUP NIGERIA, have considered you to have an interview session with ACR GROUP.

This interview session is going to be of two phases, a written test and oral session, which would last for about 2 hours.

Should you have any suggestion, inconvinience date for the interview, kindly write us to know when to reschedule you if the vacant position still available.

The interview is going to be with Deputy Managing Director, Human Resources Manager and the Managing Director.

Date: Monday, 3rd April , 2017.
Time: 9 am prompt
Venue: No 95, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi bus/stop, Fadeyi Lagos State.

Human Resources Desk
Anne Adekunle
acrng.com.
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by pweetychyka(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Baba na big scam oooooo!

Infact dis people r spoiling ikorodu road! Most invite from dat area na pure scam except d one wit a legit website!

20 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Olutimo: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na scam! don't bother your head
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Gnld things.

No long thing. Just google the address.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by veekid(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Original scam
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Donlamzy(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
@Egbon OP, biko, Run for ya life

1 Like

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Flexherbal(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
If the address is closes to you, go there with someone, before that date and observe things for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by TINALETC3(f): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Scam everywhere, GNLD
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by samkleen(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
GNLD all the way

2 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
grin yes it is. They will pay u 1millionaira a month
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by guywitzerogal(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2017
anything fadeyi bus stop abeg na scam....delete sharply

9 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by WeRblessed(f): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2017
My brother please go to the interview, you have nothing to lose. While I suggest you be very vigilant, however, as long as they did not ask you to pay money, just go. So many people have missed golden opportunities due to lack of trust and bundle of scams that have permeated our today society. Please give it a shot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by coolest0(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2017
You know it's a scam when they tell you to write them to reschedule to your convenient time.. Which geniue firm does that? When they even looking for way to reduce the applicant

17 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2017
FAKE
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by SHOPPERS(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2017
This is serious sha... What do people stand to gain prowling on the predicament of others gan self? Fake registration, Fake result, fake admission, Fake certoficate::: person go come hustle jump pass these nonsense and you go come still dey try him head with fake interview alert... Toh, God dey.
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by SHOPPERS(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Flexherbal:
If the address is closes to you, go there with someone, before that date and observe things for yourself.
good suggestion. If there is any number there, simply call same with another number and form as if you're a customer . Ask them about the deal that you had about delivery of Gas, if the person sounds confused and is telling you wrong number, bust am.

12 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by hardbody: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Scam, period.

Their English structure is terrible and people are not generally told in an invite that they are meeting DMD. At best you are told to ask of.......when you arrive.

Poorly planned scam but illiterates.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by akpamfet: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerians will never learn!!! Mtchwwww.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by HermesParis: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by mojeed4(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Can't people just get all those involved in sending these scam alert arrested? I mean why will they send you a message claiming to be a company when they are another. What is wrong in coming clean. I just wish they mess with the wrong guy who will have there asses fried angry angry
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by obembet(f): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2017
This useless People don scam me before......

Since then, I no dey apply for online job again expect it genuine
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by kelvyn7: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2017
coolest0:
You know it's a scam when they tell you to write them to reschedule to your convenient time.. Which geniue firm does that? When they even looking for way to reduce the applicant

I have gone for a genuine interview in the past that they asked me if I want a reschedule.

bro give it a try but DON'T PAY CHICHI to anyone of you are asked to

1 Like

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by drphantom: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2017
lexzylee:
Sequel to your response to the published job for customer service duty, Nitro Gas Limited in affiliation with ACR GROUP NIGERIA, have considered you to have an interview session with ACR GROUP.

This interview session is going to be of two phases, a written test and oral session, which would last for about 2 hours.

Should you have any suggestion, inconvinience date for the interview, kindly write us to know when to reschedule you if the vacant position still available.

The interview is going to be with Deputy Managing Director, Human Resources Manager and the Managing Director.

Date: Monday, 3rd April , 2017.
Time: 9 am prompt
Venue: No 95, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi bus/stop, Fadeyi Lagos State.

Human Resources Desk
Anne Adekunle
acrng.com.

My advice:
Do your due diligence
1. Check out the website. Does it look legit? Does it look professional?
2. Visit the location before the interview date, preferably on a weekend and take a look around. Does it look like a place an oil and gas firm would use as an office? Ask the Okayama guys , mallams, shop owners around the place " what kind of business goes on there during the week?"

All this is to convince YOU of my next statement: IT IS A SCAM!!!

Why?

No HR department of a serious company invites you for an interview with an SMS. PERIOD.

Any company that does that is either a scam or the company is too nprpfessional to go by standard recruiting norms. Either way this is trouble down the line.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by obembet(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2017
SHOPPERS:
This is serious sha... What do people stand to gain prowling on the predicament of others gan self? Fake registration, Fake result, fake admission, Fake certoficate::: person go come hustle jump pass these nonsense and you go come still dey try him head with fake interview alert... Toh, God dey.

They gain your money
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by sanbells(f): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Goodmorning everyone. Happy new month. Please op, don't let them start your new month with bad luck
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by wyqay: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2017
big time scam since 1800
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by graphiti: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2017
A
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by graphiti: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2017
coolest0:

Gbam!
End of story!
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by OGUAF(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by Sezua(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
drphantom:

My advice:
Do your due diligence
1. Check out the website. Does it look legit? Does it look professional?
2. Visit the location before the interview date, preferably on a weekend and take a look around. Does it look like a place an oil and gas firm would use as an office? Ask the Okayama guys , mallams, shop owners around the place " what kind of business goes on there during the week?"

All this is to convince YOU of my next statement: IT IS A SCAM!!!

Why?

No HR department of a serious company invites you for an interview with an SMS. PERIOD.

Any company that does that is either a scam or the company is too nprpfessional to go by standard recruiting norms. Either way this is trouble down the line.

Hope this helps.
Fidelity bank invited with sms. Different company different methods. But this smells like scan tho.
Re: Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? by serverconnect(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Scam l8ading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Job Offer Should I Go For? / Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail / An Average Worker In Lagos Spends At Least 4 Hours In Traffic Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.