Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil (2261 Views)

Nigeria Requires N2.98 Billion To Curb Armyworm Infestation Of Farms / All you need to know about Neem Oil By: Organicfoods / Neem Oil Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
White Flies : The small demon.

White flies can really become a terrible demons on the field destroying tomatoes and other vegetables by sucking them dry to death. These tiny flies of the aphid family seem to defile all forms of treatment, especially synthetic chemicals. In continuation of my Organic experiment, I have a perfect solution to get rid of this tiny demons that gives farmers sleepless nights.

Solution :
Ingredients
1. Neem Oil (3 table Spoon)
2. Alcohol (I used regal gin) 4 capfull
3. Black Soap (ose dudu) handful
4. Baking Soda (2 table spoons)

Mixture : This mixture is for a Napster sprayer. Mix the above mentioned ingredients proper and fill into a Napster sprayer, add water to fill up.

Usage : spray affected plants generously, especially under their leaves where the demons love to hide. You must spray consistently to get good result.

To avoid plant burn, spray in the evening and experiment first with small quantity of soap,... Efficacy of black soap differs. Ordinary water can get plant burnt.

For Neem Oil, you can contact me. 08034342637

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by ruxton06(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just the solution! Good post.
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by divineappo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
how much is ur neem oil per litre, if a client needs 1tonne
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
divineappo:
how much is ur neem oil per litre, if a client needs 1tonne
Send me a Pm let's talk.
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
For tomatoes, you have to spray in the afternoon for the leaves to dry on time. The black soap serves perfectly as Insecticides because of the high potassium content in the ash used for producing it. Lather the soap properly before spraying.

I used this solution and got excellent results... Make sure you spray regularly.
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
While white flies continues to manifest themselves as farmer's nightmare, especially for organic farmers... I have a good news for you. We will be delivering our first organic products to the market soon. A liquid fertilizer and pesticides, two in one solution that's purely organic.

The major problem with white flies is that they tend to fly away as soon as they notice any spraying activities and arrive at a later time when you are gone to continue their damage... They perfect this act so well that it appears no solution works.

With our new solution, you only need to feed the plant with it, it makes the plant taste horrible for the white flies, as a result they quickly abandon it and fly away... After a while they find a new host far away from your farm and leave you and your plants in peace... Lol!

We will be releasing the product to the market soon.... It also serves as a wonderful fertilizer you will find very handful... Trust me! Watch out!!
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2016
In three weeks, we will be testing our range of pure organic liquid fertilizer namely:

1. Wonder Grow fertilizer : Excellent for fast development of plants. Full of growth hormones and stimulating enzymes perfect for flourishing green plants. Good for roots, stem and leaves development..
2. Harvest Plus Fertilizer : When buds, flowers and fruits begins to appear on your plant it's time to stimulate high yield with our harvest plus fertilizer. For blossom that leads to bountiful harvest, plants demands different kinds of nutrients they used for roots and stem development. Potassium will be high in demand, our formulation will not only provide the required nutrients, it will also strengthen your plant, create a perfect medium for your plant to produce sweet enhanced flavor fruits.

We will be given out free samples for test. Pls signify your interest here so that we can make arrangements for you. Your rresponse and experience using our products will help us a great deal.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by noblefarm: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2016
organicfoods:
In three weeks, we will be testing our range of pure organic liquid fertilizer namely:

1. Wonder Grow fertilizer : Excellent for fast development of plants. Full of growth hormones and stimulating enzymes perfect for flourishing green plants. Good for roots, stem and leaves development..
2. Harvest Plus Fertilizer : When buds, flowers and fruits begins to appear on your plant it's time to stimulate high yield with our harvest plus fertilizer. For blossom that leads to bountiful harvest, plants demands different kinds of nutrients they used for roots and stem development. Potassium will be high in demand, our formulation will not only provide the required nutrients, it will also strengthen your plant, create a perfect medium for your plant to produce sweet enhanced flavor fruits.

We will be given out free samples for test. Pls signify your interest here so that we can make arrangements for you. Your rresponse and experience using our products will help us a great deal.

Bestwayfarms is interested. Kwara
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by soterslove: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
I am interested.
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
noblefarm:

Noted
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by Newway2(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
My Oga @d top, Am interested o. Is it d one from d Prof or another one? Infact, I nd it now now!
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
noblefarm:

How can I send you the serum from Ibadan?
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
soterslove:
I am interested.
Where should I send the serum?
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by greenlord(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Am interested. Delta
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by organicfoods(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
greenlord:
Am interested. Delta
Noted bro
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by leelat: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Interested sir.I'm in Lagos.
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by Shytunde: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
am interested. Abeokuta
Re: How To Handle White Flies Infestation With Neem Oil by Phytoptera: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
just use yellow sticky traps very close to the crops, it will reduce their numbers tremendously . no matter how u spray they are known to build up resistance quickly to any pesticide. thus it is recommended to spray weekly with different kinds of pesticides to prevent them from building resistance. the problem is doing this will cost u more money therefore the best method is the use of yellow sticky traps. u can easily mak dis by using yellow cardboard paper, spread petroleum jelly on both sides (Vaseline) and hang it very close to the plant. whiteflies are attracted to yellow cuz they see it as new foliage of leave. u will hav a significant reduction of number from 5-7per leaf to 0-2 per leaf

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Want RADISH / ... / How To Grow Okro In Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.