Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' (17484 Views)

Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution / Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
GideonG:
I have been to several universities in the north, I can't deny the fact that ABU Zaria and Gombe state university are exceptionally beautiful and to be honest they are more beautiful than Unilorin it terms of "beauty" But I am not looking for beauty because there is a Federal University just about 30
minute drive from my home, but I choose to travel a very far distance to spend 2days on the road to come to the most competitive University in Africa because Unilorin is the best in this current dispensation. How can I ever settle for less? A PICTURE IS WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS.

seriously I like your write-up and quotes but why no forget being a politician, it's too dirty a game in Nigeria.
but be the best you can in the field you love.

God help us irrespective of our ambitions.
peace out

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by killercute16(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
GideonG:
I have been to several universities in the north, I can't deny the fact that ABU Zaria and Gombe state university are exceptionally beautiful and to be honest they are more beautiful than Unilorin it terms of "beauty" But I am not looking for beauty because there is a Federal University just about 30
minute drive from my home, but I choose to travel a very far distance to spend 2days on the road to come to the most competitive University in Africa because Unilorin is the best in this current dispensation. How can I ever settle for less? A PICTURE IS WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS.
I see you man.....kudos

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
killercute16:
I see you man.....kudos
Thanks boss!

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Horllamideh(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
I rep the university of Ilorin. A recent deposited sediment of the dept of geology and mineral science......i don promise say i go send #1k recharge card to the Op if my dept pic dey dere......¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤....scratch that pin,load it and make sure u call to thank me.

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
baruzeez:
Hmmmm
Ilorin Unilorin
Ur touch has guided us upward and onward
Ilorin unilorin
Our Alma Mata we sing
If u lyk make u beef
The fact is that this University though founded in 1975, it is competing with those of 1960.
By the way it is not by age, Mark my words come here 2030 private Universities will have overtaken us
Where is that Morocco University that was the first University to be founded today beside the likes of Harvard MIT YALE STANFORD
abeg jawe let us all stop celebrating mediocrity and start fighting our government to improve our schools
I rest ma case
U make sense bro
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Horllamideh:
I rep the university of Ilorin. A recent deposited sediment of the dept of geology and mineral science......i don promise say i go send #1k recharge card to the Op if my dept pic dey dere......¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤....scratch that pin,load it and make sure u call to thank me.
Issorite man
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
moderate99:
9)Unilorin E-Learning Centre(Donated by UBA)
10)Computer-Based Tet(CBT)Centre
11)1000KVA Sound Proof Generator commissioned by the Honourable Minister of Education (now former),Prof. Rukayyat Rufai(OON)
12)Faculty of Physical Sciences Building
that's my dept beside the e-learning center
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by olatunde3(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
This is what makes you think you are better by far?
Have you ever heard about OAU in your life? This structures are not up to 20 percent of OAU structures. This resembles OAU predegree campus at Morro

Wen we talk of schools....don't call OAU there....wen ur mates r in school oau iz always on strike....ilorin matric iz december 2015....OAU own iz may 2016....so y compare fastest calender with slowest
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by olatunde3(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
This is what makes you think you are better by far?
Have you ever heard about OAU in your life? This structures are not up to 20 percent of OAU structures. This resembles OAU predegree campus at Morro

And yet ilorin admit more student dan OAU ..every year
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by olatunde3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2015

odave:

I just dey laugh here since, I was expecting 'structures' not these old upstairs I swear, people need to travel and see other schools o. Even pre-degree center moro is far, far, far more beautiful with good structures not these secondary school upstairs. These can't even stand OUI. One more reason I can never regret being a product of great Ife.

Iz not d structures we r interested in.....its d stuff u r made off.......some people dat went to poly....wen dey r talking some1 dat went to uni..cannot stand
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by odave: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2015
olatunde3:

Iz not d structures we r interested in.....its d stuff u r made off.......some people dat went to poly....wen dey r talking some1 dat went to uni..cannot stand

Did you read the topic at all? Op was talking abut the pictures of structures in unilorin not the quality Óf education there. Next time read to understand before you comment. Why woulld a university graduate not able to stand when poly students are talking? That was hilarious bro, it got me laughing. I smell inferiority complex here. Btw I did my OND in The polytechnic Ibadan, so you dont have to lecture me here
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2015
mrtopeqs:

seriously I like your write-up and quotes but why no forget being a politician, it's too dirty a game in Nigeria.
but be the best you can in the field you love.

God help us irrespective of our ambitions.
peace out
Thanks 4 d compliment, politics is dirty but change is d most constant thing, who knows may be in our time things will change? Thanks 4 d admonition though, it shows u care! Oshey!
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
GideonG:
Thanks 4 d compliment, politics is dirty but change is d most constant thing, who knows may be in our time things will change? Thanks 4 d admonition though, it shows u care! Oshey!

you're welcome.......
yeah change is important but change only make sense when most people are ready for it not just a few good will people but a lot of people ready to better the nation's interest.......hope the change is soon though..... God bless Nigeria and everyone
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
OAU BEAT THESE BUILDINGS FRONT AND BACK I SWEAR
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by efizy08(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Horllamideh:

Bro anyway through which i can contact you...Jst go admitted to the same course.....Want you to put me through with somethings abeg...Like tge Do's nd Dont's
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Horllamideh(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
efizy08:

Bro anyway through which i can contact you...Jst go admitted to the same course.....Want you to put me through with somethings abeg...Like tge Do's nd Dont's
congratulations bro...... no wahala concerning that. let's chat on WhatsApp 08167998909

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shortlisted UTME Candidates to The Gateway Poly Saapade, Ogun State. 2012/2013 / UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session / Updates On Unaab Post Utme Cut-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.