Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! (555 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerian Govt. To Introduce Trackers To End Diversion / Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers / One Minute To The New Year (A Compelling Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
As I bounced entered d Exam hall,I had
just
one
prayer on my mind which is God pls let
me
sit near a person that knows book,cos d
stupid
boy i
told to send me the answers on my
phone
looks lyk who doesn't have sense. God finally
answered
my prayer,d girl dat i sat with was an
Albino
&she wore eye glass dat has rope,so i
knew for
sure dat she know book wella. As d paper
started,dis girl started to misbehave o.
She
was
just covering her answer,but me as a sharp
guy,i
was spying d answer from 1 deadly
angle. when it
remain just 5 minutes to go,this girl
caught me
copyin her &started shouting @ me,but i
just i
ignored her,since i had almost copied
finish.d
next thing that i heard was my phone's message
tune. This guy has finally sent d answer,i
sighed &
then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh
answer booklet. I then tore d 1 dat i
copied frm d
albino girl &used the paper to stone Her.
I
kept d
fresh booklet on top my table & used 1
style to
open d message,i saw "To download
GBESE
by
Lil Kesh, text 48 to 4900 - From Mtn".

1 Like

Re: Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
One chance
Re: Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
One chance shocked
Re: Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! by osile2012: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Black Man Jailed For $5 Theft Found Dead / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company / How 6 Of The World’s Wealthiest People Built Their Empires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.