Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

For Female Only!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Female Only!!! (1754 Views)

Apply For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XXIII FEMALE ONLY / Urgent - Vacancy (accountant) FEMALE ONLY / Emirates Airline Looking For Female Cabin Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2015
I came across a vacancy for experience accountant...I guess it should be a chemist supermarket.
According to what I saw on their board:
Experience accountant.
Female
OND/HND
if you are staying around mushin or isolo U can give it a trial.
Note: am nt an agent, I'm individual like u. Just wanna help first-3pple dat contact me.
Thank and God bless!...first to 3ppl dat have the interest should leave her no here, I wil give u miss call then u can call me back for d description.
Re: For Female Only!!! by rossi5(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2015
bonjel75:
I came across a vacancy for experience accountant...I guess it should be a chemist supermarket.
According to what I saw on their board:
Experience accountant.
Female
OND/HND
if you are staying around mushin or isolo and wish to give it a trail, contact me on my whatsapp for description.
Note: am nt an agent, I'm individual like u. Just wanna help first-3pple dat contact me.
Thank and God bless!
how do I contact u
Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
rossi5:

how do I contact u
Note: I just wanna help nio..no one send me to advertise for them oooooo
Leave ur no, I wil give u miss call then u can call me to give u d details of d place.
Re: For Female Only!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2015
This is risky!

1.) Why must it be female only? There is more to this.. Ladies be careful! Accountants are mostly Men!! At least in Lagos

2.) The OP claims he does not work for them, then why does he ask to be contacted? Why can't he just put the contact details of the company that want the accountant? So the "Ladies" can contact them directly? Why him?

3) He saw a poster.. no picture of the poster

4) He wants to help first 3 people.. What does he stand to gain helping only the first 3 people undecided

8 Likes

Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2015
coolsix:
This is risky!

1.) Why must it be female only? There is more to this.. Ladies be careful! Accountants are mostly Men!! At least in Lagos

2.) The OP claims he does not work for them, then why does he ask to be contacted? Why can't he just put the contact details of the company that want the accountant? So the "Ladies" can contact them directly? Why him?

4) He wants to help first 3 people.. What does he stand to gain helping only the first 3 people undecided
Well nice and good observation. No insult pls.
U want me to post their adress on public forum so dat by tomorrow their office wil be full.
Is nt compulsory okay.
I limit it to first 3ppl bcz I dnt want their office to be crowded. Am nt their agent, dey dnt send me what I posted. Its just my willingness.
Here is my whatsapp for those that willing to know d address: 08186656557.
There is no arm in trying and if u dnt believe me please leave it. Its not compulsory.
I'm a job hunters like u ppl, I knw what it takes. So I deant give wrong info to my fellow human being. Thank and remain bless!!
Re: For Female Only!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2015
bonjel75:

Well nice and good observation. No insult pls.
U want me to post their adress on public forum so dat by tomorrow their office wil be full.
Is nt compulsory okay.
I limit it to first 3ppl bcz I dnt want their office to be crowded. Am nt their agent, dey dnt send me what I posted. Its just my willingness.
Here is my whatsapp for those that willing to know d address: 08186656557.
There is no arm in trying and if u dnt believe me please leave it. Its not compulsory.
I'm a job hunters like u ppl, I knw what it takes. So I deant give wrong info to my fellow human being. Thank and remain bless!!

What concern is it to you that their office be full? Since you do not work with them and you want to help your fellow human being?

Do you know the millions of Nigerians like your self who saw the Vacancy poster? Unless they sent it to you specially. Just as u saw it, millions have seen it also.. So what difference does it make? Dude, i am not here to insult you, but believe me, you have to be more intelligent before you come up with schemes like this on a forum with elites.

I know some extremely gullible ladies will still fall for this and come back to lament on their ordeal!

I am not saying you are not being honest! I'm only saying that this is something the "Ladies" should be careful of! I dont see any problem in you dropping the phone number or even email address of the company so people can confirm before contacting you. There is nothing wrong. Even the company who did not send you would not appreciate you receiving applications for them.

6 Likes

Re: For Female Only!!! by exotiqueify(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
coolsix:
This is risky!

I totally agree with you.
Re: For Female Only!!! by exotiqueify(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
coolsix:

What concern is it to you that their office be full? Since you do not work with them and you want to help your fellow human being?

