Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399410 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
No distractions this 2022. The feedback has shown Bosun Davies Shoyeye is feeling feedback and blowback.

Bosun e go red this year.

Enough is Enough

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
michlins:
as in eh. For the first time ever,a client from here had me prepare a contractual agreement between us before we proceed with his job. It was a new environment for me even though I learnt a thing or two about it

. . . seems like this is the new norm going forward. Asides that michlins is a cool guy, ready to listen and learn (open-minded) while trying to pass his opinion over yours. Kudos to topsy23, twinskenny, rotech, Brickdevo, money121, michlins, spyder and a few other service provider up here. God bless you guys real Good.

Having done business with quite a number on here,
there are some i wouldn't like to cross path with for my own sanity and peace of mind especially the ones who'd rather do their bidding on your site than hid to your instructions and argue with you while you complain about thier lapses instead of listening to understand.

I believe in the good people of this great forum hence I'd give preference to NL first as some of us are as old as this forum itself in our wealth of knowledge but "e be like na that contract agreement be the way to go"

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Dear Brabus/Next/TheNext/Kobocity/Bosun,

...... but with the concerned persons, unconcerned persons and obvious trolls e.g vanbonatell on your balls, only heaven can rescue you this time.

All is well that ends well, and no scammer will go on unpunished

Chief SgtPonziHater

Chief Troll Vanbo cheesy
"MAN OF THE YEAR"

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
inze:

. . . seems like this is the new norm going forward. Asides that michlins is a cool guy, ready to listen and learn (open-minded) while trying to pass his opinion over yours. Kudos to topsy23, twinskenny, rotech, Brickdevo, money121, michlins, spyder and a few other service provider up here. God bless you guys real Good.

there are some i wouldn't like to cross path with for my own sanity and peace of mind especially the ones who'd rather do their bidding on your site than hid to your instructions and argue with you while you complain about thier lapses instead of listening to understand.

I believe in the good people of this great forum hence I'd give preference to NL first as some of us are as old as this forum itself in our wealth of knowledge but "e be like na that contract agreement be the way to go"
Thanks for the mention boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
inze:

thank you sir.. for your patronage.. highly appreciated
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adigun7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
We give you quality roofing products and professional installation at Esgee-tech concepts and solutions

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bully?

I will ignore that because I have no 'reply' to waste.

Sir, I've looked closely to see that you drive a 'brabus', so I can't directly 'reply' your accusation of 'bully'.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
inze:

I came here thinking I know a thing or two about business but folks here humbled me.

I have learnt so much from here and I can say this place is another business school altogether.

To give back to the community that has given me so much, I will like to run a promo. Order for your jobs and pay me full cash grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
inze:

Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Lafiagi Kwara State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black
Roof meters: =1,001Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
bixton:

I don't believe somehow can't get his refund back as agreed by both men. The contract agreement is there for starters. At least n3xt on this platform has been a solution provider on such issues so I don't see why he would go back on what he aids others to accomplish rather than making it prolong unnecessarily.
Somehow, it will take time but you will definitely get it back,

It took me over 1year before i could recover my own debt.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Born2conquer:

Somehow, it will take time but you will definitely get it back,

It took me over 1year before i could recover my own debt.

Surely.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
somehow:

Surely.
but the one your QS just went mute is what I am not understanding. Seems like baba has seen what we all are not. Maybe he already knows that waiting for bosun to make a refund is like expecting APC to deliver good governance. Bosun suppose to be writing codes or advertising banner designs on webmasters thread but instead he is here landing big juicing contracts wey some actual engineers never see since a year ago. Life itself isn't balance.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
somehow:

Surely.
Good, and if there's a way you think we can help apart from this online banters, let us know.

I understand your pain because i've been there.

When i started following the thread, NX3T was the first "Engineer" i had in mind to give my project to, he seemed like the best, professionally and he's in vogue.

I trusted NX3T too much to the extent that i could have recommended him for jobs even after i gave my job to wpgroom since he's an engineer in Ogun state.

When the whole accusations started, it felt like witchhunting, like maybe some were envious of NX3T, Man was too perfect to me, but when they linked him to Brabus and i read the 2016 saga, i was dissapointed but i felt he would change and prove others wrong this time around.

