Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello (48510 Views)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji By TY Bello / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Creativity meets creativity. These are the kinda girls I want in my life
i hope u are the type of man a creative woman wants in her life
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by uniklinkum(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Yep...still ugly as usual.

You are a crystallized f*cked brain imp, she is light years ahead of any living organism from your pathetic bloodline.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Unsad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
firstEVA:
i hope u are the type of man a creative woman wants in her life
Yu can always bet.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Unsad(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
VenusBetty:
I can see from the threads you've created
Hmm. Tell me what you have been seeing
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by BlackPeni5: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are a crystallized f*cked brain imp, she is light years ahead of any living organism from your pathetic bloodline.

Guy...take am easy. The fact that she's successful doesn't change the fact that she's ugly.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by uniklinkum(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Guy...take am easy. The fact that she's successful doesn't change the fact that she's ugly.

Shut up m0ron media brainwashed troglodytes, So in your cassava background state of mind, everyone with a bleached skin and see through clothing is beautiful? Brainwashed Africans like you need to be given an intellectual slap back to reality by the nearest street mad man. Asha is beautiful you only need to see her in person, since poverty gat a foothold in your household I doubt you can ever even afford to attend her show to catch a glimpse of this beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by chimoskyg(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fotoshop or what ever you decide it is, I love dat lady called ASA. She's a real Woman.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
To all that saying is not beautiful,I think u are still an example of topical Afican man, despite the level of civilization u are still not blend with it.
What is the use of beauty without a brain,come on let celebrity her talent,she an evergreen singer.BORN SINGER.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
UpLoyo:

Animal, humans beings are talking here.
Squid.. Quote me again!
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by davidque007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Beautiful but not breathtaking as the thread title states
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by pus33: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by mikron(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
OK I know that we are supposed to ohhh and ahhh over these celebrity photographer pics but to me, in that picture above, neither the photographer nor the photographee nor the 'voice' did any work, all kudos goes to the amazing quality camera and lens that was used.

shikenan!
women; always hating their fellow women. I tire

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by davidque007(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] cheesy

This is the map of Nigeria..

It is like the USA saying to Canada, That the USA give citizen to Canadian and Cameroon.

It does not mean Canada is no more a country, or that the country of Western Nigeria is no more a country. Our government have not stop in the country of western Nigeria.. when the military overthrown the government, the military did not overthrown the government of western Nigeria. it does not mean that the government of Canada have stop been the government of Canada. Western Nigeria is a country different from Nigeria.

because celine dion got USA citizen , it does not make Canada part of the USA. The country of Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria.

Osibanjo is a person who went and cross over international bounder to get a job in the country of Nigeria. Like Barrack Obama from Kenya. Osibanjo is not president or vice president inside the country of Western Nigeria. [/size]

First I can't make heads or tails of your balderdash post. It makes no sense and I can't understand what you are saying when the thread is about asa and ty bello. Then you crowned your post with very bad written english

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by BlackPeni5: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Shut up m0ron media brainwashed troglodytes, So in your cassava background state of mind, everyone with a bleached skin and see through clothing is beautiful? Brainwashed Africans like you need to be given an intellectual slap back to reality by the nearest street mad man. Asha is beautiful you only need to see her in person, since poverty gat a foothold in your household I doubt you can ever even afford to attend her show to catch a glimpse of this beautiful woman.

Lol...you sound like a Yoruba person. Nonetheless, stop showing your frustration in life for all to see.

All I said is Asa is ugly..that's all.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by uniklinkum(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Lol...you sound like a Yoruba person. Nonetheless, stop showing your frustration in life for all to see.

All I said is Asa is ugly..that's all.

Frustration?? When no one in your own bloodline can even kiss my shoelace. Niggar am Yoruba shiiting on your pathetic asylum seeking brothers here.

I wonder why this creature was allowed to live, It is the faulty ultrasound machine that failed to detect that the fetus that would later become this feminine cretin had no functioning vital organs that I blame.

F***k you doorknob no XX chromosomes carrying member of your lineage can stand a distance thousand to her in beauty and all life achievements.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by simplynola(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please what's breathtaking in the picture. My breath din't even blink.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Freksy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
TXRunner:

Take ur own make we see...bad belle peepoo wey no dey see good things oda dan 2 criticize. D pix are lovely

Lovely but not breathtaking.

