Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391683 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Good that he has this.

If the land belonged to his dad at any point he needs to get both receipt and deed of assignments one from his dad and another set from the omonile family. Make sure this is registered ie stamped at the magistrate court.

survey I would say check the cordinates and make sure it is for the land in question.

Empiree:
I am just talking to same lawyer now. He said the necessary things for homeowners are:

*Deed Of Assignment

*Survey plan approval

*Building plan approval

He said if you submit application of Cof O you have to follow up. He said however that we should not waste money on it cus Ogun state currently reluctant to grant c of o. He said what do you need it for. Save your money.

But these 3 things are included in Homeowner's charter. My friend has them all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
I am actually looking into an alternative route round this issue cos I understand that it might be possible to take the deed of assignment and ID to get the land use charge in your name and then use this.

I will keep you guys updated when i get confirmation of this.

mavverick:
In Lagos you cant get building plan approval without consent or C of O. what does one do
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You can say most foundation are pad but generalizing all foundation to be pad is not true.. .. In the same contest most foundation in Nigeria are pad (about 90%).

The choice of foundation in abuja also depend on the soil properties and the loading intensity of the building (soil test is compulsory for approval of building plan in abuja).

30 tons of gravel is N75,000 ( the last time I bought it)
30 tons of river sand is N35, 000 - N40,000
30 tons of stone dust is N60,0000
Vibrated block prices vary from N150 - N250 depending on the strength of the block
Am giving you update you contesting, a ton of Granite from quarry is 2,700, stone dust is 2,200. Make your findings pls, transport excliding o

Mind you all this while you have being scam on tonnage because no 12tires in Abuja carries 30ton exeprt Sinotruck bambam loading.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
segzy14:

Omonile no dey abuja at all.
Those slum area them dey there. Walahi... u go fear.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chekitaut:
Am giving you update you contesting, a ton of Granite from quarry is 2,700, stone dust is 2,200. Make your findings pls, transport excliding o

Mind you all this while you have being scam on tonnage because no 12tires in Abuja carries 30ton exeprt Sinotruck bambam loading.

Maybe things has changed drastically, I bought these things January this year

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chekitaut:

Cheki this is for you, How come a tonne 2700 is higher in abuja than what it Cost in the west 2400 - 2500? this information is from your regular updates in this forum. Please explain

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
back2sender:

Cheki this is for you, How come a tonne 2700 is higher in abuja than what it Cost in the west 2400 - 2500? this information is from your regular updates in this forum. Please explain
What operate is I give you the least price amd high, transport is as low as 10,000, in our Quarry at Abeokuta trasport is as low as 30,000..

A ton in Abuja is 2,700x30=81,000+transport 10,000 total is 91,000

Abeokuta a ton is 2,500x30=75,000+ttransport 30,000+ revenue 2,000=107,000 within abeokuta now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chekitaut:
What operate is I give you the least price amd high, transport is as low as 10,000, in our Quarry at Abeokuta trasport is as low as 30,000..

A ton in Abuja is 2,700x30=81,000+transport 10,000 total is 91,000

Abeokuta a ton is 2,500x30=75,000+ttransport 30,000+ revenue 2,000=107,000 within abeokuta now.
Okay thank you, so what is the transportation Cost to Bogijie in Ibeju LGA from your quarry in abeokuta for 30tonnes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
gabbytabby:
Good that he has this.

If the land belonged to his dad at any point he needs to get both receipt and deed of assignments one from his dad and another set from the omonile family. Make sure this is registered ie stamped at the magistrate court.

survey I would say check the cordinates and make sure it is for the land in question.

He owns the lands since immemorial. When he was young and hustling around different states, his father(grandpa) was there for him gathering and acquiring lands from different places. When he comes homes, he pays for it and his dad (grandpa) would give him his docs on the spot.

But he doesnt do it the way his father did it. Instead he bought lands for his children and later told them that "omonile" took back the lands and that they have to rebuy the lands. That's just not true. It was him who resold the lands for his sons. His dad(grandpa) didnt do that to him.

By the way, what's the function of these "omonile"?. My understanding is one you sold your land you no longer have say. You no longer have control, you no longer have anything to do with the new buyer on the land. So wtf is omonile's biz with land they already sold?. Is this a custom or what?

They even go as far as asking for money before project starts on the land. Any local laws to eliminate this nonsense?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
spyder880:

I will ask, where is the land agreement deed?
My friend now has it in possession of his mom. Soon it will be DHL to him. But pix of the agreement was sent to him showing his father sold it to him.

