Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga (1375 Views)

8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. / 1$ = 194.4naira For Online Shopping In China? / Do It Yourself Guide To Earning Money With Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga by meezynetwork(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
IMPORTANT INFO
Re: Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga by Unsad(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eyaah
Re: Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga by meezynetwork(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
All this while I made out time to go to a shop to buy another laptop for my cousin at a relatively good price and he has been making good use of it. Online shopping in Nigeria still needs a lot of improvements in Nigeria especially Konga. If it would take more than one month to finish one transaction online from 21st July 2015 till date, then it's not worth doing. Though this has not been my first time of shopping with them. I have stopped many items from them for the past one year now which should be worth into millions of naira. But with this experience, I think it's still better to shop in a mall or a store incase of replacement.
Re: Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
meezynetwork:
IMPORTANT INFO

Send me your email so I can furnish you with all you need about online shopping. Its what we into here in Abuja. Online shopping stores.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex / Whiteboard Marker Ink Production And Training Manuals / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.