Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4376454 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipgarza31: 4:24am On Mar 13
folmus:
Cement is going back to 5,000. If you like, keep hoarding cement. Let's see who will laugh last last. You ehn you that keep increasing the price. Shebi you don make money. You better go sell those ones in your store now at cheaper price before everything crash in few days.

They were calling us when the price was going up.
Have you noticed your cement sellers keep mute when the price is going down?
They no fit call us to tell us.

Na this way una take increase the price too. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

The same thing i said when all the red cap wearing kinsmen came for me and one fool i saying “hE is nOT cOnSiDering gIvInG mE tHe dEsIgN jOb” design job will kill his father mother all their red cap kinsmen there. Thieves,Ole!! You chicken-looking failure will never smell the presidency—I am not even Yoruba. You know what they did, they all formed a WhatsApp group and started inflating prices of everything within their pocession and that was their way to protest their looser failure. Imagine our country is down what they had to say was “eh hen no be una vote am”, making videos drinking beer and calling it enjoyment meanwhile a soakaway that has almost collapsed was close to where they were drinking beer why didn’t they fix that yet if they were so rich as they claim. Nonsense.

Topsy or whatever your name is you are the one always updating us with one fake designed certificate that nigerchin will soon increase their cable prices but since dollar is falling we are yet to hear from you about their new prices.

You see those of you bent on bringing down Nigeria down we are really ready for you all this year. I ve come to realize that what Nigeria needs is not complainants but patroits and alot of us are rising up already. Nigeria must work!!!

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:29am On Mar 13
Philipgarza31:

The same thing i said when all the red cap wearing kinsmen came for me and one fool i saying “hE is nOT cOnSiDering gIvInG mE tHe dEsIgN jOb” design job will kill his father mother all their red cap kinsmen there. Thieves,Ole!! You chicken-looking failure will never smell the presidency—I am not even Yoruba. You know what they did, they all formed a WhatsApp group and started inflating prices of everything within their pocession and that was their way to protest their looser failure. Imagine our country is down what they had to say was “eh hen no be una vote am”, making videos drinking beer and calling it enjoyment meanwhile a soakaway that has almost collapsed was close to where they were drinking beer why didn’t they fix that yet if they were so rich as they claim. Nonsense.

Topsy or whatever your name is you are the one always updating us with one fake designed certificate that nigerchin will soon increase their cable prices but since dollar is falling we are yet to hear from you about their new prices.

You see those of you bent on bringing down Nigeria down we are really ready for you all this year. I ve come to realize that what Nigeria needs is not complainants but patroits and alot of us are rising up already. Nigeria must work!!!

The insinuation and allusion to a tribe is what we don't want to tolerate here. Truth is, exploiters are not limited to any tribe. They take advantage of the situation.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:41am On Mar 13
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I hail to you all , I remain osinachiadima global enterprise knows as Dfameguy11s

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:45am On Mar 13
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 5:07am On Mar 13
Philipgarza31:

Dude is probably on some hard cheap pills

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 5:12am On Mar 13
@gbadexy am in need of some white paint "interior use only". 30 buckets will do.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:14am On Mar 13
Nero2424:
@gbadexy am in need of some white paint "interior use only". 30 buckets will do.
At your service sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipgarza31: 5:40am On Mar 13
Nero2424:

Dude is probably on some hard cheap pills

See them, ellupeee people. Your method of protesting when your ezemuo lost was to raise the price of items in your store that were not initially original. Ole!!! If anyone has purchased anything from them and the product performed as promised, please quote me with your evidence. From electronics to consumables oya quote me.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 6:10am On Mar 13
Gobdddd:
Open it so I can view the inside.

Truth is, I don't deal on smart products. But, all original DBs have common features.

Especially the highly efficient ones.

Mere looking at this, it is the original smart, however, am not sure if it is the highly efficient one.
But, all smart products are usually quality.
But, efficiency is different from quality.

Very clear, Good morning and Thank you Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SaintUlot: 8:03am On Mar 13
For Sale @ Giveaway prices

👉 Mppt charge controller 100A 12v/24v/48v

👉 DC Digital Meter - 200A with shunt
It can be used to measure Dc input and output current, Volt, Watt and Watt hour

It can also be used to check if the advertised Ah and Wh of a newly purchased battery is what you actually get.so that you won't get ripped off
Confirm by yourself if what you buy is not 100ah labelled as 200ah

And you can also use it to measure the amount of Ah and Wh that is left in your used battery.