If you have the original land agreement in he guys name, and homeowners charter in his name, it will be difficult for the dad to do the C of O in his (dads) name as we fear.
I dont quiet understand this. What i can deduce from here is land agreement and everything in homeowners charter is in his (my friend's) name. That will be of-course difficult for papa to get c/o in his (papa's) name. He was told already.

There must be a change from the son to the father before the dad can have the C of O in his name if he so plan. Anything asides this will not stand in a court of law.
True. I dont think papa will try to go through this hustle. Everything is in my friend's name now. However, they are two lands adjacent to each other. One land currently has project on it. The other is virgin. This virgin land is a plot and half. His father is claiming that half plot in it he gave it to him "free" bcus he "thought he was a good boy". Now that he brought authority into family affairs, he will take his half plot back. Problem with this is, father never for once said he gave him half plot when he sold him the land in 2010. What he said was the land with project on it is a little less than a plot. But his son paid full price of a plot for it. In order to make back the remaining plot, he had to sell 1 plot and half land to him as a plot. Meaning my friend already paid for everything. Matter of fact, he wanted only a plot of land. It was his dad that convinced him to buy the second one because lands are scarce in the town. He wants him to have a house in his hometown. So a plot and half land is already surveyed in my friend's name but now bcus of hullabaloo btw father and son, father is now threatening to have a surveyor cut of his half plot. That's current threat now. We advised him to quickly fence it before papa would do anything funny. Papa wants to render original survey (a plot and half) useless.

But then, this is Nigeria where everything is possible, including a parcel of land standing up and walking away to another location grin
This is crazy grin

Let the lawyer chase the trail of the C of O.
Lawyer doesnt even want to go through c/o wahala. He said it is a waste of money trying to get it. He said it is not a requirement for now and that state govt is reluctant to issue C/o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Empiree:
He owns the lands since immemorial. When he was young and hustling around different states, his father(grandpa) was there for him gathering and acquiring lands from different places. When he comes homes, he pays for it and his dad (grandpa) would give him his docs on the spot.

But he doesnt do it the way his father did it. Instead he bought lands for his children and later told them that "omonile" took back the lands and that they have to rebuy the lands. That's just not true. It was him who resold the lands for his sons. His dad(grandpa) didnt do that to him.

By the way, what's the function of these "omonile"?. My understanding is one you sold your land you no longer have say. You no longer have control, you no longer have anything to do with the new buyer on the land. So wtf is omonile's biz with land they already sold?. Is this a custom or what?

They even go as far as asking for money before project starts on the land. Any local laws to eliminate this nonsense?

I can categorically tell you that it's a scourge in Ibadan.

Also, there's Omo Onile and Area Boys. Two separate entities.

I dealt with Omo Onile twice so far.

1) Omo onile claimed that my lot was longer than normal. My question to them was were you blind when I was erecting my fence and such? I paid them their $300 so they can go away.

2) A month ago when I was home, one came up with some kakamimi court verdict and said that he was the long lost Son from another Mother. Basically tried to get me (us) to repurchase our land. Of course I told him to go pound sand and out witted him but it still cost me about $230 to outsmart him but it was well worth it.

3) I've had a few area boys that come up and I give them like $6

But yah it's unnerving and especially frustrating dealing with those guys. But still much better than Lagos where I here they ask for hundreds of Naira.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

1) Omo onile claimed that my lot was longer than normal. My question to them was were you blind when I was erecting my fence and such? I paid them their $300 so they can go away.

2) A month ago when I was home, one came up with some kakamimi court verdict and said that he was the long lost Son from another Mother. Basically tried to get me (us) to repurchase our land. Of course I told him to go pound sand and out witted him but it still cost me about $230 to outsmart him but it was well worth it.

But yah it's unnerving and especially frustrating dealing with those guys. But still much better than Lagos where I here they ask for hundreds of Naira.
Is govt aware of their activities?. Once their land is sold, their interference with buyer and land is over. That's my understanding. They no longer belong there. I heard that they even disturb workers on site during project. What sort of nonsense is that?. And builder still has to buy his/her way out with them? This is bs if you ask me. I guess they flourished because govt is not tough on them.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Empiree:
Is govt aware of their activities?. Once their land is sold, their interference with buyer and land is over. That's my understanding. They no longer belong there. I heard that they even disturb workers on site during project. What sort of nonsense is that?. And builder still has to buy his/her way out with them? This is bs if you ask me. I guess they flourished because govt is not tough on them.

