Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. (624 Views)

Someone Help Me Out Please.... / Can Someone Help Me Unluck My Etisalat Modem / Can Someone Help Me Access The "Temp" Folder Of My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by adeoyeyemi(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2015
I have a paypal account and i recently won a bid on ebay for a laptop. But when i was about paying through my paypal account, GTBANK was declining my payment. And later sent a msg to me that the payment exceeded my daily limit. I checked their website and the daily limit for international POS transaction is 3million. Later i tried to persuade the seller to let me pay directly through credit card but he declined. Pls what can i do. I'm paying almost 1,226 dollars.
Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by laplace12(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Bro, I doubt if you can get help here.

It is either you are looking for someone to scam or you would scream scam the moment somebody offers to help.

You can try Ymodulus sha

1 Like

Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by bigtt76(f): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Laptop at $1226? Adonbelievit grin
Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by adeoyeyemi(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2015
bigtt76:
Laptop at $1226? Adonbelievit grin
Yes of course HP Zbook workstation.
Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by adeoyeyemi(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2015
laplace12:

Bro, I doubt if you can get help here.

It is either you are looking for someone to scam or you would scream scam the moment somebody offers to help.

You can try Ymodulus sha
Thanks so much for your concern. God bless.
Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by Lexusgs430: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2015
adeoyeyemi:
I have a paypal account and i recently won a bid on ebay for a laptop. But when i was about paying through my paypal account, GTBANK was declining my payment. And later sent a msg to me that the payment exceeded my daily limit. I checked their website and the daily limit for international POS transaction is 3million. Later i tried to persuade the seller to let me pay directly through credit card but he declined. Pls what can i do. I'm paying almost 1,226 dollars.

Why not speak to mikkyangel, and allow him complete the transaction on your behalf?
Re: Payment Through Paypal : Can Someone Help. by bedfordng(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
it has exceed daily limit. Daily limit on pos is around $300 not, 3million

(1) (Reply)

Activity Tracker For Health Management At Micostar Mall / Kocaso W1010 Windows 10(10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / 3d Expert Game Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.