Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing (1043 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / See Bobrisky Junior Brother.... / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Nairaland,i reali don't knw the section to post this,but me and My Family are really Worried about the Sudden Disappearance of our Lovely last born,by name,Prince.Since Morning after he went to play with his friends we've not set our eyes on him.. Tho my Dad in person of Maj. Ambrose Njoku and Soldiers in Bori Camp are all Working towards the return of our last born..I want to use this Medium to plead with You'all my fellow N'Landers especially those in Rivers State to please and please report to any police station around or preferably to Bori Camp military barracks any Clue as to helping my Family See our Beloved kid. Thnx Nairaland 4 ur Audience.

Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by Dotwillis1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ehya .... God's eyes his every where...... He will miraculously find ya kid for yhu through a helper. Keep praying
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by SUGARBEE(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove and seun please do the needful
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by wickedberry(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
With no pictures?
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Hello Nairaland,i reali don't knw the section to post this,but me and My Family are really Worried about the Sudden Disappearance of our Lovely last born,by name,Prince.Since Morning after he went to play with his friends we've not set our eyes on him.. Tho my Dad in person of Maj. Ambrose Njoku and Soldiers in Bori Camp are all Working towards the return of our last born..I want to use this Medium to plead with You'all my fellow N'Landers especially those in Rivers State to please and please report to any police station around or preferably to Bori Camp military barracks any Clue as to helping my Family See our Beloved kid. Thnx Nairaland 4 ur Audience.
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by yatch360: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
No picture....what age bracket? May God shield him in his loving arms and bring him safely home
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by Merlissa(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Post the picture for easy identification pls
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by Mrsprof(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
He shall come back home safely. Amen!
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
yatch360:
No picture....what age bracket? May God shield him in his loving arms and bring him safely home
He's 4years Old..I jst uploaded his pic. Thnx nd Amen
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Merlissa:
Post the picture for easy identification pls
I jst did, thnx
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by osile2012: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2015
In as much as i would love to sympathise with you. Could u post a scanned copy of the missing person publication on any Nigerian news paper.

Thanks
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
osile2012:
In as much as i would love to sympathise with you. Could u post a scanned copy of the missing person publication on any Nigerian news paper.

Thanks
I think my Dad is workin on that
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Awwwww he will be found by God's grace,Amen!
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thank You'all concerened Fellows..He's been Found!!! grin grin grin ..My joy knows no bound! #Thnx again
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dude, go and check the pits around your house oo...thought you live in the barrack? He can't be missing inside the barrack bro. Go round, he cld be sleeping somewhere.
Re: Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing by tellwisdom: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Thank You'all concerened Fellows..He's been Found!!! grin grin grin ..My joy knows no bound! #Thnx again

Oh, you don even see am. Where was he?

(1) (Reply)

분당키스방,홍천키스방 선릉키스방 신입생 ༄BAMWAR8。C0M༄밤워 / IJOY Tornado Nano Chip Coil Sub-ohm Tank&rta / How Not To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.