Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince (5750 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / The Gift Of No Condemnation - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
nnnnnnnn
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
noted...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by Ken4Christ: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
What happens to those who walk consistently in the flesh. Can they act like they are free from condemnation?

You are only free from condemnation when you walk in the spirit.

Romans 8:1.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Yes Lord...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by Janeyinspires(f): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Grace is indeed freedom....Pure bliss! I pray that the wind of God's grace will blow over the church to flush out every spirit of law and performance based preaching.The church really needs to unlearn and relearn.Jesus has finished the work.The work required of us now is only to BELIEVE in the finished work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:
Grace is indeed freedom....Pure bliss! I pray that the wind of God's grace will blow over the church to flush out every spirit of law and performance based preaching.The church really needs to unlearn and relearn.Jesus has finished the work.The work required of us now is only to BELIEVE in the finished work.
Pure Freedom my dear!! I grasped the Gospel of Grace in 2015 and since then, i have fallen in love all over again with the Lord Jesus!! Its like becoming born again again!! I now have peace & joy flowing through me everyday whenever i think about the Cross and what The Lord did for us there....

I so much look forward to the Future!! Our blessed Hope in Christ ( The Rapture). I really can't wait to meet the Lord and other Saints gone before us!!

My dear, it is soooooo much fun & liberating being a Believer in Christ!! I don't know sha... but i am always HAPPY!!! cheesy The Lord is gooooooooooood!!!!!
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2017
One of my biggest testimonies of believing the Gospel of Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is this...

Before knowing and believing the Gospel of Grace i. e Justification by faith alone.... I always have demonic attacks. I was a Christian but i did not know who i am in Christ because of the Law Preaching / Condemnation my pastor then always preaches. I was having serious spiritual attacks and anytime, i sleep, its always warfare with demonic entities trying to kill me...

1) I have been shot in the dream with a bullet.

2) I have been attacked with different weapons by demonic spirits in the dream.

3) Sometimes when i sleep, i will wake up suddenly in the night and in a trance, see a wild animal sleeping beside me & i will shout but the thing will kind of vanish.

4) I have been reported by somebody to a shrine and they invoked one useless disease that wanted to disfigure my face way back then....

5) I have been attacked spiritually in the night that most times, i will wake up in the middle of the night shouting cos a group of strong men wanted to bury me inside a pit...

I have seen so many things and have ran helter skelter, from one deliverance to another. Some worked but still the attacks continued. God was protecting me then cos He's the Almighty......

But in June 2015, my sister gave me Pastor Joseph Prince's videos to watch... I started listening to his teachings on Grace, Truth, Jesus Christ and His Finished Work on the Cross.. and i was transformed!!! After one month of studying his teachings, cross-checking from the bible and being established in the fact that I am the righteousness of God in Christ, all those nightmares stopped completely!! I told everyone close to me cos i was soooooo happy!!!

The Gospel of Grace saves!! Knowing that Christ has made me righteous apart from my works!! I sleep soundly now, no more nightmares cheesy .... That's why i push the grace gospel here cos i know that so many people need it to be free!!

When you are established in the Gospel of Grace, the devill will become powerless in your life. That is why he is fighting the Gospel of Grace so much.... Grace is a person and it is our Lord Jesus Christ!!

I am also very Happy that this Gospel of Christ have spread all over the world... from America to India to Australia to everywhere!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by Janeyinspires(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2017
jiggaz:
Pure Freedom my dear!! I grasped the Gospel of Grace in 2015 and since then, i have fallen in love all over again with the Lord Jesus!! Its like becoming born again again!! I now have peace & joy flowing through me everyday whenever i think about the Cross and what The Lord did for us there....

I so much look forward to the Future!! Our blessed Hope in Christ ( The Rapture). I really can't wait to meet the Lord and other Saints gone before us!!

My dear, it is soooooo much fun & liberating being a Believer in Christ!! I don't know sha... but i am always HAPPY!!! cheesy The Lord is gooooooooooood!!!!!

This is so liberating jare! I've thrown away my spec of uncertainty.I'm now embracing the simplicity in Christianity and relishing the extent of God's love for me.Religion sucks!! It is giving a lot of Christians a twisted perception of God and His love...You don't know how excited I am that I found true Christianity-grace.This dayz,I only see Jesus and His finished work.

