Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple (1171 Views)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
A day after reports surfaced that ISIS demolished a 2,000-year-old Syrian temple, images of the purported destruction have begun circulating on social media accounts associated with the terror group.

THE IMAGES WERE RELEASED BY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO ISIS AND PURPORT TO SHOW THE DESTRUCTION OF THE 2,000 YEAR OLD TEMPLE OF BAALSHAMIN IN PALMYRA, SYRIA.

UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova called the act “a new war crime” for ISIS, and “an immense loss for the Syrian people and for humanity.”

The art and architecture of Palmyra, standing at the crossroads of several civilizations, is a symbol of the complexity and wealth of the Syrian identity and history, Bokova said in a statement. I call on the international community to stand united against this persistent cultural cleansing.

Source: http://vibes247.com/see-images-of-isis-purportedly-destroyed-ancient-syrian-temple/

Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
More...

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by kamair237(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by Krak(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
I truly cannot believe this. These people are truly philistines, they have no place in a civilised world.

But the question still remains, how can we effectively stop them?
Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by nnanyereugo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Krak:
I truly cannot believe this. These people are truly philistines, they have no place in a civilised world.

But the question still remains, how can we effectively stop them?

Na hu I go ask?
Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why is it looking very difficult to stop this particular terrorists even with the efforts of some world powers like America. I really don't understand, are they that strong.
Re: See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple by Krak(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2015
nnanyereugo:

Na hu I go ask?
I dey ask you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Please Read This To Avoid Online Scam / Naija Big Boy, Alexis, Caught With Drugs In Malaysia Airport, Sentenced To Death / Barbaric Of Burning People In Okigwe Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.