Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399097 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
rukyboy:
Trailer of granite. 30 tons. 460k.

God help us!

Location. Warri

Country is finished.
prices are going up, nothing seem to be working and prices are not going back to normal anytime soon..this is where we find ourselves
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I observe a certain door from ONLY my water outlet. Local-man is not a frequent user of hot water. I notice that the door dissipates if hot water is used heavily.

So has anybody else noticed an door from the water tank and if so how can I avoid it save for more usage of hot water.

Thanks.

Must be the last minutes of hypoglycemia. I can't quite understand what you wrote

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Home office, boss area, minimalistic design

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Still your (blessed sunny)Outside wall tile, Spanish product available

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Still in stock Spanish product 30by60
Porcelain

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geld001: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Geld001:
Good morning bosses and My Oga dem...I'm a professional Trader based at Alaba International Market Ojo Lagos state...I can help you source for your Electrical/Electronics Materials at Moderate prices and Waybill to any destination in Nigeria..
My whatsapp is always open 24/7
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
michlins:
Good morning everyone and compliments of the season.

I have been contracted to construct a 38ft tank stand in Enugu. I hope you take out time from your very busy schedule to follow me on this journey.

Thank you all and stay blessed. Follow the project on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4088969/classy-iron-works/8

Okpa di oku (x5) on your way back biko
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
inze:

the one from Enugu is always superb
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
twinskenny:
the one from Enugu is always superb

Sir, na there him project dey na
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
inze:

>:grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
michlins:
>:grin grin grin

Sapa nice one,

You dey laugh me, no worry. Make I go make money
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
HURRY & GET YOURS NOW!!!

Amaron Tribal Inverters:

2KVA 24V: 120,000
3kva 96v online: 740,000
5kva 144v online: 900,000
6kva 180v online: 1,100,000
10KVA 180V online:1,400,000
15KVA 360V online UPS: 2,500,000
20KVA 360V online UPS: 3,500,000

3.5KVA 48V: 300,000
7.5KVA 144V: 755,000

Quanta Batteries:

200Ah..162,000
150Ah block... 125,000
130Ah...... 117,000
18ah........ 35,000

Quanta Tubular Battery... 152000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
It’s been so quiet here lately. I need to post one massive mansion picture to agitate the base.

Coming soon . . .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2022
sonnie10:
It’s been so quiet here lately. I need to post one massive mansion picture to agitate the base.

Coming soon . . .

It hasn't been quiet....haven't you kept up with the incessant mob action from time to time, the numerous attempts to drown out a certain hated lone voice? Unless you mean another kind of quiet?

Playing of course, I know what you mean lol

A special kind of quiet ... smiles cunningly

You want to rattle some voices out of hiding and cause commotion in the opposing camp

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:43am On Apr 20, 2022
rukyboy:
Trailer of granite. 30 tons. 460k.

God help us!

Location. Warri

Country is finished.

I paid N204K for 20 tons in Ibadan this month. I wonder what the net effect of this will be. Will people be building smaller structures or construction will become stagnant?

Prices are going up all across the board. My mason team grudgingly accepted N65/block instead of the N50/block that I paid pre Covid.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sankabson(m): 5:13am On Apr 20, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I paid N204K for 20 tons in Ibadan this month. I wonder what the net effect of this will be. Will people be building smaller structures or construction will become stagnant?

Prices are going up all across the board. My mason team grudgingly accepted N65/block instead of the N50/block that I paid pre Covid.
Wow. I was able to get 20TONS Granite for 180K Ibadan. Mason team insisted on N70/block. Things are getting real crazy..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Sankabson:
Wow. I was able to get 20TONS Granite for 180K Ibadan. Mason team insisted on N70/block. Things are getting real crazy..

I think my roads played a part in the delivery cost as I'm way deep in side Elebu and on horrible roads for those decrepit Mack trucks.

Same lamentation yesterday at New Garage saw mill.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:47am On Apr 20, 2022
diordaves:

Ok. I hear you.

WPA2 and AES encryption is enough for ANY HOME . Really?

VPN in homes overkill? No mind me then. I'm just paranoid.

He's kinda right though.

Basic security will do for homes.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:59am On Apr 20, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

Foundation - 3 - 4m
BLOCK work Ground floor - N3.6m
DECKING - N5M
Upper floor Block work - N3.3m.

ROOFING (CONTEMPORARY ) - 2.5M + FELTING

OR
Traditional hip roof + parapet - N3.5m - 4m

cool

Riddle me this..

Why do you think upper floor blockwork will cost lesser, considering the labour cost is more as you go up

Also considering there will be more rooms / walls upstairs..

I also do not agree on 3m for Foundation of a 5 bedroom duplex, especially at today's present cost..

Also, you said Roof + Parapet for about 3.5million...

If in-situ Parapet alone costs about 1.5 million (granite alone is 400k +) does this mean Woodwork and Roof cover will cost 2 million naira?

I always come in peace and this is just a discussion.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2022
FEGEITOK:

It hasn't been quiet....haven't you kept up with the incessant mob action from time to time, the numerous attempts to drown out a certain hated lone voice? Unless you mean another kind of quiet?

Playing of course, I know what you mean lol

A special kind of quiet ... smiles cunningly

You want to rattle some voices out of hiding and cause commotion in the opposing camp
You are right. These days I admire them from afar. Do you know why?
As difficult as it might seem, I have drawn some inference from conversations here and have come to one conclusion.
People are set in their ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm....