Government isn't tough on them and, this is a biggie, one has to be careful if one is building a personal residence like I am. You don't want to create enemies where your family will be living especially in a place like Nigeria where firearms are restricted.

But all that has a threshold.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Government isn't tough on them and, this is a biggie, one has to be careful if one is building a personal residence like I am. You don't want to create enemies where your family will be living especially in a place like Nigeria where firearms are restricted.

But all that has a threshold.
Lord have mercy. Isn't buying land from govt instead is better off?. I dont want to deal with these rags at all. And if i do i'd better keep my distance. Not too much friendly relationship.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. Isn't buying land from govt instead is better off?. I dont want to deal with these rags at all. And if i do i'd better keep my distance. Not too much friendly relationship.

And here is the kicker, the first thing I did was hire a Real Estate Lawyer and told him to find me a suitable two plots of land. So I did due diligence and still all the shyte occured.

I know of a person in my estate that bought 2 acres some years back and all he had when he was ready to finally build was one plot - a sad story. Not hearsay but I was with this guy at Oluyole Police Station with his documents.

Your best bet is buying in an established GRA and buying from long time resident and a professional like a Lawyer, Doctor, etc that doesn't do polygamy. One of the ways they perfect the crimes of land stealing is someone coming up that they are a Son of the original seller from another Mother and has claim to the property.

And you absolutely cannot leave land alone. You have to build a fence and gate and foundation.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2016
back2sender:

Okay thank you, so what is the transportation Cost to Bogijie in Ibeju LGA from your quarry in abeokuta for 30tonnes
Is 155k all inclusive.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Saw these beautiful duplex opposite God is God park at Utako, Abuja. I love the finishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And here is the kicker, the first thing I did was hire a Real Estate Lawyer and told him to find me a suitable two plots of land. So I did due diligence and still all the shyte occured.

I know of a person in my estate that bought 2 acres some years back and all he had when he was ready to finally build was one plot - a sad story. Not hearsay but I was with this guy at Oluyole Police Station with his documents.

Your best bet is buying in an established GRA and buying from long time resident and a professional like a Lawyer, Doctor, etc that doesn't do polygamy. One of the ways they perfect the crimes of land stealing is[b] someone coming up that they are a Son of the original seller from another Mother and has claim to the property.

And you absolutely cannot leave land alone. You have to build a fence and gate and foundation.

I think the clause which is usually inserted into every land sale agreement;

"the Lessors" which expression shall wherever the context so admits include their heirs, successors, assigns and substitutes

is meant to insulate a buyer from anyone claiming anything after a sale transaction has been done and documents duly signed off.

Where are our lawyers?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Jummymine:
Good morning!please,who can recommend good,honest and affordable pop installer for me.The person must be willing to work in ile ife,Osun State.
encouragement will do that for u. 08060506857
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Chekitaut:
Saw these beautiful duplex opposite God is God park at Utako, Abuja. I love the finishing.

I love it. No Roman pillar, sweet.

Almost ruined it wth parapet though.

@True2Home come and see something that shares same idea as your L pads.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2016
spyder880:

I think the clause which is usually inserted into every land sale agreement;

"the Lessors" which expression shall wherever the context so admits include their heirs, successors, assigns and substitutes

is meant to insulate a buyer from anyone claiming anything after a sale transaction has been done and documents duly signed off.

Where are our lawyers?

True.

The advice of my lawyer though has been to work with them. He says that I don't want to get stuck in court even though I'm on the righteous part.

Nigeria is a crazy contentious place but I love her.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Empiree:
Help Needed Here Guys. mufutau55 and you too.

Is it possible to strengthen or fortify existing decking and how?

I see ongoing duplex project. Decking and upper floor are done but owner wants to add additional 2 couches on the upper. When bricklayers were about starting to do that, they notice the decking isn't strong enough to hold heavy load.

It seems there might be bad job with that. In any case, is there a way to strengthening the decking to hold more stuff?

Yes, use construction "H- Steel Bars", constructed like an "n", where the deck would be sitting on the upper part of the letter 'n'.
It will share the weight on the deck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello house, please I got an issue I would love to get ideas on how to go about it here; I bought a land with c of o in lagos from a second owner that didn't do consent on the land when he bought it from the original owner cos he has intention of selling.

