Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? (714 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / Remember These Early MTN Tv Commercials? / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? by standby: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I've been seeing ["Efritin.com app"- it's got to go] commercial on youtube recently and I've got to say for the first time I'm actually impressed by a Nigeria commercial. The concept is cool and it's brief, just how its post to be.

Let others take the initiative and come up with ingenious and cool commercial.

Thumbs Up!! to efritin.com.

2 Likes

Re: Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
FTC
Re: Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? by Efritin: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you! We are here to stand out and be Nigeria's No 1 Marketplace for used goods! grin grin smiley

standby:
I've been seeing ["Efritin.com app"- it's got to go] commercial on youtube recently and I've got to say for the first time I'm actually impressed by a Nigeria commercial. The concept is cool and it's brief, just how its post to be.

Let others take the initiative and come up with ingenious and cool commercial.

Thumbs Up!! to efritin.com.

1 Like

Re: Are Naija Commercials Finally Getting The Initiative??? by eniolaamoda: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Efritin:
Thank you! We are here to stand out and be Nigeria's No 1 Marketplace for used goods! grin grin smiley

What is ur phone number
I think u guys now do delivery services right?
I will like to drop some stuffs what's your official phone number.

(1) (Reply)

The 88th Annual Academy (oscar) Award Winners / Photos / Have You Seen The African Booty Scratcher Trailer? It Needs Some Funds / Which Horror Or Vampire Movies Have You Watched,(most Horror Movies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.