Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

5 Ways You Can Be Self Employed And Make Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Ways You Can Be Self Employed And Make Money (911 Views)

5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / 10,000 Women And Youths To Get Trained And Be Self Employed For Free In Nigeria / The New Cheat Method Employed By Filling Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Self Employed And Make Money by Tewamy: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
My Dear Nairalanders, recently I have been seeing some posts and threads talking about No Job, graduates being Stranded not getting Anything to do.. The government not providing Jobs etc..

Fine,all these are quite obvious,we all know that there isn't a job in this country,the few jobs are been rotated by the owners and the heads to their family mambers and relatives, in fact the one you manage to see,the task ahead is something else not talking about the small pay it comes with.. Few Jobs with large number of people chasing it..

But I will Like to tell you that all these lack of jobs trends cannot stop anyone that is determined to be great or useful in life.. In the midst of NO JOB, some people are still surving,without even working under No one.. Or having someone they will be saying "Yes sir" from 8am to 5pm..

The world is digitalising,thank God for Technology..we are revolving to digital life style.. We can now surf the internet,send and reply mails,chat online,read what's happening over the country and the world online,make our opinion known also..
I want to go direct to show you Ways You can earn Cash without looking for a job.. Have an entreprenueral skills and think higher and above the normal ways..

Someone once told me that for You to be Rich you have to "See opportunities and possibilities before they become obvious" future belongs to those that see things this way! Don't keep wallowing on the average mentality of finishing school and carrying your Cv up and down under the sun in a coat sweating like a goat.. No! You are more than this..

Let's hit the point..how You Can Make Money without looking for a Job.

We Have 3 Major Ways Where You can Earn Cash,money without even Searching For Job.. They are

1.Online Technique

2.Offline Technique

3.Skill Technique

Today I will only Talk about the "Online Technique". Because its easier and faster.. You don't need to spend much.

ONLINE TECHNIQUE

1.Online Marketing : most of the activities carried out these days are majorly online.you can earn money online at ease without even being a Blogger and applying for the adsense thing.. Those blogging stuffs are becoming competitive,everyone is now a blogger.. You don't need to owa Blog or site my brother. These are step you can take

A. Seller centre : you can visit one of these online shops like jumia or konga, tell them you would love to be one of their seller center, they will give you a space on their website which you will control,visit shops that deal with the product you are willing to put up on your store (online) discuss with them on the price (reseller price) put it up on the page these people gave you and their you go. You make your money. The advantage of this is that you can put any price that could be far higher than the normal price and trust me people visit these sites everyday, you will be suprise the number of orders you get.. The sweet part of it is that you get a notification when you have an order.. Just go get the product,contact the buyer and dispatch using any of ther delivery services.

B.Facebook/Twitter Marketing : this involves setting up facebook page and invite your friends to like the page,then visit one of these online sites like (Arik,hotelsng,wakanow etc) fill you details and act as an affliate.. You will be amazed on how much commission you could make by displaying those products and rest.

C.Dispatcher : there are a lot of online stores looking for dispatchers and marketing consultant.. If You can drive and you are used to the area you stay or reside.. These people don't deal with monthly salary. You don't have to leave home early like the normal white collar job. All you do is pickup from the warehouse and dispatch to the buyer and get paid..that's all..

D.Reselling Expired Domain : this is another way you can earn cool cash legally.. Locate and identify domains which are expired and I think you buy at cheaper rate then resell at a much high rate..

E.online Registration : if you are good in computer and educational stuffs,you can aswell engage yourself in online registration such as jamb,post jamb,some schools hostel application,affidavit etc..

F.Online publicist : you can aswell maker and publicise other companies product online and get paid,which could be through twitter trends,facebook,bulk Sms,email adverts etc.. These are ways you can make some cool cash without much stress..

Be Your own Boss! Thanks!
Lalasticlala please read and justify

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of A Nigerian Youth Summarised In Just A Photo. / Invitation To Digital Marketing Unboxed 1.0 / What 50 Trillion Dollars Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.