Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

olusesi - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / olusesi (1833 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2009
now 72
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2009
now 74!!! shocked
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2009
now 76!!!! shocked
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2009
now 78!!! omo una won make man run mad?!!! lipsrsealed
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2009
I need to go outside and check this i got a feeling my computer is playing tricks on me now.

now 80!!!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2009
somebody help i think i'm gonna lose it!

now 83!!!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2009
now 85
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2009
90!!!! what da f*****k!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2009
93!!! abeg this MUST be a JOKE OR IS APRIL FOOL?!
SOMEBODY CHECK THE TIME INTERVAL I'M POSTING THIS AND SUBTRACT THE SERVER SPEED FROM THAT.
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2009
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
Now i really don't know what to say or what's going on anymore i have 114 downloads now it's record breaking in every few seconds the song "EMI NA TI HAMMER" is being downloaded. I just want to thank every fan of mine out there spreading the word about me in their respective cities and streets. I luv ya'll!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry

, tears of joy,

, lost for words,

to describe how I feel right now.

God bless u guys men!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
129 downloads in less than an hour!

cry cry cry cry cry

, tears of joy,

, lost for words,

to describe how I feel right now.

God bless u guys men!
Re: olusesi by ofokasibe: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
i told u frijos. when u stay true to the game , we the whole of nairaland got ur back like ur spinal cord.
keep it real all day and the sky is ur limit! . emitihammer. tight shit! one
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
bros men thanks what can i say u guys got my back feels good to know men i'm like wow after all d shite when i shite for church!

Una too much!!! every member of nairaland music/radio section u guys are tooooooooo much! una get mouth dieeeeee!

one love! grin
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
142 downloads in just a couple of hrs dayum! how did i do it? cool i'm gonna give me a treat tonight with my shawty! whoooooo!!!

I can't imagine how many people are bumping and grinding to my single right now, how many people are talking about me, my swag, my hussle, i gotta celebrate this little achievent no matter how little some may see it man>
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2009
I like this
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2009
Funny, i ain't the only one thanking u guys. She's 4 month old now! She took that picture the day she turned 1 month.

Cheers!

and keep following the link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
Over 300 downloads by now! Amazing things happening to me right about now. Meanwhile i'll be performing live with my exotic dancers at Ibadan Poly this easter sunday. Come and be thrilled!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2009
hello guys hope ya'll having a swell easter time. for me and my crew (Team 17) it's been nothing but great fun. we were at cubes in the gallerie last night and we had loads of fun. we had a show we organised with a couple of sponsors including power horse! it was a blast ya'll Vector performed, m7sgp general pype, shelly roy, ade pyper and a host of other talented cats, dj midas was in the building, dj magnum the illest held it down the whole nite til midas took over from him, it was swell time for real, the event was covered by soundcity ya'll stay tuned to ur soundcity progs and u'll get it aiit! the night that started well didn't end good anyway we thank God that no life was lost. DJ Magnum who happened to be one of our crew member had an accident. After handing over to midas he went down outside the gallerie having a chat with a friend and just taking cool breeze. He was called to come and do an interview with the beasutiful soundcity presenter, he didn't notice the entrance door to the gallerie is closed (i guess he was tipsy) he ran into it (u can imagine the rest from here) he had a cut on his face close to his right eye, a very deep cut on his left arm (u cud see his bone shit is crazy). We had to rush him to the infamous military hospital on awolowo rd ikoyi where he received adequate medical attention. He was discharged the same night we took him home to rest then went back to pick our ladies from the club. But we good, everyone is cool. Vector, Pype, Ben and Sode travelled by 8am to PH city for an all exclusive easter event. They due to be back by tommorrow.

For this easter I have two exclusive singles for ya'll cos ya'll my peoples for real! The first one is exclusively off the forth-coming album by Vector the track is titled "SHAKARA" and it features "SHOGON" (DOLLAR SOUND BABY!), The second is a smash hit joint by SHOGON titled "LOUD E!" ya'll gon love it! the links are below see ya'll next week! peace n love.

OLUSESI "SESI" OMOSETAN

http://www.zshare.net/audio/585340495f0581d3/ ------SHAKARA

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5853438420a8ddb0/ ------- LOUD E!

OH! NOT TO FORGET MY SMASH HIT "EMI NA TI HAMMER" STILL GETTING DOWNLOADS LIKE CRAZY NOW OVER 500!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagbaja's New Songs / Chiddy Bang Rapper Breaks World's 'longest Freestyle' Record / 2face ,darey ,dr Sid,wizkid Win Big At The Headies 2011-complete Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.