Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles (570 Views)

Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles / Uniorin Dopest Rapper "Tundexmania" Is Dropping His Who You Epp Rap Attack Now. / Check Out Nairalander New Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles by Joshmon(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
YBNL singer, Olamide, keeps winning the heart of
many as the day goes by with various tunes,
dance steps and slangs which is a gradual
register on the lips of many.
Many have wondered why the singer keeps
releasing songs almost every two to three months
without allowing his fans to savour the already
released ones which keeps getting massive
airplays, but to the singer, it is his choice.
Olamide explained that he does not have any
other means of survival except music and has the
power to ensure that he keeps doing what makes
him happy.
“The only thing I believe in is hard work and a lot
of smart work. I am the kind of artiste that cannot
do without music. Music is my only hustle; I don’t
have any other job I do. For those who don’t like
the way I release singles back to back, I say am
sorry. It’s what I believe in that I will do and it’s
been working for me. At the end of the day, I do
it for my fans; they are the ones who buy my
albums,” he said.

www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/olamide-reveals-his-means-of-survival-in-the-industry/

1 Like

Re: See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles by rildwanullahi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
K, Na so my brother, I dey feel you
Re: See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles by Kingdre(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
90% of this guy tracks dey make brain die even igbo people dey feel him die that shakiti bobo tight die I love the track die people don hear the song die and the song no gree die because the song sweet die people love Olamide die because himself na die
Re: See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles by Kingdre(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
90% of this guy tracks dey make brain die even igbo people dey feel him die that shakiti bobo tight die I love the track die people don hear the song die and the song no gree die because the song sweet die people love Olamide die because himself na die
Re: See Why Olamide Can't Stop Dropping Singles by Joshmon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kingdre:
90% of this guy tracks dey make brain die
even igbo people dey feel him die
that shakiti bobo tight die
I love the track die
people don hear the song die
and the song no gree die
because the song sweet die
people love Olamide die
because himself na die

Broda wetin the word 'die' do u?..d numba of 'die' fit kill Olamide and half of em fans....lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promo Music: X-one Ft Dre San “turn Up” (prod. By Dre San) / NEW MUSIC: Jimmyking - In Love (prod. By Sky) / Brymo, You Are 2016’s Artiste Of The Year Until Then F*ck You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.