Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386484 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Matured and long bamboo from us delivered to sangotedo at affordable price. @Rawgold300 thank you for your patronage sir. More blessings to you.

We are still your sure plug for your ROOFING WOODS, DECKING WOODS, BAMBOO. call us on 08032339807. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Elxandre:

Can termites attack hdf?

Really I have no experience on that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
folmus:

Really I have no experience on that.

Yes it can attack, but the chance is low.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
You'rewelcome
Beframia:

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2023
@N3xt

Do not go this path again!

It's December already and all promises and plans you came up with in October, none was followed through. It's 2 months thereafter, still nothing.

You're avoiding calls/chats on WhatsApp and also this thread for days now while commenting on other threads.

I don't understand the game you're playing but I'll watch it play out.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adeememman(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Abolarin91:
Good day my people in this wonderful thread, somebody send this to my uncle and he asked me to help make more enquiry. I think this is too high
Before your quotation can be scrutinized, kindly ask these questions.
1. Type of aluminum profile to be used
2. Type and thickness of glass
3. Thickness of the rod that will be used in the burglary.
Please get these info's then come back here to ask for quotes with the same specs then you can decide.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Happy New Month

Contact Us for your Architectural Designs and Construction Services

K

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ebi1ii: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Please oh, somebody should give me an idea of what it cost to screed and paint a standard 1 bedroom apartment, before these painters send me to my village😩

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeememman:

Please get these info's then come back here to ask for quotes with the same specs then you can decide.
yes, u are correct, I do tell my people, the kind of materials and glass with locations determine the quotes,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by LenaJon(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please, us there any body here willing to accept a female at their site? Please, where is your site? I'm willing to come work there. I need money to complete my rent. Some sites here don't accept me. Please, I'm willing to come work there if you'll accept me.

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Architectural Drawings and building construction Services , send your message to the number on our signature.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dear esteemed customer, as we step into a new month, may it bring you abundance and prosperity. May your aspirations find fulfillment, and may every effort you invest yield fruitful results. Wishing you joy, success, and positive moments throughout the coming weeks. We appreciate your continued trust and partnership. Here's to a month of achievements and new opportunities.

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fabulous85: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
fabulous85:
thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fabulous85: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

5/6
my brother can already casted pop boards be left unused on the ground for 5 months or is there a disadvantage of not fixing it immediately. Will it shrink? Bend?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
michlins:
I am still your welder doing beautiful metal doors that will outlive your building

Hello Sir.
Please what is the cureent price for 24ft tank stand (h beam or good steel) now for Imo State? To carry one or two 500 gallons.
What is the shortest delivery time including mounting it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceelog:

Hello Sir.
Please what is the cureent price for 24ft tank stand (h beam or good steel) now for Imo State? To carry one or two 500 gallons.
What is the shortest delivery time including mounting it?
shortest delivery is seven(7) days from the mobilizing date but price is 1.350 for 5 by 3 H channels
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tochex101:

Otu nne.....
After soil analysis no water was found in my site at ihitennasa...
Haven't been home in years....insecurity has kept most away.

Same issue, already have two boreholes in the compound, one didn't even run at all, while the other ran for about one month and stopped... Now scared to even dig another one, but what do I know, water is life
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
bolu1986:

Good
Morning beautiful people

We will be around the Eastern side from this weekend

Let’s know if we can handle your project

Enugu/ Anambra/ imo state

Let’s chat 07088534661

Real work pictures attached

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/161

Lovely design

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do you Know the Sqr mtr? You multiply it with the amount the screener charges you. But try to negotiate with them.

Ebi1ii:
Please oh, somebody should give me an idea of what it cost to screed and paint a standard 1 bedroom apartment, before these painters send me to my village😩
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
bolu1986:
Good morning beautiful people

Let’s handle your pop & wall screeding

WhatsApp 07088534661

Real work pictures attached

topsy23
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
topsy23:

Lovely design

Thanks engr
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Winniealfred1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Genesis Court Phase 3 Estate.