Call or WhatsApp- 08035537864 if you are interested in any of the above

Pictures here:
https://www.nairaland.com/8028084/100a-mppt-solar-charge-controller
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
Hello house, please is it possible for one to have an entrance security door produced with HDF boards...like maybe embedding something like a steel plate within the door?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 1:00pm On Mar 13
folmus:
Cement is going back to 5,000. If you like, keep hoarding cement. Let's see who will laugh last last. You ehn you that keep increasing the price. Shebi you don make money. You better go sell those ones in your store now at cheaper price before everything crash in few days.

They were calling us when the price was going up.
Have you noticed your cement sellers keep mute when the price is going down?

They no fit call us to tell us.

Na this way una take increase the price too. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13
We are still available for your

Pop $ wall screeding

Let’s talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13
Philipgarza31:

Guy u r absolutely right, just this past weekend I was at oshodi to buy a BOX LUDO GAME, a guy from a particular tribe in nigeria called it #6,500 and later said it's #5,000 last. I step forward and could u believe that I bought the same BOX LUDO at ₦2,500 at the 3rd shop in the same complex. Some pple are mad in this country especially in this era of price instability

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13
Yes but with Highgloss is Best! The Acrylic surface will act as waterproof and also beautifies the door

Rany4all:
Hello house, please is it possible for one to have an entrance security door produced with HDF boards...like maybe embedding something like a steel plate within the door?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13
Akerewe:

Guy u r absolutely right, just this past weekend I was at oshodi to buy a BOX LUDO GAME, a guy from a particular tribe in nigeria called it #6,500 and later said it's #5,000 last. I step forward and could u believe that I bought the same BOX LUDO at ₦2,500 at the 3rd shop in the same complex. Some pple are mad in this country especially in this era of price instability

I was at arena sometimes back, bought a role of black electrical tape, I needed to get something at another store and saw the woman sells tape too, I inquired about the price it was a margin of 1200 naira, I felt cheated and stupid at the same time. I took the tape back and use the money to get something I didn't even need and went back to the Woman to buy the tape. Greediness and it's peak.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13
Olumighty123:

I was at arena sometimes back, bought a role of black electrical tape, I needed to get something at another store and saw the woman sells tape too, I inquired about the price it was a margin of 1200 naira, I felt cheated and stupid at the same time. I took the tape back and use the money to get something I didn't even need and went back to the Woman to buy the tape. Greediness and it's peak.

Exactly what we r facing presently, the economy is not that down, pple r the one making it difficult for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13
dannie007:

Yes but with Highgloss is Best! The Acrylic surface will act as waterproof and also beautifies the door

Ok that's good to know. I decided on HDF for all internal doors, but was kinda wondering if same would be secure enough for entrance doors? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 9:02pm On Mar 13
Rany4all:

How do you plan embedding steel plate within the door?

If your property is in a secure area or premises, you may not need any steel reinforcements.

In addition, I would advise you don’t rely on the glossiness of the material for long because our weather can be harsh on them, especially where the doors are being touched directly by sunlight or sun rays.
Be prepared to repaint/re-spray the doors after every two years.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13
VanuatuWycombe:

How do you plan embedding steel plate within the door?

If your property is in a secure area or premises, you may not need any steel reinforcements.

In addition, I would advice you don’t rely on the glossiness of the material for long because our weather can be harsh on them, especially where the doors are being touched directly by sunlight or sun rays.
Be prepared to repaint/re-spray the doors after every two years.
I'm aware of steel plates being embedded within wooden doors, but didn't know it could be done with HDF doors too. Thankfully though, dannie007 has confirmed it can be done.

The positions of the doors are deep within entrance porches at the front and back of the house, so they'll not be so exposed to the weather as such.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 9:21pm On Mar 13
Rany4all:
I'm aware of steel plates being embedded within wooden doors, but didn't know it could be done with HDF doors too. Thankfully though, dannie007 has confirmed it can be done.

The positions of the doors are deep within entrance porches at the front and back of the house, so they'll not be so exposed to the weather as such.

Ok. Better. Because rain splash alone can soften the material, if its too exposed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13
Very possible. It needs more of reinforcement for strength that's all

Rany4all:
Ok that's good to know. I decided on HDF for all internal doors, but was kinda wondering if same would be secure enough for entrance doors? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13
VanuatuWycombe:

Ok. Better. Because rain splash alone can soften the material, if its too exposed.
Yeah I get your drift, thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13
dannie007:
Very possible. It needs more of reinforcement for strength that's all

Thanks for the insight bro. I've always preferred all doors in my home, both internal and external, to be made of same material. You've just helped me to make a final decision.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13
SMS PRODUCTS! DISCOUNTED PRICE!!!

