Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider (712 Views)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
The biblical injunction in Jeremiah 17 vs 9 that says “ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked who can know it” is apt in the case of a 30-year-old commercial motorcycle operator, popularly known as Okada rider, Tumi Ayileka, who was alleged to have, despite the plea by a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member (names withheld), that she was three months pregnant, still forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.
The victim had been posted to Ondo State and deployed to Imoru in Ose LGA for her primary assignment. The alleged rape happened (click the link below to read more)
[url=http://www.sodzoflakes..com]

Re: How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider by nellyelitz(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
you try
Re: How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider by Unsad(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Rape a pregnant woman?? This dude should be taken to Yaba
Re: How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider by Rukkydelta(f): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Why don't you conclude the story

(1) (Reply)

9 Year-old ‘genius’ girl Tackles Terrorism! / ‘Abductors Of The Sun’s Deputy MD’s Wife Are Robbers’ •Gang Demands N100m / Yinka Ayefele Escaped Been Lynched By Touts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.