Sincerely speaking, I expected to see something more striking.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by kingsfield(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
OK I know that we are supposed to ohhh and ahhh over these celebrity photographer pics but to me, in that picture above, neither the photographer nor the photographee nor the 'voice' did any work, all kudos goes to the amazing quality camera and lens that was used.

shikenan!
Jealousy n envy speaking.
my dear i can assure u dat if u 're given dat camera u cnt snap wat ur family wil tolerate nt to talk of making fp in ur village magazine or almanac.
Plz dnt hate oooo!
In Whose Hands
A basketball in my hands is
worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's
hands is worth about $33
million.
It depends whose hands it's in.
A baseball in my hands is worth
about $6.
A baseball in Mark Mcguire's
hands is worth $19 million.
A tennis racket is useless in my
hands.
A tennis racket in Pete Sampras'
hands is a Wimbledon
Championship.
A rod in my hands will keep
away a wild animal.
A rod in Moses' hands will part
the mighty sea.
A sling shot in my hands is a
kid's toy.
A sling shot in David's hand is a
mighty weapon.
Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in
my hands is a couple of fish
sandwiches.
God's hands will feed thousands.
Nails in my hands might produce
a birdhouse.
Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will
produce salvation for the entire
world.
As you see now it depends whose
hands it's in.

Awesome pix there T.y.
Asa rocks evrytym n evryday.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Toks2008(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Creativity meets creativity. These are the kinda girls I want in my life

May GOD bless you bro.

I was just watching an interview with chimamanda the Nigerian beautiful writer and i was just asking myself where can one get ladies like this.

All we see these days are ladies flaunting boobs and body without flaunting what they have up their in their head and unfortunately no responsible man will just be interested in curves without brains.

You need to take up some of these ladies who flaunt their sexy bodies on instagram and on social media one on one in intellectual communication and it will blow your mind to find out that there is absolutely nothing up there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by gbens2000(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ati gbo.onto dnext onE
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by BlackPeni5: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Frustration?? When no one in your own bloodline can even kiss my shoelace. Niggar am Yoruba shiiting on your pathetic asylum seeking brothers here.

I wonder why this creature was allowed to live, It is the faulty ultrasound machine that failed to detect that the fetus that would later become this feminine cretin had no functioning vital organs that I blame.

F***k you doorknob no XX chromosomes carrying member of your lineage can stand a distance thousand to her in beauty and all life achievements.

Lol... Funny guy. I wish I could insult you but its bad to insult the less privileged in the society.

So my Master..I hail you. Please allow me kiss the sole of your shoes.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by uniklinkum(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Lol... Funny guy. I wish I could insult you but its bad to insult the less privileged in the society.

So my Master..I hail you. Please allow me kiss the sole of your shoes.

Your father is a scavenging bin expert. iidiot all of your household are even below less privileged. y'all are even deprived of even the basic wants.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by jdrumx14(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
bestestgirl:

shikenan!
ohh i see i would like to see a newbie abi sesede photographer like you who with all the quality cameras in the world would still snap d pics upside down
bad belle
Pls appreciate creativity
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abeg I'm horneee ooooh!!
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
i am still breathing ooo
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
TY wait are u kidding me

Asa yes u can riiiidiiiiii mi!
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by RexTramadol1: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
kingsfield:

Jealousy n envy speaking.
my dear i can assure u dat if u 're given dat camera u cnt snap wat ur family wil tolerate nt to talk of making fp in ur village magazine or almanac.
Plz dnt hate oooo!
In Whose Hands
A basketball in my hands is
worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's
hands is worth about $33
million.
A baseball in my hands is worth
about $6.
A baseball in Mark Mcguire's
hands is worth $19 million.
A tennis racket is useless in my
hands.
A tennis racket in Pete Sampras'
hands is a Wimbledon
Championship.
A rod in my hands will keep
away a wild animal.
A rod in Moses' hands will part
the mighty sea.
A sling shot in my hands is a
kid's toy.
A sling shot in David's hand is a
mighty weapon.
my hands is a couple of fish
sandwiches.
God's hands will feed thousands.
Nails in my hands might produce
a birdhouse.
Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will
produce salvation for the entire
world.
As you see now it depends whose
hands it's in.

Awesome pix there T.y.
Asa rocks evrytym n evryday.

Mehn! U killed it!

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by kannymoore(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
bestestgirl:

shikenan!

Smh.

"You know nothing..John Snow"

angry
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nigerian celeb with alot of ambiguous word.......... i noticed.....most of dem have dis....... self righteous tin
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by BlackPeni5: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your father is a scavenging bin expert. iidiot all of your household are even below less privileged. y'all are even deprived of even the basic wants.

Sorry o...no cry for my matter o. grin cheesy . Oya come let me back you my small baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.