SOLAR LIGHTS- Aluminium all in one:
- CL 3 .... 100k
- CL 4 .... 116k
- CL 5 .... 128k
- PL 5 pro .... 205k
- PL 6 pro .... 245k
- RL 8 ....... 200k
- RL 12 ...... 240k
- RL 16 ...... 350k

PLASTIC- All in one
- 9 eye ....... 45k
- 12 eye ..... 55k
- 15 eye ..... 70k

PWM 12-24v controller NT series
- 30a ...... 26k
- 40a ...... 28k
- 50a ...... 37k
- 60a ...... 40k

MPPT controller
- 30a 12-24 ...... 75k
- 40a 12-48 ...... 125k
- 60a 12-48 ...... 160k
- 80a 12-48 ...... 220k
- 100a 12-48 .... 240k

HYBRID INVERTER
1kva 12v ...... 180k
2kva 12v ...... 265k

LITHIUM BATTERY
- 5kwh 51.2v 100a ..... 1.450m
- 10kwh 51.2v 200a .... 2.550m

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13
JSDsolar HYBRID INVERTERS AVAILABLE!!!

JSDsolar HYBRID INVERTERS
Features:
* Single or Parallel operation.
* Supports Lithium ion battery, Tubular, SMF
* Inbuilt Mppt solar charge controller
* Grid, solar and battery input priority
* WIFI remote monitoring (optional )
* 1 year standard product warranty

3kw 24v, 80A Mppt = 550,000

5.5kw 48v, 80A Mppt 500Voc ( 9 par)= 700,000

5.5kw 48v, 100A Mppt 500Voc (12 par) = 850,000

WiFi module = 70,000

* AGS function.
* 1 year standard product warranty.

Contact,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:32am On Mar 14
AURORA LITHIUM BATTERIES AVAILABLE!!!

AURORA 25.6V 200AH wall mounted 5kwh LIFEPO4 BATTERY ALSO AVAILABLE.

Even on Lower Capacities AURORA Lifepo4 still has you Covered.. Looking at Value for money on your lifepo4 Do Opt for Aurora

*FEATURES*
Class A brand NEW LiFePO4 battery cell
We use brand NEW lifepo4 battery cell for all of our battery packs, not cycled battery cell.

Long battery life>6000cycles
DOD>90% @ 25℃, Professional Aging test and battery matching ensure every battery cell in top level quality.

Support communication with top 30 inverters brands
BMS default support communication with Growatt, Solis, Deye, MUST, Victron, Luxpower, and other inverters.

*TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION*
Capacity: 5KWH
Voltage: 25.6V
Normal voltage 24.8V
Normal voltage range: 24.8-25.6V
Discharge cut-off voltage: 24.8V
Max. Charge & discharge current: 100A

Recommend charge&discharge current: 80A
Max Output power: 5000Wh
Discharge DOD: 95%
Communication Port: RS485/CAN

Available capacity discounted prices:

- 5kwh 25.6v .......... 1.4m
- 5kwh 51.2v .......... 1.5m
- 10.5kwh 51.2v ..... 2.7m
- 12.2kwh 51.2v ...... 3m
- 15kwh 51.2v ......... 3.6m

Standard 6 years product warranty applies.

FLASH SALES!!
Growatt SPF 5000 ES hybrid inverter ... 930k

Contact,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ATLANTIC01: 1:42am On Mar 14
veekid:
how much do you sell one? The gold colour to be precise

One is 10,500

Size is 9ft length
6inches wide
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 7:56am On Mar 14
Chat 08099212590 for a comprehensive detailed bill of quantity( Quotation) and also for any kind of Constructions
oote:
Hello House please how much will it cost to build 4BR bungalow in Mowe, Ogun State.
Thanks in anticipation of your feedback.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 10:15am On Mar 14
gbadexy:
Ongoing graffitex application in onitsha.
My prices are open, affordable and quality.
Affordable quality still remains the watch word.
Budget emulsion: N14000
Premium emulsion: N22000
Matte: N37000
Satin: N46000
Gloss N12000 per gallon
Basecoat:N13000
Can this be use on unscreeded wall (external)?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:28am On Mar 14
Let's Transform your space.

Pop design✓
Screeding✓

One of our projects from 3years ago....

Call or Whatsapp= 09122348437

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:56am On Mar 14
ollykay619:

Can this be use on unscreeded wall (external)?
Perfect for unscreeded walls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m), ChybuzzDD(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.