Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399054 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jayden2017: 11:34am On Jan 14
Usoplayed:
4million
hello everyone, please I need help with this
prices materials
Plank 150 pieces
2by3. 100
Bamboo 20
Nail 3 bags
Sharp sand. 40 ounces tons
Granite 30tons
Cements. 100bags
Binding wire 2 boundless
Location at
Abijo ibeju Lekki
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 11:59am On Jan 14
HAPPY SUNDAY!
Contact us for your Land Survey Services 08118239405.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14
All Executive tables and credenza available for immediate delivery and pickup. Contact us on 08067078858

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14
Beautiful pictures of luxury and affordable design to transform your home and space. Contact us 08067078858

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 2:04pm On Jan 14
Life is too short for boring space. Beautify and light up ur space with our unique designs contact us on 08067078858

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 2:28pm On Jan 14
Affordable dining sets available for immediate delivery

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 11:39pm On Jan 14
This may be or sound out of order but it is good we are aware and careful of sone doors we buy and use in our houses.

Good we watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQgeoja5K0&ab_channel=Chamanskills

Some are not even made as strong as the one shown in this video.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 2:20am On Jan 15
It a new week again!
May God bless you all with goodness and mercy this new week. Have a great week!

No gree for bad Energy! Make best happen with Biztech consult.

Master of quality.......

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaleokey: 3:22am On Jan 15
Hey guys
New here
How can I get a current market prices for building materials as well cost breakdown and also does anyone here sales/supply building materials at a reasonable affordable rate as I would compare prices as well quality cool
I want to purchase asap
The site location is south east - anambra state - Agulu axis to be precise incase you can deal locally .
Many thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:26am On Jan 15
Happy new week to you all my people

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:23am On Jan 15
oluwaleokey:
Hey guys
New here
How can I get a current market prices for building materials as well cost breakdown and also does anyone here sales/supply building materials at a reasonable affordable rate as I would compare prices as well quality cool
I want to purchase asap
The site location is south east - anambra state - Agulu axis to be precise incase you can deal locally .
Many thanks
you can go to building materials market ogidi. The prices should be familiar to what is obtainable in Lagos or slightly cheaper

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 7:37am On Jan 15
Chat me here for comprehensive quotation we even do payment on delivery for all the building materials 08099212590 if you a need a certified civil engineer also.
Jayden2017:
prices materials
Plank 150 pieces
2by3. 100
Bamboo 20
Nail 3 bags
Granite 30tons
Cements. 100bags
Binding wire 2 boundless
Location at
Abijo ibeju Lekki
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:09am On Jan 15
We are open for buisness, happy new week

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 8:49am On Jan 15
Reach out to me for any of these services East of Niger

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 10:28am On Jan 15
Long span roofing just done successfully.call or WhatsApp me for your wood roofing and I install all kind of roofing sheet with 20% discount with warranty.. contact me through my signature below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UncutSk(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15
hello nairalanders is better to buy blocks or mould blocks yourself with the cost of thing nowadays

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 12:51pm On Jan 15
Baseinteriors:
Affordable dining sets available for immediate delivery

How much for these dining sets

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by barakah(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15
Hello House,
Please i'm looking for a painter/screeder in Ikorodu.
Kindly assist with details.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15
Let turn ur old house to now

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15
UncutSk:
hello nairalanders is better to buy blocks or mould blocks yourself with the cost of thing nowadays

All blocks are moulded - if you can't supervise the quality, then buy.
cost difference isn't much.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15
Let turn your house to paradise

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15
barakah:
Hello House,
Please i'm looking for a painter/screeder in Ikorodu.
Kindly assist with details.

If not too late can we give you one of our professional painter?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all 090-2022-4350.

also check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 7:08pm On Jan 15
tikristinimi21:

How much for these dining sets

Price dinning by 4 :310,000
Please kindly call or watsap 08067078858

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15
cash1115:
Let turn ur old house to now
And how did you convert that asbestos ceiling to POP?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15
Jayden2017:
prices materials
Plank 150 pieces
2by3. 100
Bamboo 20
Nail 3 bags
Granite 30tons
Cements. 100bags
Binding wire 2 boundless
Location at
Abijo ibeju Lekki
Thanks

I can give you prices for the planks and bamboo with nails
Planke white woods - 2700
2by3 white wood - 600
Bamboo - 800
Nails - 12,000 per bag
Binding wire - 10,000
Location lagos .

Kindly patronise us 08032339807

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saxahe33: 8:53pm On Jan 15
Bankyshinani:

it was pulled down .

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 9:28pm On Jan 15
Dinning by 6 seaters available in different designs.
Price 450k.
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15
Bankyshinani:

we removed the whole abestors

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15
Office table with matching chairs, bookcases and credenza available for immediate delivery
Nationwide delivery

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 9:37pm On Jan 15
Beautify your space with our bright colors chairs and tables available in any quantity.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15
Vintage chandeliers. Perfect for bar, bush bar, sit outs and restaurant. Very unique and affordable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.