Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380207 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 5:21am On Apr 18
09090040008, 08066377733.
OX Furnitures.
Whatsapp, Call.

I have a Mitre Machine specially because of the Mitred Joint. So you don't have any Worries

PrimeQuay:
Any good internal door fabricators here... HDF flush door with mitred architraves.

Pls contact me.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 6:19am On Apr 18
I want to say a big thank you to my NL family. Your advise on septic tank Vs biodigester was fully appreciated. I opted for the concrete tank.

I would like to know the kind of toilet drain to fix between chambers Vs chamberless. As a reminder, the house is located on a swamping area.

The floor will be stamped floor so am not sure if chamberless makes much sense in this case.

Please all I really need is advice and no snarky remarks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:20am On Apr 18
DJInfluence:
I want to say a big thank you to my NL family. Your advise on septic tank Vs biodigester was fully appreciated. I opted for the concrete tank.

I would like to know the kind of toilet drain to fix between chambers Vs chamberless. As a reminder, the house is located on a swamping area.

The floor will be stamped floor so am not sure if chamberless makes much sense in this case.

Please all I really need is advice and no snarky remarks.
In the real sense of the word chamberless, there is nothing like that . They all have chambers but the new thing called chamberless is just the use of bigger pvc ducts where the chambers are supposed to be.
Reject any work where they attempt to connect you pipes directly to the soak away, and call it chamberless.
It will be more than headaches when it blocks and might bring odor into your toilet.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Masterbiodun: 7:32am On Apr 18
Masterbiodun:
Brand new original Wooden Door available for clearance sale

Location - Ikotun Lagos

80k,slightly negotiatable

08066561593 - WhatsApp
Available
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 9:34am On Apr 18
Please a friend needs a roofer (woodwork) for a three bedroom at Sango. Please quote me with a number so I can link up. Thanks you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 10:18am On Apr 18
sonnie10:

In the real sense of the word chamberless, there is nothing like that . They all have chambers but the new thing called chamberless is just the use of bigger pvc ducts where the chambers are supposed to be.
Reject any work where they attempt to connect you pipes directly to the soak away, and call it chamberless.
It will be more than headaches when it blocks and might bring odor into your toilet.
Yes I know. But I still would like to know if the chamberless (having the pvc ducts pipes) makes any sense when I intend to do stamped floor everywhere.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Xboy1993: 11:22am On Apr 18
dannie007:
Contact for Security Doors and Internal Doors.

09090040008, 08066377733.
Whatsapp or Call

OX Multiservices
How much is the first door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 11:33am On Apr 18
sekzy99:

Thanks. Pls share

Zero eight zero three five two one four four nine three
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18
DJInfluence:
Yes I know. But I still would like to know if the chamberless (having the pvc ducts pipes) makes any sense when I intend to do stamped floor everywhere.
Chamberless piping usually has some air vents and cleanout points through which maintenance is carried out when necessary. These cleanout points and air vents should stick out above the concrete floor. Every other pipe can be buried under the concrete without issues.

PVC itself is waterproof, so as long as your septic tank and joints between pipes and fittings are all water tight, you should have nothing to worry about irrespective of whether you go for chambered or chamberless.

Alternatively, instead of burying your pipes under the concrete floor, you may have them laid above ground level and just do a 'flower pot' with blocks to hide them. This way you will not need to breakthrough your concrete floor should there be any leakage within the system.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 12:15pm On Apr 18
Chat 08099212590 and also can supply you roofing woods.
praise010:
Please a friend needs a roofer (woodwork) for a three bedroom at Sango. Please quote me with a number so I can link up. Thanks you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18
N180,000 for 1pieces plus installation and quality key. But if its above 5 pieces the price reduces.

Chat me up we have cheaper Options

Xboy1993:

How much is the first door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18
praise010:

WhatsApp 08032339807
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JinaduJosefu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18
sonnie10:

They are imported, not manufactured in Nigeria. When I said factory direct, I meant “follow come”.
Zenith Architectural Hardware are direct importers with office at Second Rainbow bus stop along Oshodi Apapa express way .

They dont sell to retail customers.

Ok...understood...I believe you can assist with sourcing...They are currently making burglary and windows...it should be done in 4 weeks time...How do I reach you so sort out the procurement?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 4:40pm On Apr 18
Rany4all:
Chamberless piping usually has some air vents and cleanout points through which maintenance is carried out when necessary. These cleanout points and air vents should stick out above the concrete floor. Every other pipe can be buried under the concrete without issues.