It is interesting that the frequent posts to warn newcomers on the activities of our resident fraudster could be described as "mob action"...

If so, what can the frequent posts/ spam advertisement masking as advise from the resident fraudster be described as

Riddle for the day

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Dears

How good is SeeBest electric cables

Electrician recommended

Cc Topsy
Twinskenny

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2022
'Crying adults'...already?.

Good morning all, please I have a building that the roof measures 27951mm in length and 9660 mm in width. Thats what I can see in the plan.

Please what will the following cost?
(1) Precast parapet
(2) Woodwork for roofing
(3) Red with white patches stone coated roofing sheets?

Thank you as I anticipate your response.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Stopthecap:
Hmmm....

It is interesting that the frequent posts to warn newcomers on the activities of our resident fraudster could be described as "mob action"...

If so, what can the frequent posts/ spam advertisement masking as advise from the resident fraudster be described as

Riddle for the day

I did not pass judgment on the good or bad of your methods.

Simply describing your methods for what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2022
FEGEITOK:

I did not pass judgment on the good or bad of your methods.

Simply describing your methods for what they are.

Nice try.
I was not sure you were referring to my posts, but now that it is confirmed,

Yes. You did pass judgement. You called it mob action.

1.You described the posts as "mob action" not "flash mob".
I am sure you know they are 2 different things and mob action is a criminal offence. Also my posts are not "flash mob" like you claim . Read the definition again

2. I have never called for the silencing of any member of this forum. This is an open forum and I always encourage discussion.
If the fraudster builder want to continue to advertise here, other forum members have the right to make his record clear for new members.

The client reviews and testimonies speak for themselves

3. I believe if someone has

a Questionable ethical behavior,
b. Not a professional but claims to be one.
c Insults and abuses clients
d. Publishes clients private information in a public forum
e. Has SEVERAL CREDIBLE CLAIMS of theft, diversion of funds, financial misappropriation against them
f. Colluded and attempted to collude with insiders/family members to defraud a client
g. Other dubious conduct too numerous to name

I will give such a person a very wide berth That is just my opinion

IMO giving any sense of credibility to the resident fraudster does a disservice to the purpose of this thread and the newcomers who may be ensnared.

...maybe I have a different way of seeing things

15 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Stopthecap:
Hmmm....

Riddle for the day
Just leave them the mob action will continue as long as Bosun Davise Shoyeye a.k.a next/nexthome/brabus/kobocity etc,is freely posting his adverts, giving faraway advise that he does not do without restriction posting here without doing the right thing wink

The poster can assist him in refunding somehow his money that he had publicly agreed to do so and can also give him his building projects to handle for all I care. It is not by mouth I had supported and admired Bosun before so what else is new? undecided

There is no peace for the wicked grin

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Pop guy that can do a job on 5bedroom bungalow . Screeding and pop . Final job will be given to best offer . House owner dey abroad oo na connect i wan connect .
Kindly indicate.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Stopthecap:

Nice try.

I am sure you know they are 2 different things and mob action is a criminal offence. Also my posts are not "flash mob" like you claim . Read the definition again

2. I have never called for the silencing of any member of this forum. This is an open forum and I always encourage discussion.
If the fraudster builder want to continue to advertise here, other forum members have the right to make his record clear for new members.

e. Has SEVERAL CREDIBLE CLAIMS of theft, diversion of funds, financial misappropriation against them
f. Colluded and attempted to collude with insiders/family members to defraud a client

IMO giving any sense of credibility to the resident fraudster does a disservice to the purpose of this thread and the newcomers who may be ensnared.

Gbam cool Nobody can intimidate anyone into silence. Better let everyone face his own lane.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2022
DUNKA:
Just leave them the mob action will continue as long as Bosun Davise Shoyeye a.k.a next/nexthome/brabus/kobocity etc,is freely posting his adverts, giving faraway advise that he does not do without restriction posting here without doing the right thing wink

The poster can assist him in refunding somehow his money that he had publicly agreed to do so and can also give him his building projects to handle for all I care. It is not by mouth I had supported and admired Bosun before so what else is new? undecided

There is no peace for the wicked grin

For the record. I do not support mob action of any kind on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Stopthecap:

Nice try.

For anyone wondering if the actions described constitute online mobbing aka mob action, here is some reading for you and some questions as well:

1. What is a mob?

2. Is one person or mob or is a mob a collection of people?

3. What does a mob do?

4. Can mob action be offline only? If no

5. Can mob action be online?

6. What drives mob action?

7. Do mob actions necessarily follow established legal rules for problem resolutions? If no

8. Is it not true that mobs have a mind of their own and that in the pursuit of such objectives they may inadvertently cross legal red lines?

9. Can mob action result in good or bad?

10. Does the end always justify the means?

You will understand my position if and when someone successfully brings an action on harassment, that actions have consequences.

I will not repeat my position on the contractual dispute, it was stated previously and I have no reason to restate, that said, I just wanted to point it what is happening for what it is.

It is no different from what the local government thugs or motor park thugs do.

The only difference is that is online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Stopthecap:

For the record. I do not support mob action of any kind on this forum.
I understand and it was Just a sarcastic reference to poster since poster is calling it "mob action" on calling out a record of misrepresentation and and deceit for more than 10 years by an identified building contractor (Bosun Davies Shoyeye) with loses of million gone down the drain.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itzkingtimmy(m), rmx, kelvin1191(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.