Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello (48556 Views)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji By TY Bello / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
kannymoore:

Smh.

"You know nothing..John Snow"

angry
grin grin grin grin please educate me whitewalker

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by rhames(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
boy girl Asa
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Cyriloha(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Creativity meets creativity. These are the kinda girls I want in my life

they are many in thisour noble family called nairaland look around wella okay
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by vikeyz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=24pt]ASA MY LOVE[/size]
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by UpLoyo: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
grayht:
Squid.. Quote me again!

Waste of sperm. What do you expect from a nonentity with neither a father nor a mother figure in life.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
UpLoyo:

Waste of sperm. What do you expect from a nonentity with neither a father nor a mother figure in life.
Squid.. Keep quoting. Ode grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by UpLoyo: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] cheesy

This is the map of Nigeria..

It is like the USA saying to Canada, That the USA give citizen to Canadian and Cameroon.

It does not mean Canada is no more a country, or that the country of Western Nigeria is no more a country. Our government have not stop in the country of western Nigeria.. when the military overthrown the government, the military did not overthrown the government of western Nigeria. it does not mean that the government of Canada have stop been the government of Canada. Western Nigeria is a country different from Nigeria.

because celine dion got USA citizen , it does not make Canada part of the USA. The country of Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria.

Osibanjo is a person who went and cross over international bounder to get a job in the country of Nigeria. Like Barrack Obama from Kenya. Osibanjo is not president or vice president inside the country of Western Nigeria. [/size]

You are the reason why we have asylum, there's still a free bed awaiting you.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by tr3y(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Asa don dey gt hips o
Na that one you go see!
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by tr3y(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
grayht:
Nothing worth breath taking except her small boobs

Which boobs?
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Hmm. Tell me what you have been seeing
Education, Politics, Career
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by kannymoore(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin please educate me whitewalker

tongue

*wink*

grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by OpraMenu(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
The camera and the lens used is what made the picture not forgetting the editing, but I wonder why she didn't touch her left eye during editing.
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Imokay: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2015
What if she doesn't want to be married........rather i think we should pray that she gets whatever her heart desires.
adesegun121:
hmmmm omo Asha yi rewa pupo
ki olorun oba wa pese oko alalubarika fun grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by Imokay: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Asa...you are beautiful,it's true................but I don't know what to do 'cos I'll never be with you wink
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by redcliff: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
davidque007:

First I can't make heads or tails of your balderdash post. It makes no sense and I can't understand what you are saying when the thread is about asa and ty bello. Then you crowned your post with very bad written english

Omo men maybe you are new on this forum. Leave that bros. he isin another world of his own
Re: Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello by redcliff: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
bestestgirl:
OK I know that we are supposed to ohhh and ahhh over these celebrity photographer pics but to me, in that picture above, neither the photographer nor the photographee nor the 'voice' did any work, all kudos goes to the amazing quality camera and lens that was used.

shikenan!

You would have taken thesame camera to reproduce the same results na? You think say easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.