Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rules For Voting On Mobilebookshelf Write And Win. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rules For Voting On Mobilebookshelf Write And Win. (559 Views)

Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year- Poetry Included-- Voting Thread / How to Write and Win Nigerian Essay Contest in 2017 / Okadabooks Short Story Competition. Write and Win Fabulous Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Voting On Mobilebookshelf Write And Win. by Divepen1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rules for voting
Voting will take place on www.mobilebookshelf.com from August 25th to September 10th 2015
Voting is open to everybody above the age of 18 who has a valid email address and a facebook account.
Each person is allowed to vote once but for a maximum of three authors.
Each voter is to provide his identity by filling the contact form provided at the poll page.
Your vote will not count if you vote without filling the form and the form will be useless if you fill it without voting.
You are will be required to like our facebook page and In the form you will be required to fill in your facebook account name.
FAQ
Why do I have to like your facebook page?

Ans: To prevent multiple voting by the same person as it is impossible for you to like our facebook page more than once.

Can I unlike your facebook page after voting?

Answer: Yes, but you must wait till the end of the exercise on September 10th before doing that.

So if I don’t have a facebook account I cannot vote

Ans: We are sorry, but that is the easiest way to confirm your identity.

I had liked your page before this exercise, do I need to unlike it before going to the poll.

Answer: It is not necessary. Just fill in your facebook name, since we have your record with us.

What will happen if I vote without liking your page?

Answer: Your vote will be considered as invalid.

What if I have two facebook accounts, two email addresses, and two electronic devices, can I vote twice?

Ans: No, it is against the law. Remember, honesty is the best policy.

Can my partner and I vote using the same laptop?

Answer: No, the poll can only accept data, once from a particular device.

So how can I know if someone had used the device to vote before?

Ans: You will see a response: Thank you, you vote has already been counted.

How will I know if my vote is counted?

Ans: You will see a response: Thank you for Voting.

Can I check the result?

Ans: Yes at any time you can always visit the page and click on “result”

Can the contestants vote for themselves?

Ans: Yes

My own question is not here, how can I get answer?

Ans: You can contact us through any of the following: (email) litehelp1@gmail.com, competition@mobilebookshelf.com (Phone) (+234)08066568801, (+27)0732795655 (Whatsapp) +2347041255404, +27620852681, +2348090528150
Re: Rules For Voting On Mobilebookshelf Write And Win. by Mcbell(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Should I comment

(1) (Reply)

My Challenge With Reading NL stories / The 10 Commandments Of Grammar Lovers [part 2] / Mandy's Law Episode Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.