1 Like

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:

This is so liberating jare! I've thrown away my spec of uncertainty.I'm now embracing the simplicity in Christianity and relishing the extent of God's love for me.Religion sucks!! It is giving a lot of Christians a twisted perception of God and His love...You don't know how excited I am that I found true Christianity-grace.This dayz,I only see Jesus and His finished work.
Amen ooo!! That's great!!

1 Like

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by Janeyinspires(f): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
jiggaz:
One of my biggest testimonies of believing the Gospel of Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is this...

Before knowing and believing the Gospel of Grace i. e Justification by faith alone.... I always have demonic attacks. I was a Christian but i did not know who i am in Christ because of the Law Preaching / Condemnation my pastor then always preaches. I was having serious spiritual attacks and anytime, i sleep, its always warfare by demonic entities trying to kill me...

1) I have been shot in the dream with a bullet.

2) I have been attacked with different weapons by demonic spirits in the dream.

3) Sometimes when i sleep, i will wake up suddenly in the night and in a trance, see a wild animal sleeping beside me & i will shout but the thing will kind of vanish.

4) I have been reported by somebody to a shrine and they invoked one useless disease that wanted to disfigure my face way back then....

5) I have been attacked spiritually in the night that most times, i will wake up in the middle of the night shouting cos a group of strong men wanted to bury me inside a pit...

I have seen so many things and have ran helter skelter, from one deliverance to another. Some worked but still the attacks continued. God was protecting me then cos He's the Almighty......

But in June 2015, my sister gave me Pastor Joseph Prince's videos to watch... I started listening to his teachings on Grace, Truth, Jesus Christ and His Finished Work on the Cross.. and i was transformed!!! After one month of studying his teachings, cross-checking from the bible and being established in the fact that I am the righteousness of God in Christ, all those nightmares stopped completely!! I told everyone close to me cos i was soooooo happy!!!

The Gospel of Grace saves!! Knowing that Christ has made me righteous apart from my works!! I sleep soundly now, no more nightmares cheesy .... That's why i push the grace gospel here cos i know that so many people need it to be free!!

When you are established in the Gospel of Grace, the devill will become powerless in your life. That is why he is fighting the Gospel of Grace so much.... Grace is a person and it is our Lord Jesus Christ!!

I am also very Happy that this Gospel of Christ have spread all over the world... from America to India to Australia to everywhere!!!

Thank God for your testimony,jiggaz....It is for FREEDOM that God through Jesus has set us free.The problem is that some Christians are yet to come to terms with what really happened at the cross-law preachers handwork.Christians are fighting a battle that has already been fought and won by Jesus at the cross.They don't live their lives on the stand of victory.As a Christian,if you are not experiencing freedom all round-sin,sickness,poverty etc,then you need to go back and read to know what really happened at the cross.Everything is in Christ,not just eternal life only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Thank God for your testimony,jiggaz....It is for FREEDOM that God through Jesus has set us free.The problem is that some Christians are yet to come to terms with what really happened at the cross-law preachers handwork.Christians are fighting a battle that has already been fought and won by Jesus at the cross.They don't live their lives on the stand of victory.As a Christian,if you are not experiencing freedom all round-sin,sickness,poverty etc,then you need to go back and read to know what really happened at the cross.Everything is in Christ,not just eternal life only.
Thank you dear... Its a pity that most Christians are ignorant of what happened at the Cross!! Only if they knew!! Since i knew what happened there, my life has transformed!!

Now i don't waste time binding the devil, no way. I just stand on the victory ground secured for me by Christ through the Cross, and i declare the word of God. Satan is a defeated foe and he knows it, but its a pity that many Christians are still giving him power thinking that he is still powerful.

My dear i always thank the Lord for making us to know the power of the cross in this last days..

1 Like

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
...n....
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
mmmmm
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
noted...... nnnnnnn
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
mmmmmm.... nnnnnn
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by whitestar01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
op, go and tell joseph antichrist that if he does not repent , center of HELL will be his permanent abode. Imagine a pastor cant differenciate between judaism laws (OT)which is different from ten commandment & Christ laws(NT) Rom 1:18-32, mk 7:20-23, gal5:16-26
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Notedddd
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2017
jiggaz:
Noted
nnnn
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
jiggaz:
Afternoon
ground
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Mid morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Noreeedd
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yeah
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bbbb
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Noted
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sssss
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Vvvvvv
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.