Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate (55043 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by gebest: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
GentleNaaz:
when you finally find the rat
but people dey mad sha o
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by MrRhymes101(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Burger01:
Nlanders nor go kii person with laughtergrin
jst doing my job sir
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Boyooosa(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
The rat be like: ehn, what r u gonna do? take me to d court uh? as Testifier or as evidence righ?
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by GentleNaaz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Stale undecided
must u always expose ur ignorance grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by WailingWailer00(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
GentleNaaz:

must u always expose ur ignorance grin
This same post was uploaded 4months ago
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Protagonist(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrRhymes101:
MAKE SURE E MENTION D OLD WOMAN NAME 4 VILLA B4 U KILL AM O
I swear una no go kill pesson with laff. LooooL
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:
RIP to Nairaland.
Nairaland of 2012 made more sense
Seun, u don see say person dey try end your career so?
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Horlawoomey(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Seun, u don see say person dey try end your career so?

Hey, face front.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Hey, face front.
Dont worry, ban go soon face you now.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Thebrightest(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
dbillz:
na die for the crayy rat still on still it won't bring back the result he has ate.
[color=#006600][/color]
He has eaten.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Horlawoomey(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Dont worry, ban go soon face you now.

You are not serious, see your aproko head. And you are not a lady.
But seriously that picture is stale.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by pragmatistm(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
This person must surely be jobless. grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:

You are not serious, see your aproko head. And you are not a lady. But seriously that picture is stale.
Which picture is stale?
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is a mouse, not a rat .
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
I hope the Nigerian Police won't come and start saying you're taking talks into your hands
Just saying.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by emmansus(f): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2015
I will make sure d rat produce d god fathers and kabbers dat sent him first den den tear d belle and look for the pieces as evidence den find one local charcoal adugun and iron rod,put the rod on d fire make sure the rod red very well I mean reeeeddddddddddd deen insert the red rod into the rat mouth mak sure it comes out from the anus nd leave it lik dat den dig d ground lik two feet den burry d rat wit d red rod so wen he get to beyond he will pass the message to other ancesterial rats and the embrayos to com
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Beync(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Over here in france you dont do this to the poo rat
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by jbblues24(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
This is simple work!! shocked
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by RuggedSniper: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
GentleNaaz:
when you finally find the rat
grin...
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Tosin2904(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
I swear I go roast am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. / No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.