PVC itself is waterproof, so as long as your septic tank and joints between pipes and fittings are all water tight, you should have nothing to worry about irrespective of whether you go for chambered or chamberless.

Alternatively, instead of burying your pipes under the concrete floor, you may have them laid above ground level and just do a 'flower pot' with blocks to hide them. This way you will not need to breakthrough your concrete floor should there be any leakage within the system.
Many thanks for this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SaintUlot: 5:37pm On Apr 18
5 months used 300w x 3 Solar panels available for sale

Price 65k

Call/WhatsApp 08035537864 if interested
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18
gentlesoul83:

WhatsApp 08032339807

Forwarded. The owner will chat you up.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:20pm On Apr 18
Dollar is rising again!!!!! Today it's 1,143,
What is happening??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18
Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises

Call/WhatsApp
07032186146/08022283035

We are committed to providing high quality furniture!
PrimeQuay:
Any good internal door fabricators here... HDF flush door with mitred architraves.

Pls contact me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18
GOOD NEWS!
STONE COATED ROOFING PRICE DON CRASH💔💔💔
Stay Tuned for Price Update

GOD BLESS NIGERIA🇳🇬🇳🇬

FROM 7,400/PERSQM TO 4,800 PERSQ
Whatsapp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18
topsy23:
Dollar is rising again!!!!! Today it's 1,143,
What is happening??
Pounds went to N1415, raise by N15
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18
money121:
GOOD NEWS!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA🇳🇬🇳🇬

Whatsapp 08085310359
hopefully it will crash to 3500-3800. With the sustained efforts from the government,naira will appreciate more and with Dangote coming on stream with diesel, cost of transportation will be better which will reduce costs generally

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 11:53pm On Apr 18
money121:
GOOD NEWS!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA🇳🇬🇳🇬

Whatsapp 08085310359
Wow that's goodnews, can we stone coated sheet be used for flat roof bungalow

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:25am On Apr 19
CircleOfWilis:
Wow that's goodnews, can we stone coated sheet be used for flat roof bungalow
No sir
Suitable roofing sheet for flat roofing is longspan Aluminium
From 0.70mm to 0.50mm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:26am On Apr 19
michlins:
hopefully it will crash to 3500-3800. With the sustained efforts from the government,naira will appreciate more and with Dangote coming on stream with diesel, cost of transportation will be better which will reduce costs generally
Yes oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:08am On Apr 19
The awka off grid inverter project. Done

Srne inverters
Felicity lithium
550 watts mono panels
Accessories

Let’s talk

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:02am On Apr 19
Handling Over the Keys to my Client in the next 10days...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:11am On Apr 19
Contact Us for On-site vibrated concrete Block Production...
Requirements: Water, Enough Land Space and Capital. Minimum Order is 200bags.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 7:50am On Apr 19
topsy23:

Yes that's what we use for our installations

Does your saw have Diamond hole saw blade that can cut through cements, gypsum boards etc? I don’t mean regular hole saw that are designed for wood planks.

I have not seen a single electrician that uses this type of blade. The usual metallic blades they have don’t cut those cement boards in the POP well.

To digress a little, have not also seen where our tilers use circular (plunge) water saws to cut tiles. They rather use all this manual ones and the neatnesses, accuracy or the precision is never there. That’s why we build less charming homes with better finishing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 7:51am On Apr 19
hslbroker2:

You are correct 💯

Meanwhile price of iron rod is coming down too

we are now selling iron rod 10mm, 12mm 16mm@N840, 000 per ton.

Plus transportation to any site both Lagos and Ogun State.

Payment on delivery.

Call or whatsapp 090-2022-4350

Are they complete, in diameter and length and counting?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Balistic4: 9:39am On Apr 19
SaintUlot:
5 months used 300w x 3 Solar panels available for sale

Price 65k

Was it bought brand new? If so, what's the make, Africel? Finally, what's your location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Balistic4: 9:41am On Apr 19
What's the current price of cement and electric cables in your area? They're still selling 7.5k for a bag of cement here in abuja (speaking for my area) and 26k for 1.5mm cable
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SaintUlot: 9:44am On Apr 19
5 months used 300w x 3 Monochristaline Solar panels available for sale

Price 65k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: saydfact(m), SurveyorGeo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.