Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach (690 Views)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by whothiefmymoney(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please am having this acute abdominal pain for 3days now...hAve beeN having this same pain occasionally but then it doesn't last 3mins before it disappear....my parents said there's no money to pay hospital bills thereby reSulting to the use of herb and otHer traditional medicine....but the pain is still there and beComing more severe.

Please I need any doctor or nurse in the house to help me out,especially With drug prescriptions....am in pain,pls help
Re: Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by mkahren: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm really sorry @whothiefmymoney

This was how we discovered that my last child, David, had a serious medical condition during one of our regular visits to a certain Dr. Akeem Anifowose who is a General practitioner with specialty in Preventive healthcare. He was the director of operations at Apple tree Clinic Canada, and was very helpful and instrumental in helping me keep a healthy family.

Dr. Anifowose has great experience in the medical field after studying and practicing in Canada & Europe. He was very helpful in recommending an expert, who talked with us and advised us on what to do. And even after he had referred us, Dr. Anifowose still kept in touch, encouraging us with his kind words. “It was critical we detected the disease early,” said the expert as that increased my boy’s chances of defeating the ailment.

Now, my boy is doing great. Thankfully, Dr. Anifosowe is moving back to Nigeria to continue his practice & contribute his quota to the development of Africa. He’s definitely a doctor i can recommend to help you though I don't have his recent contact in Nigeria except for this mail info@kleinburgmedical.com.

whothiefmymoney:
Please am having this acute abdominal pain for 3days now...hAve beeN having this same pain occasionally but then it doesn't last 3mins before it disappear....my parents said there's no money to pay hospital bills thereby reSulting to the use of herb and otHer traditional medicine....but the pain is still there and beComing more severe.

Please I need any doctor or nurse in the house to help me out,especially With drug prescriptions....am in pain,pls help
Re: Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok tanks
Re: Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by whothiefmymoney(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Please somebody say something
Re: Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by tforever(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
you have to know the cause of the pain...first
Re: Please Help!! I Have This Huge Pain In The Center Of My Stomach by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Hi OP. In general, the main causes of abdominal pain are inflammation of an organ, infection, acid reflux, intestinal disorders, abnormal growths, stress and injury. The location of an abdominal pain can be a hint as to why you're having that pain. Pain in the middle of your abdomen might be because of appendicitis ("itis" = inflammation, thus, inflammation of your appendix), pancreatitis, uremia (this means "urine in the blood", which is linked to renal/kidney failure), ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease (not the same as inflammatory bowel syndrome) and a few others. You did not state your symptoms, as they can help narrow it down to which one it is. Is there any relative who can help you with seeing a Doctor? It's better for you to go and find out that it's nothing major and/or easily treated with meds (and not the ineffective herbs you're taking) than for you to be sitting at home with a serious condition that could become worse and/or lead to something else if left untreated. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Food Could Fight Dementia / Abnormal Sexual Activities Increase Risk Of Kidney Infection – Physician / WHO Reveals 116 Things That Cause CANCER [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.