Location: Abraham Adesanya, Shortly before Lagos Business Schoo l, Ajah.

Price: 130,00/sqm

Initial Deposit: 5 million

Payment Spread: 6 Months

Infrastructure & Facilities in the estate include:

✓ Central Treated Water Supply
✓ Underground Electrification
✓ Recreation Park
✓ Street Lights
✓ Gated Estate with private Security & Access Control
✓ 24/7 CCTV surveillance.

Don't miss out on this piece of AFFORDABLE LUXURY.

Enquiries|| Inspection|| Purchases call/whatsApp
+2349054215157
owinniealfred@gmail.com

For more Properties

YouTube https://youtube.com/channel/UC6t1hTjMbf_OOOTgTcF1EFw

Facebook: WinniealfredProperties

Instagram: winniealfred_Properties1

Twitter: WinniealfredProperties

Tik tok: realtor_winnie

Website
https://www.winnieproperties.com.ng

#winniealfredproperties
#landinajah
#ajahland
#landinajahforsale

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2023
cash1115:
It's the ember months again and as is well known, most people are planning to move into their new homes before the new year arrives.
We, at His Grace Interior and Exterior Decoration, always have the interest of our clients at heart. Therefore, in a bid to relieve you and make it easier for you to complete your project this year, we're giving you 20% discount on all projects handled by us.
This is not only for our existing clients, it is also opened to new customers.
With this -ember months discount, you can get your p.o.p ceiling installed witout breaking the bank.
There will also be discounts on all our other services like
*Wall and deck screeding
*Pillars and Arc designs,
*Windows and doors design,
*Wall demarcation and skirting,
*Parapets screeding e.t.c
Contact us while offer last, for durable and pocket friendly service.
Reach us on +2347069462837 or at hisgraceinteriors@gmail.com
Or visit our website on our signature

N.B: Terms and Conditions applied.

Wall and deck Screeding, how much u charges per square mt ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by conceptbiz(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Please could you provide the telephone or contact details of the Dominion your plaster board POP installer mentioned in your?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2023
Stop confusing us ! Honey product was used here & not VALUE . Honey paint is nice

Valuepaints20:
Dear esteemed customer, as we step into a new month, may it bring you abundance and prosperity. May your aspirations find fulfillment, and may every effort you invest yield fruitful results. Wishing you joy, success, and positive moments throughout the coming weeks. We appreciate your continued trust and partnership. Here's to a month of achievements and new opportunities.

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Stop confusing us ! Honey product was used here & not VALUE . Honey paint is nice

Good morning chief. Is it still not value that was used on in picture below?

For the fact you may see others paints plastic on the site does not mean is not value that painted the surface, sir.

Some clients will choose to use two different companies. One to handle the interior other to handle the exterior. What we do is what we post sir.

And if we are on-site we might use any available empty buckets

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2023
conceptbiz:
Please could you provide the telephone or contact details of the Dominion your plaster board POP installer mentioned in your?

0806 606 0457
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Hmm! Thank you sir, this willhelp.
adeememman:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Contact us for quality and good artwork design 08165523784.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ebi1ii: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Ok.. Thanks

dannie007:
Do you
Know the Sqr mtr? You multiply it with the amount the screener charges you. But try to negotiate with them.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Hello my people of Nairaland happy new month to you all my great customer and friends, osinachiadima global enterprise wish you all well ,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
I need education from surveyors and other building experts.

Do you need a permit to construct a fence to secure a newly purchased property that is a bare land?

I’ll like to read the building codes that pertains to this for Nigeria.

I understand the need for strict code enforcement but I don’t think constructing a fence should be a big deal.

Hoping to learn.

This is in Ido local government. I have a petulant fly that keeps buzzing my guys.

Why don’t I have an approved plan? I’m undecided on what exactly to build but want to 1) establish ownership and 2) protect the property from speculators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m), stnkembu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.