Getting a consent now require that the original owner signs a deed of assignment for me cos he's the one recognised in alausa and not the person I bought from.

The crux of the matter now is that the original owner has refused to sign my deed according to what the person I bought it from, he's been telling me the original owner is proving difficult etc etc. It's up to 3months now I still don't have my deed signed I asked for for original owner contact he refused to give to me.

Please house what's the best way to handle stuffs like this? I have all land origin documents with me search was made, I have certified true copy of d c of o, all letters involving the land, receipts, verification fees a originals relating to the land are with me just the deed of assignment signed by the original owner of the c of o that's outstanding.

Thanks house
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Welcome to the dynamic reality of Nigeria EgunMogaji.

Please guys this is just for our academic discussion without wanting to re-ignite the Brabus saga, but EgunMogaji took the position of involving the Police, Law Court, Solicitors and not until any corruption charge was brought, he (EgunMogaji) will continue to take everything with a pinch of salt. When I read such contribution, I just felt EgunMogaji MAY have left it long before visiting Nigeria and MAY only now be visiting regularly because of his on-going project; so may be removed from the realities of Nigeria.

Now the question to EgunMogaji is when those rascals showed up at his site, why did he not call the police, EFCC, Solicitors, Law Court etc? I think I can answer the question. When confronted with such unreasonable demands, what EgunMogaji did was to do a mental cost-benefit analysis and reappraise the situation at hand; he probably asked himself the pertinent question: what did he come all the way from the US to do? Is it to see to fruition his project or to start a jingoistic pillar to post run of solicitors, court, EFCC, police? And what is the cost of not running from pillar to post? It's $6 here and $230 there. So what does he do? Negotiate and cough up. This is the reality in Nigeria.

So when folks are confronted with such situation, they seek ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), not because they are not smart enough to draw up a contract and rules of engagement or involve EFCC, but because in Nigeria the governmental institutions are weak so for most cases and times ADR is a superior course of action.

I'm happy EgunMogaji did not go there and start "blowing big big grammar" for if that was the case; omo, his project will stall and not all the EFCC in this world will move that project any more farther than he could throw the biggest of the rascals.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
diordaves:

Welcome to the dynamic reality of Nigeria EgunMogaji.

Please guys this is just for our academic discussion without wanting to re-ignite the Brabus saga, but EgunMogaji took the position of involving the Police, Law Court, Solicitors and not until any corruption charge was brought, he (EgunMogaji) will continue to take everything with a pinch of salt. When I read such contribution, I just felt EgunMogaji MAY have left it long before visiting Nigeria and MAY only now be visiting regularly because of his on-going project; so may be removed from the realities of Nigeria.

Now the question to EgunMogaji is when those rascals showed up at his site, why did he not call the police, EFCC, Solicitors, Law Court etc? I think I can answer the question. When confronted with such unreasonable demands, what EgunMogaji did was to do a mental cost-benefit analysis and reappraise the situation at hand; he probably asked himself the pertinent question: what did he come all the way from the US to do? Is it to see to fruition his project or to start a jingoistic pillar to post run of solicitors, court, EFCC, police? And what is the cost of not running from pillar to post? It's $6 here and $230 there. So what does he do? Negotiate and cough up. This is the reality in Nigeria.

So when folks are confronted with such situation, they seek ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), not because they are not smart enough to draw up a contract and rules of engagement or involve EFCC, but because in Nigeria the governmental institutions are weak so for most cases and times ADR is a superior course of action.

I'm happy EgunMogaji did not go there and start "blowing big big grammar" for if that was the case; omo, his project will stall and not all the EFCC in this world will move that project any more farther than he could throw the biggest of the rascals.

ADR is actually pretty big here too. In fact, I don't think that I've signed any contract in the past 20 years here (including employment) that doesn't have some sort of ADR stipulation.

Yeah, my Lawyer cautioned me against blowing grammar (we're practically dealing with uneducated riff raffs here in Ibadan who has nothing to loose adn will stall your project) and how the litigation system works in Nigeria (you may be right and win but in 10 years time). It's just two plots though, it could be another matter if it were acres and/or they were asking for millions AND most importantly if I was on the ground full time. So yes major cost to benefit calculations are always going on through all phases on construction.

The best advice for diasporans is simply to save up and buy in an established GRA. Not the only method but my conclusion from observing things on the ground.

