Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? (551 Views)

I Want To Change The Imei Of My Tecno K9 Please Help / How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? / How Can I Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? by Marvin67: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Please how do I change the IMEI of my infinix zero. A friend sent an app, to me (mobile uncle tools). He said it would make me subscribe with bbm subscription on my andiod , through the app, he was able to change the imei of my phone. But the bbm subscription didn't work. Now I want to buy data to use on my phone. But it's not working cos i keep getting a message that says -this blackberry cannot receive settings. Pls how do I revert back to the old imei number.
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? by Jackeeh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
With what network? Glo? And did u change ur apn to blackberry.net? Do that n reboot
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? by donholy28(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
where re u and how much are u willing to pay?
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of My Phone ? by Marvin67: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jackeeh:
With what network? Glo? And did u change ur apn to blackberry.net? Do that n reboot

Yes. It's glo. Nd yes i changed the APN to www.blackberry.net, after which I reboot the phone but it still didn't work

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Pro Vs Ipad Air 2 Vs Ipad Mini 4: What's The Difference? / Which Good Gaming Android Can I Get For 20k / Android One Devices Are Now Getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.