Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4397197 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Olumighty123:
Hello house, what is your advice on using gravel stones to deck a sockaway? Please your input is kindly needed.
If it's of a big size, it should work fine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KindionPaints: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Westliver Luxury Interiors. We offer the best interior space design at an affordable rate. Our services include: Screeding, painting, stucco and general interior design. Contact or Whatsapp 07051934963.
Address: Portharcourt, Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
pop cement new price lagos #9800
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Enugu State
Roof Design : Classic Design
Colour: Wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHM6ixMyxEc

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
The pictures attached show that tiling a house does not solve the capillary action issue.

Can you see the water ingress? and the parts unaffected by the water ingress?

In one case water ingress reaches 80cm and on another wall, it reaches 120cm

Pictures taken from two different walls

Slimszy

Coiner

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Granit is stronger and more durable while marble is fancier and more expensive.

Both can be use for kitchen cabinets counter top. It all depend on your choice and taste.

I use both for my clients depending on their taste.

TEQ365VENTURES:
Good morning professionals in the house. I’m trying to use marble as my kitchen cabinet top but the installer said it cannot be used in the kitchen that granite is better than marble how true is this please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Thanks
SanniOluwafemi:

Granit is stronger and more durable while marble is fancier and more expensive.

Both can be use for kitchen cabinets counter top. It all depend on your choice and taste.

I use both for my clients depending on their taste.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
rotecch77:
External work is in progress here
It amazes me each time you post nice pictures of your work in order to lure unsuspecting client(s). Have you employed new artisans into your as opposed to the half-baked ones you are known for? The plastering work your so-called bricklayers did at my site was falling off last week as a result of a horrible mix ratio. I had to contract other bricklayers to correct the mess. Stop deceiving the public with aesthetics!

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
More pics of the external work.
Thanks to our cool headed cleint, he is always comes to see the amazing work that is going on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
rajput4real93:

It amazes me each time you post nice pictures of your work in order to lure unsuspecting client(s). Have you employed new artisans into your as opposed to the half-baked ones you are known for? The plastering work your so-called bricklayers did at my site was falling off last week as a result of a horrible mix ratio. I had to contract other bricklayers to correct the mess. Stop deceiving the public with aesthetics!

Number (4)....maybe we should blame Bolu.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another Nairalander project now at finishing point
Patio house
Gen house:
Compound external work all in progress
May God Almighty continue to bless our true clients
It’s advisable to all clients to visited site while work is going on.
We appreciated all our esteemed client as they find time to visited the site to see things as it’s going

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
You're welcome sir

TEQ365VENTURES:
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Most of our ongoing projects are now in finishings stages.

Here is another one, it was initially designed for eatery and block of flats BUT changed to Flats (10 flats )
This Is not a childish project.

2 separate buildings
About N60M .. spent so far,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pls house help me look into this brake dawn Electrical price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
On going shopping complex at the heart of Ajah

We deformed the formwork..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
1st suspended slab

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Proposed on going shopping complex...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
In other news...

On going pilling project for a wing duplex at Lekki

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
otedola1:

whats the size of your project?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
otedola1:

Location and size of your project will determine whether the cost and quantities are high . I hope the electrician is giving you ABB or Schneider DB with the price quoted above
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Amosaloud(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Number (4)....maybe we should blame Bolu.

It appears to be an old case that was extensively thrashed out here a while ago.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by clems88(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pls how durable is cameroon zinc ? I'm planning roofing and my architect says he prefers I long span Aluminium.

Secondly , how many square meters can can roof a 3 bedroom on half plot if I want to use the Long span
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2022
clems88:
Pls how durable is cameroon zinc ? I'm planning roofing and my architect says he prefers I long span Aluminium.

Secondly , how many square meters can can roof a 3 bedroom on half plot if I want to use the Long span
Don't use it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2022
clems88:

Cameron Zinc

Run ooooo

Run oooo
Japaa

Is better you make use of abestos than cameron zinc

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2022
clems88:

Try buy long span aluminum. It is far better.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for the opportunity to Serve you Sir!

inze:

my client's wife was impressed with your HDF Doors,
she says it's 8.5/10.
Though i had my reservations at first, Nice job done

Can pass as recommendation, doesn’t negate due diligence
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello Mr.Abbey How far with the Frame Adjustment? Sorry for not to have called to Confirm we just came back from Asaba for a HDF Door Supply and Installation and network is very Bad at the Site! I will call you after Service today. Thank you Sir for the Opportunity to Serve you Sir.

OX Furniture.

Abbeyb1ack:
Installation with 100 percent satisfaction
Thanks ROCKOFAGESALUMI

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Coiner: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Can you see the water ingress? and the parts unaffected by the water ingress?

In one case water ingress reaches 80cm and on another wall, it reaches 120cm

Coiner

Wow. This is serious.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Twostep:
Good evening house. I have 8 units if this mahogany wooden doors for sale. Doors only exclusive of frame and keys.

Had them installed in my build but decided to go hdf way instead.

Would anyone be interested by chance ?

Location is Ikotun environs, thanks.

I need two of these if it's still available.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexyll(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2022
I see pricing inconsistencies here. I understand some fixed cost go into making individual window. However, where we have 116% difference in prices quoted/Square metre, I suspect some arbitrary pricing (see attached analysis). I may be missing something. It will be good if we have more insight into this product pricing

CC: @Egunmogaji2
@mufutau55
@gbadexy
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Grey material with 5mm black glass.
[WITHOUT BURGLARY]•
Casement window with net.
price of the each window
900 x 1600--45k
600 x 930--32k
1800 x 1150--55k
600 x 1600--42k

[WITH BURGLARY]•
Casement window with burglary and net
900 x 1600--55k
600 x 930--38k
1800 x 1150--65k
600 x 1600--48k

Location?
Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by okeysoninv: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
money121:

Cameron Zinc

Run ooooo

Run oooo
Japaa

Is better you make use of abestos than cameron zinc
what is the disadvantage of using it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
walexyll:
I see pricing inconsistencies here. I understand some fixed cost go into making individual window. However, where we have 116% difference in prices quoted/Square metre, I suspect some arbitrary pricing (see attached analysis). I may be missing something. It will be good if we have more insight into this product pricing

CC: @Egunmogaji2
@mufutau55
@gbadexy
I'm sorry sir, I have no idea on how that works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sodiq961(m), Billions123, Holyguy2016, BabaChicago(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.