Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan (28731 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Chidinma Rocks Blue Lace Dress At Star Trek 2015 In Ibadan… / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by traffics(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by gokay11(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
who is Pasuma?
Google can do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
who is Pasuma?
he is the first son of Jimmy Carter the former president Of America

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by asumo12: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
LMAO

pretydiva:
These guys r making it big tym..join u guys soon. We all must make dis money

angry
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by skyface00(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pasuma killing it since 1990, dis guy has been in music industry for more than 25years and still relevant, seriously I don't know how's doing it but he's a legend

Pasuma wonder baba baraka

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by iheanyi40(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
wizzy rocks
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by dont8(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
skyface00:
Pasuma killing it since 1990, dis guy has been in music industry for more than 25years and still relevant, seriously I don't know how's doing it but he's a legend

Pasuma wonder baba baraka
Pasuma is versatile and able to blend with younger artistes unlike other Fuji musicians, reason he has been around for like forever.

Have you listened to his Hip-Hop album yet, you'll get my drill when you do.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
It was d Pasuma Show as confirmed by those who attended the event....Unfortunately i wasn't aware just #20 motor from my house.. Painful
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by skyface00(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
I grow up listening to he's music, and I am 31years old now, still listening to him, the guy didn't go 2 skul, but he blend himself in so many ways, he's spoken might not be as smooth as people expected but he kept learning and mingling with d new generations.

I guess he's new album coming out soon, and most of d new artists featured

dont8:
Pasuma is versatile and able to blend with younger artistes unlike other Fuji musicians, reason he has been around for like forever.

Have you listened to his Hip-Hop album yet, you'll get my drill when you do.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Kazrem(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Pasuma baba baraka wink
Eh? *surprised*
So you too gbadun pasuma?
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kazrem:

Eh?
*surprised*

So you too gbadun pasuma?
i just like d guy kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by isan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pasuma nah carry d day twale

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
ok...
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by anigbajumo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
skyface00:
I grow up listening to he's music, and I am 31years old now, still listening to him, the guy didn't go 2 skul, but he blend himself in so many ways, he's spoken might not be as smooth as people expected but he kept learning and mingling with d new generations.

His hip hop album is already out,His fuji music album (as usual 2wice in a year) wil b out may be middle of next month....

Ijoba/baba OBA ride on jhor

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by dont8(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
skyface00:

I started taking notice of him in mid 90s, 1996 to be precise when my aunt took us to Channel 7 in Tejuosho and he was on the band stand doing what he knows how to do best and since then I've been stuck.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by rugipp(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Pasuma baba baraka wink

Ibile united..
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
rugipp:

Ibile united..
lolz ose grin
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by skyface00(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
He should be celebrated in a big way, both yourba and english he always representing lolz, and he's so humble, everyday na party in he's house with a lot of ppl moving in and moving out

dont8:
I started taking notice of him in mid 90s, 1996 to be precise when my aunt took us to Channel 7 in Tejuosho and he was on the band stand doing what he knows how to do best and since then I've been stuck.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Kazrem(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
i just like d guy kiss
Same here and some of his songs. I have been listening to him since I was 10 years old
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kazrem:

Same here and some of his songs. I have been listening to him since I was 10 years old
waoh, guess he his into hip hop now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Actor123: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oganla the Golden Son of Mushin {GSM} I fit die 4 paso as jesus christ died 4 our sins Lol
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Kazrem(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
waoh, guess he his into hip hop now?
Yes, I do listen to that too. He featured Tiwa Savage in one of the the tracks.
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kazrem:

Yes, I do listen to that too. He featured Tiwa Savage in one of the the tracks.
YES iwonimofe grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by asumo12: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
YES iwonimofe grin

Hmmmm..
Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by Aminat508(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
asumo12:

Hmmmm..
Na song tiwa Savage nd pasuma

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan by painkiller46(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
On a need to basis, Pasuma rocks. Anywhere "Iba Wasi" performs, he is always hitting it big. His versatility will make him relevant for the next 20-25 years time. Rock on #Oganla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother / RMD & Don Jazzy In Scottish Kilt (photos) / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.