By the way, I owe my twice and sometimes thrice visits to Nigeria to my Wife who is from Ibadan, the project is secondary. Before her I was married to Oyinbos and Nigeria was not even on my radar for twenty years straight.

It's all life's learnings.

PS: The police were actually involved because the fraudulent Omo Onile went and rounded up everybody working on all the sites including my Nephew and his Fiance (who were supervising some work for me) so I had to go to police station to write a report to get them released.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
jossy26:
Hello house, please I got an issue I would love to get ideas on how to go about it here; I bought a land with c of o in lagos from a second owner that didn't do consent on the land when he bought it from the original owner cos he has intention of selling.

Getting a consent now require that the original owner signs a deed of assignment for me cos he's the one recognised in alausa and not the person I bought from.

The crux of the matter now is that the original owner has refused to sign my deed according to what the person I bought it from, he's been telling me the original owner is proving difficult etc etc. It's up to 3months now I still don't have my deed signed I asked for for original owner contact he refused to give to me.

Please house what's the best way to handle stuffs like this? I have all land origin documents with me search was made, I have certified true copy of d c of o, all letters involving the land, receipts, verification fees a originals relating to the land are with me just the deed of assignment signed by the original owner of the c of o that's outstanding.

Thanks house

Man according to your words,you have all original documents including the c of o in whose name?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
jossy26:

Thanks house
Man this is not new, the original owner could be one of those Alausa big shot that acquire most of the land with fake names, fake documents, fake signature, that can't be identified. If you have all these documents, there must be and address and picture on record that your lawyer can trace to original owner dead or alive.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
euromilion:

Man according to your words,you have all original documents including the c of o in whose name?
The original documents is in the name of the original owner of the land, she did signed all the deed when she sold it to the second owner it was when the second owner sold to me that she has refused to sign for me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
kopell:
Man this is not new, the original owner could be one of those Alausa big shot that acquire most of the land with fake names, fake documents, fake signature, that can't be identified. If you have all these documents, there must be and address and picture on record that your lawyer can trace to original owner dead or alive.
Thanks for your response, and you are very correct she's actually a big shot in alausa, it's an e c of o so it's got pictures and address I just don't want to barge in on her to sign a document for me when I didn't purchase from her originally, the person I bought it from is just saying she's provin difficult and doesn't know what she want to sign the deed for me

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
jossy26:

Thanks for your response, and you are very correct she's actually a big shot in alausa, it's an e c of o so it's got pictures and address I just don't want to barge in on her to sign a document for me when I didn't purchase from her originally, the person I bought it from is just saying she's provin difficult and doesn't know what she want to sign the deed for me

Employ an in between person to approach her.

Maybe an Attorney but not acting as an Attorney though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You don't need to be a landlord for any babe to be food for you na...

But oga you try well... To have build this beautiful house at 27

I wont ask: What do you do for a living or your source of income because it is not in our nature/culture within Nigeria, to 'ask such questions' when anyone comes to do "Testimony"! I am not implying 'anything negative' towards you. undecided

All the same, l join congratulate you. Shows you are really focused in life and you will go places!
At 27, majority of Nigerian youths are still probably looking for a job!

May God continue to bless you, as l believe & give you benefit of doubt that your "source" is genuine.

NB: Please dont misunderstand me, this is no-beef, l am just used to thinking "beyond the surface".
Once again, may you continue to prosper.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Excuzeme:

I wont ask: What do you do for a living or your source of income because it is not in our nature/culture within Nigeria, to 'ask such questions' when anyone comes to do "Testimony"! I am not implying 'anything negative' towards you. undecided

All the same, l join congratulate you. Shows you are really focused in life and you will go places!
At 27, majority of Nigerian youths are still probably looking for a job!

May God continue to bless you, as l believe & give you benefit of doubt that your "source" is genuine.

NB: Please dont misunderstand me, this is no-beef, l am just used to thinking "beyond the surface".
Once again, may you continue to prosper.
Oga, you are right.

But the bro lives abroad and opportunities are higher for younger guys that are focused and hard working than young guys struggling in Nigeria. Tho I don't know his source of income over there. But I just want u to know the age isn't bad if we make use of opportunities for good. I am 26 and I must brag I have achieved a lot in my early age cos I have been hustling "legally" since I was 18.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), jameslojohn(m), ArcToyin(m), saydfact(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.