Do you know the millions of Nigerians like your self who saw the Vacancy poster? Unless they sent it to you specially. Just as u saw it, millions have seen it also.. So what difference does it make? Dude, i am not here to insult you, but believe me, you have to be more intelligent before you come up with schemes like this on a forum with elites.

I know some extremely gullible ladies will still fall for this and come back to lament on their ordeal!

I am not saying you are not being honest! I'm only saying that this is something the "Ladies" should be careful of! I dont see any problem in you dropping the phone number or even email address of the company so people can confirm before contacting you. There is nothing wrong.

Even the company who did not send you would not appreciate you receiving applications for them.

a thousand likes for u dear......Ladies beware!!! why did he even caption the title 'ladies only'......Even his grammar tenses are not in order, yet he says he is a job hunter!!!! .......and dropping his whatsapp number!! DUDE!!!

2 Likes

Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
coolsix:

I am not saying you are not being honest! I'm only saying that this is something the "Ladies" should be careful of! I dont see any problem in you dropping the phone number or even email address of the company so people can confirm before contacting you. There is nothing wrong. Even the company who did not send you would not appreciate you receiving applications for them.
Well I accepted wit u. No problem at all.
Why I limit it just to give d applicants from my side a kind of opportunity. Bcz millions might hv seen it as u said the competition will be minimize. I just wasted 200naira taking bike just to snap d board for u ppl to verify but my bb went off...
If u re near mushin or Isolo and u want to give it trial here is d area..Note: its meant for female. I'm a graduate accountant too if here for male as u claim dat account jobs in lagos meant for male but u re wrong. Depend on d company sha.
To confirm my post Go to palm avenue, opposite one big church (I guess d name is methodish but its harch colour) u wil see d pharmacy supermarket just opposite d church.
Thank and wish you luck!
Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
exotiqueify:

a thousand likes for u dear......Ladies beware!!! why did he even caption the title 'ladies only'......Even his grammar tenses are not in order, yet he says he is a job hunter!!!! .......and dropping his whatsapp number!! DUDE!!!
Thank and God bless you for your observations. If I did not posted it no know will sue me. Just to help.
See the address above to verify my post.
Remain blessed!
Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Now let me make it public announcement for those who need this job!
The coy if pharmacy supermarket. Opposite Methodish Church (harsh colour) at Palm avenue, mushin. Tank u all for your contributions.
am here to help someone, nothing else.
Thank you all and God bless. Good day!
Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
To the ladies above, now that you hv d address wit u, what else? Am expecting more insults from u ladies.
For those that really have interest, to avoid wasting tf twice just go there wit photocopies of ur credentials and a plain sheet to write ur application so that u can submit them immediately.
Wish ya all best of luck!
Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr. Coolsix and Mrs. exotiqueify is like you guyz re sleeping. Am stil expecting more insults for Mr and Mrs. Now more than 200 viewers. Both of ya keep mute having seen the address in public forum. I hope I have satisfy both of ya!
To the real applicants, please try your luck, always be positive. Wish you ladies d best.
At this stage, I hope I have help someone to submit her application.
Thank.

1 Like

Re: For Female Only!!! by yvesboss(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
bonjel75:
Mr. Coolsix and Mrs. exotiqueify is like you guyz re sleeping. Am stil expecting more insults for Mr and Mrs. Now more than 200 viewers. Both of ya keep mute having seen the address in public forum. I hope I have satisfy both of ya!
To the real applicants, please try your luck, always be positive. Wish you ladies d best.
At this stage, I hope I have help someone to submit her application.
Thank.

OP....i think you have a vested interest or hidden agenda.

I am sorry in advance for tue desperate ladies that will contact the OP.

2 Likes

Re: For Female Only!!! by bonjel75(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
yvesboss:

OP....i think you have a vested interest or hidden agenda.

I am sorry in advance for tue desperate ladies that will contact the OP.
Well said my bros.
Bit the vacancy said and I quote sir....experience Female Accountant.
Pls mind ur words, I have no private agenda wit ladies....u can go to Palm Avenue in Mushin to confirm my test.
Tank u sir.
Re: For Female Only!!! by rossi5(f): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonjel75:

Note: I just wanna help nio..no one send me to advertise for them oooooo
Leave ur no, I wil give u miss call then u can call me to give u d details of d place.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Interview / Entry Level Graduate Recruitment At Etisalat, February 2017 / Please Who Else Got This From BS Consulting!! Are They Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.