Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,066 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) (3805 Views)

Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Gboliwe: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Adema250:
sorry for the late reply ma.

I tried replying ur mail but it wont go through. Let me copy and paste the error msg i got.

Oga, why did you start another thread and you didn't link it up? I was following the other one and you promised to give us a report after you must have gone to the hospital on monday.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

Oga, why did you start another thread and you didn't link it up? I was following the other one and you promised to give us a report after you must have gone to the hospital on monday.
i went to the hospital on tuesday, i thought the thread was deserted that is why i opened this one and tagged all of you and also put a link of the 1st thread here.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Gboliwe: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ademagain:
i went to the hospital on tuesday, i thought the thread was deserted that is why i opened this one and tagged all of you and also put a link of the 1st thread here.

I only saw the tag when I looked in. It didn't show up in my mentions.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:
what exactly do you need?

Provide a simple breakdown and let's see what we can do
thanks very much for ur reply.

Any kind of assistance will be welcome, I have gone to the hospital already, i ve the list of drugs but no money to buy. Any little donation will be welcome sir, and i promise to keep everyone posted on my treatment as well as uplod pixs of the drugs bought.

Cc: naijababe
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Adema250:

here are my account details to any one willing to assist in anyway, pls.

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2015
llaykorn:
And, Adema250, how are you now?
i am fine sir, the supermods wont do anything, i am not sure whether they even read their mails
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by llaykorn: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ademagain:
i am fine sir, the supermods wont do anything, i am not sure whether they even read their mails
Were you able to get the drugs or you just stopped to experience the temporary blindness? When is your next appointment with the doctor?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2015
modified
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Ademagain:
Ifyalways that other thread has been locked. Here are the lists of drugs i need.
1. sodium cromoglycate
2.ofloxacin
3.teramcyci
4.ivermectin
5. Alomide eye drop

the cost of taken these drugs within the period of 12-18wks cost above 18k minus alomide eye drop, so i was to make a one time payment to the hosp for these drugs to be given to me every 3wks for the next 12-18wks the last time i used alomide, a single one (5ml) goes for 3,500, and i have to buy new one every 3wks. Thanks very much, i am grateful to u.
Stil awaiting ur reply via email
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2015
llaykorn:

Were you able to get the drugs or you just stopped to experience the temporary blindness? When is your next appointment with the doctor?
ha! I haven't started anything yet, i am still hustling to lay my hands on drugs, till then before i can see the consultant. It comes and go, for few secs, 3-5 secs, it is called "curtain fall" , so i was told o . I have experience it like 3x now.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Stil awaiting ur reply via email
i hve done that.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by ifyalways(f): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ademagain:
Ifyalways that other thread has been locked. Here are the lists of drugs i need.
1. sodium cromoglycate
2.ofloxacin
3.teramcyci
4.ivermectin
5. Alomide eye drop

the cost of taken these drugs within the period of 12-18wks cost above 18k minus alomide eye drop, so i was to make a one time payment to the hosp for these drugs to be given to me every 3wks for the next 12-18wks the last time i used alomide, a single one (5ml) goes for 3,500, and i have to buy new one every 3wks. Thanks very much, i am grateful to u.
I said u should list the prescribed drugs and you are here quoting price for me. You did not explain why the hospital card have a different name.

I know your birthday is fast approaching and I'm wondering if you are merely looking for money to flex.

I will do as my spirit leads.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2015
ifyalways:

I said u should list the prescribed drugs and you are here quoting price for me. You did not explain why the hospital card have a different name.

I know your birthday is fast approaching and I'm wondering if you are merely looking for money to flex.

I will do as my spirit leads.
pls stop this. Yes my birthday is approaching but u are very wrong about ur statement, i ve no intention like that and i am genuine. I feel disappointed by ur statement, maybe u feel like mocking me.

I have listed the drugs.
Anyway, what is on the hospital card is my native name. U can chose to believe and not to believe, i won't force u too.

I will even be grateful if u send the drugs.

u said u hve seen my eyes before, u said not so good eyes and still yet you doubt me?

Thanks very much
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ademagain:
pls stop this. Yes my birthday is approaching but u are very wrong about ur statement, i ve no intention like that and i am genuine. I feel disappointed by ur statement, maybe u feel like mocking me.

I have listed the drugs. About the hospital card name is for security reasons because sunny once traced my data, my name and number and said he will treat my fvck up after elections. I can't tell u all the details here.

Anyway, what is on the hospital card is my native name. U can chose to believe and not to believe, i won't force u too.

I will even be grateful if u send the drugs.

U are trying to rubbish my claim, making me look like a fraud, u said u hve seen my eyes before, u said not so good eyes and still yet you doubt me? U make me feel sad.

Thanks very much, this is ur help.
How am i trying to rubbish your claim,biko?

Does your claims/posts make sense to even you? You went to hospital with a fake name because according to you, a nlder threatened you ? Was it NLd that sent you to the hospital or you pre-planned coming to nld to solicit for funds from get go hence the fake name because I really do not understand you.

Oh sorry so Adema is your native name while Aminu Adams Haruna is your baptismal name?

I dont even understand NLD stories no more.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Daniel058(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ademagain:
did you get any alert from Daniel058?? I dropped something..
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Daniel058(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adema250:
thank you so much sir, may almighty God bless u and as u spend in my curse, May he also spend 10x for u.

I have also forwarded my problem to tehn n tryin as much as i can to provide them with evidence. Someone sent me 1 thousand tht i used to buy the hospital card up till now i dont know who the person is.
did you get any alert from Daniel058?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Daniel058:
did you get any alert from Daniel058?? I dropped something..
yeah! Got it bro, thanks very much. I will keep u posted.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ifyalways just because u don't know me by that name doesn't mean that isn't my name, i told u earlier the reason why i didn't use my official name was for security reasons. What got me annoyed was ur claim about my birthday. Will u feel secure telling me ur full name, address and phone number here? If no, then it is same for me, and u know why

Well! now that u know my reason(s) , what are ur thoughts and are u still in doubt?
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Daniel058(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ademagain:
yeah! Got it bro, thanks very much. I will keep u posted.
thanks to God.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by gnldcares4you: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
IF YOU NEED BENEFITTING REMEDIES WITH GNLD NUTRITTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS; just contact me directly on 08063894916/08098277410

Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
@ifyalways pls i will be grateful if u can assist me since u know my reasons. there is no need to doubt me. actually i am surprised at ur muteness
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by ifyalways(f): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ademagain:
@ifyalways pls i will be grateful if u can assist me since u know my reasons. there is no need to doubt me. actually i am surprised at ur muteness
I don't know your reasons please. The question I asked is still up there begging for an answer.
Please don't mention and bring me back to this your thread when you are not ready to be straightforward.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Ademagain: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:

I don't know your reasons please. The question I asked is still up there begging for an answer.
Please don't mention and bring me back to this your thread when you are not ready to be straightforward.
ok i understand. I thought u were still going to send the drugs through dhl. grin

N.B. I have already started treatment, thanks to those who assisted me one way or the other.
Re: In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) by Daniel058(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Adema250 want to email me , what's it buddy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird But True: A Brazilian Woman Gives Birth To A Two Headed Baby / Breast Lift After Weight Loss Derma Breast Lift / What You Need To Know About Tre-en-en

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.