Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Brymo, You Are 2016’s Artiste Of The Year Until Then F*ck You! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brymo, You Are 2016’s Artiste Of The Year Until Then F*ck You! (570 Views)

2018 Headies: Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa & Simi – Artiste Of The Year Award? / Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brymo, You Are 2016’s Artiste Of The Year Until Then F*ck You! by agentd: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Brymo (If you ever read this),
I trust you’re great? Not anywhere in Osun recording another album but in Lagos, playing the politics.

I am not great right now, i’m tired! You just released another compilation – gladly it was of already released track but the release says for US market. A great initiative but not for right now! You don’t have fans here. As huge as Asa’s music is in France and every where in the world, her connection to the motherland is a key ingredient in her success. Compare that to Nneka on value and followership with Nigerian/African music lovers.

Get ‘Trance’ here, if you care.

Trance-BackCover-1024x802

Before we proceed, let me put it out there that I am a scorned fan.
I am going to be insensitive – maybe a little bit. Since you left Chocolate city, you have done everything wrong besides making great music and that alone would not take you anywhere, absolutely anywhere.

The music is important, let’s not get it wrong but you also need to get off your butt and get working. You have made the BEST ALBUMS in the last two years but this is a fact between me, you and a few others know (not believe). You are the next big export and the only Nigerian artiste that would land a Grammy Plaque (the next and concluding phase for Nigerian music exportation that 2face began) but I know this alone.

Also, I am hurt.
You re still talking Chocolate city and ‘Oleku,‘ now I am weak. Purge it out of your memory, move on – probably only when you are on stage. You had the biggest song OF 2012 and 2015, you are the shadow of yourself.

Finance, Resource! you’d say is the challenge but – i fail to see how you can.

culled from http://droameh.com/index.php/2015/11/05/brymo-you-are-artiste-of-the-year-2016-still-fck-you/

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape : Dj Afronaija – Street Latest Banger #SLB Mixtape / [new Music] Paul Okoye (p-square) – Call Heaven / HOT LYRICS: Olamide – Abule Sowo Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.