I defended him briefly last year but man, NX3T, you dissapointed a lot of people! You dissapointed a lot of guests in the section! Bro! You fall hands gannnnnn!

If i had given you the project naively, is this how i would be dragging you online daily? Omooor, i can't even pass through such experience again, the car debt issue drained me mentally and i can't imagine having to worry about an engineer holding down my money.

Nx3t, do the needful abeg

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
but the one your QS just went mute is what I am not understanding. Seems like baba has seen what we all are not. Maybe he already knows that waiting for bosun to make a refund is like expecting APC to deliver good governance. Bosun suppose to be writing codes or advertising banner designs on webmasters thread but instead he is here landing big juicing contracts wey some actual engineers never see since a year ago. Life itself isn't balance.

I don't think he post that much.

Met him here too

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Born2conquer:

Good, and if there's a way you think we can help apart from this online banters, let us know.

I understand your pain because i've been there.

When i started following the thread, NX3T was the first "Engineer" i had in mind to give my project to, he seemed like the best, professionally and he's in vogue.

I trusted NX3T too much to the extent that i could have recommended him for jobs even after i gave my job to wpgroom since he's an engineer in Ogun state.

When the whole accusations started, it felt like witchhunting, like maybe some were envious of NX3T, Man was too perfect to me, but when they linked him to Brabus and i read the 2016 saga, i was dissapointed but i felt he would change and prove others wrong this time around.

I defended him briefly last year but man, NX3T, you dissapointed a lot of people! You dissapointed a lot of guests in the section! Bro! You fall hands gannnnnn!

If i had given you the project naively, is this how i would be dragging you online daily? Omooor, i can't even pass through such experience again, the car debt issue drained me mentally and i can't imagine having to worry about an engineer holding down my money.

Nx3t, do the needful abeg

Thanks sir.

I thought 5 years was enough to "right" his wrongs after getting to know more about his atrocities.

Our job here is to make sure no one fall for his likes again.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
money121:

Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Lafiagi Kwara State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black
Roof meters: =1,001Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Baba quote me like say na me get house.

E ma rora . . .

Moneyman edakun

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
inze:

Baba quote me like say na me get house.

E ma rora . . .

Moneyman edakun
Don't mind me oga mi sir
Them say i be ritualist so i need to pepper them on this thread tongue tongue

Awon oni yeye grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wow

A lot of water has passed under the bridge.

Meanwhile, thanks to mountmoriah for supplying the reinforcement for our build

POD
https://www.nairaland.com/6781323/construction-process-5-flats-apartment/1

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charisdesigns:
Wow

POD
@mountmoriah pls continue to give us the best here, u are trusted, we love u, God bless you, Anikinlaya
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
money121:

Don't mind me oga mi sir
Them say i be ritualist so i need to pepper them on this thread tongue tongue

Awon oni yeye grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charisdesigns:
Wow

POD
Nice one good review we need to see on this thread

Patiently waiting for the roofing stage
Edakun

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
money121:

Edakun

Mountmoriah have it

Leave it for him

We love

We recommend him

Here on nairaland,.

I have never seen him before

I have sent over 100m to him

And I must confess I'm satisfied

100 accuracy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'm proud of you

@mountmoriah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
^^^
This is now looking like a charade
Everyone should do their due deligence biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
registerin:
I'm proud of you

@mountmoriah

Thank u for your 12tons delivery.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charisdesigns:
^^^

Truth is bitter

Mountmoriah

We are proud of u

Not like next

Next

We are begging u

Resolve with somehow

If not u will not rest

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
money121:

Edakun

No problem sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charisdesigns:
^^^
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
registerin:
Sir I don’t know what you are doing
But going through your posts I see a pattern.

Everyone should do their due diligence. Thank you

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
registerin:

Mountmoriah have it

Leave it for him

We love

We recommend him

Here on nairaland,.

I have never seen him before

I have sent over 100m to him

And I must confess I'm satisfied

100 accuracy

Stop this rubbish hslbroker you dont need it

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Charisdesigns:

Sir I don’t know what you are doing
But going through your posts I see a pattern.

Everyone should do their due diligence. Thank you

He is hslbroker

Twin brother to mountmoriah

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), donbrowser(m), oracle009(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.