Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) (1678 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by esantex(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Woman runs over her husband after argument, kills him (Graphic Photo)

A woman intentionally ran over her husband in Lanham, MD, Maryland, USA with her SUV on Sunday afternoon after they argued over something. The man, who you can see under the tyre (right pic) was pronounced dead on the scene.
The suspect, Araceli Alvarez-Mendoza, 37, and her husband, Fernando Fragoso-Duana, 36, got into an argument at their home on the 9400 block of Worrell Avenue, according to Prince George's County police. Fragoso-Duana then left the home and began walking in the neighborhood.
Mendoza followed her husband in an SUV and intentionally ran him over with the vehicle, police say.
"She ran him over. I sat there and I watched her, she did that on purpose," a witness told News4. She opened her front door to find the wrecked vehicle in her front yard, and said Mendoza stepped out of the SUV screaming. Mendoza then tried to pull her husband from underneath the vehicle to no avail.
A neighbor tried using a car jack to lift the car off of Duana.
Police arrived the scene and found Duana unresponsive underneath the SUV. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Mendoza is charged with first-degree murder and has admitted her involvement in her husband's death, police said.
Source: NBC Washington

Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by Unsad(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank God for African girls. I love my Nigerian girls they can't be this stupeed
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by gottliebglobal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
A long jail time awaits the culprit
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
We have alot of crazy human in America.
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by kelechi50: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Too bad,RIP
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by jideprof: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked How Come The Guy's Hand Is On His Head? Like 'Mogbe O'

And The Woman? She Took Sapele Weed For The First Time grin
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by moscobabs(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Obinrin!
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by halfcurrent(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
These Mexicans are mean!!
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked i fear women!
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by Mariecakes(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked i fear women!

fear WOEmen
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shoooooo!!!!
What a woman! She swallow Devil
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by bugzbunny: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dat woman na APC
Re: Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo) by ibe9ja: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where is ur source?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Burns Film Maker Body With Hot Water For Dating Her Husband. VIDEO / Despite Bleep!ng Me For 28mins @my Fathers, He Poured His Semens On Me.!6y6rs Tel / HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.