Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Neem Oil Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Neem Oil Needed (3093 Views)

All you need to know about Neem Oil By: Organicfoods / Palm Kernel Oil Needed. / How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please who knows where I can get neem oil within Lagos and it's environs. Info on this is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by iloveAy: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
olumig:
Please who knows where I can get neem oil within Lagos and it's environs. Info on this is highly appreciated. Thanks.
what quantity do u need?
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
As much as I can get.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by eseogene: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
olumig:

You can contact organicfoods on 08034342637, also a member on nairaland.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
eseogene:

Thanks, have u gotten from him before.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by organicfoods(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
olumig:
I will be glad to receive your orders.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
eseogene:

That guy is most unreliable, i will prefer another source if available
Re: Neem Oil Needed by Heanry(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
I have some quantity of the seed which could be used to extract the oil. Reach me on 08037399865.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks, would prefer the oil as I do not have the means to extract the oil from the seeds.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by Heanry(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
I will do the extraction. Just call so that we talk.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by organicfoods(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
olumig:

That guy is most unreliable, i will prefer another source if available
I wonder why you choose to slander and what is your gain.. If I fail to deliver at your convenience doesn't give you the license to slander me.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
At my convenience? Guy all our conversation on whatsapp is still on my phone with records of phone calls too. Own up too your inability to keep your your words.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by pragidso: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Iet me see if I can source for it. I will get back to you
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
pragidso:
Iet me see if I can source for it. I will get back to you
Thanks
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Heanry:
I will do the extraction. Just call so that we talk.
Will call you this weekend
Re: Neem Oil Needed by Heanry(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
olumig:
Will call you this weekend
OK.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by organicfoods(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
olumig:
At my convenience? Guy all our conversation on whatsapp is still on my phone with records of phone calls too. Own up too your inability to keep your your words.
I am deeply sorry for my failings... I hope you have the heart to forgive me and allow me to deliver the neem oil to you at any of your location tomorrow without any extra cost. I greatly regret all my misgivings! They are quite beyond my control. I am not usually like this...you can come back here and give report if I fail... Thanks.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
organicfoods:
I am deeply sorry for my failings... I hope you have the heart to forgive me and allow me to deliver the neem oil to you at any of your location tomorrow without any extra cost. I greatly regret all my misgivings! They are quite beyond my control. I am not usually like this...you can come back here and give report if I fail... Thanks.
Really and yet you post this is another thread or are you supporting a lazy comrade of yours who wants me to deliver neem oil of 2500 naira at his door step!) like I have said in my last chat with you I have moved on.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
organicfoods:
Really and yet you post this is another thread or are you supporting a lazy comrade of yours who wants me to deliver neem oil of 2500 naira at his door step!) Where you doing me a favour or was I not going to pay for your service? like I have said in my last chat with you I have moved on.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
organicfoods:
Really and yet you post this is another thread (or are you supporting a lazy comrade of yours who wants me to deliver neem oil of 2500 naira at his door step!) Where you doing me a favour or was I not going to pay for your service? like I have said in my last chat with you I have moved on.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
@Organicfoods apologies accepted, let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Neem Oil Needed by organicfoods(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
olumig:
Really and yet you post this is another thread or are you supporting a lazy comrade of yours who wants me to deliver neem oil of 2500 naira at his door step!) like I have said in my last chat with you I have moved on.
Sorry it was a sudden rush of adrenaline.. I regretted it, for it was not appropriate.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by pragidso: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
If u are still interested contact me on this mail lets discuss johnsoneno12@gmail.com
Re: Neem Oil Needed by ruddylicous(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Have you gotten supplies for neem oil?
olumig:
Please who knows where I can get neem oil within

Lagos and it's environs. Info on this is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by eebann(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
ruddylicous:
call 08069556702
Re: Neem Oil Needed by olumig(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
ruddylicous:
Yes contact Organic foods

1 Like

Re: Neem Oil Needed by VERDA: 11:37am On May 24, 2018
olumig:
@Organicfoods apologies accepted, let's move on.

Hello.....saw your requests for neem oil,I am sure its been met as that was about 3 years ago,I am a producer of neem oil looking for available buyers for continuous supply at an affordable price. Any chance you might be able to help??,your reply will be appreciated,have a nice day.
Re: Neem Oil Needed by excanny: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
VERDA:

Hello.....saw your requests for neem oil,I am sure its been met as that was about 3 years ago,I am a producer of neem oil looking for available buyers for continuous supply at an affordable price. Any chance you might be able to help??,your reply will be appreciated,have a nice day.

How much do u sell?
Re: Neem Oil Needed by VERDA: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
excanny:

How much do u sell?
1,700/litre,contact me via 08081246412 so we can discuss better.

(1) (Reply)

FarmCrowdy Vs Farm4Me - How Are They Different? / Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert / Malaysian Oil Palm Seeds/Seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.