Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? (1181 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
I came across a woman today ,she wanted to register for her Antenatal she made some deposit in the process of me issuing her the receipt she stopped me and said i should write a different amount "inflating" on the receipt i was going to give her that she want to collect extra amount of money from her husband , another one came again she just had a baby she also said the samething that she want collect extra money from the husband . At that point i wondered if it the new system of women taking extra cash from we men
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Immanueladebol(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its c'mon among them.Some claims their husbands dnt give them enuf money 4 deir upkeep
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Greyworld: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Price yu mean.............
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Its c'mon among them.Some claims their husbands dnt give them enuf money 4 deir upkeep
nothing is ever enough for a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Greyworld:
Price yu mean.............
yeah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Immanueladebol(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2015
alapomejishegs:
nothing is ever enough for a woman
I was going to say dat!.The moment dy start comparing demslves wt ppl above dem,dy can gt desperate
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Greyworld: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2015
alapomejishegs:
yeah
Correct guy......
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Immanueladebol:
I was going to say dat!.The moment dy start comparing demslves wt ppl above dem,dy can gt desperate
you right brov even the working klass women do it not only the house wives
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Immanueladebol(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
alapomejishegs:
you right brov even the working klass women do it not only the house wives
You il jux find women who dnt exhibit those traits
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Greyworld:

Correct guy......
naso
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by kingslly(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Dats corruption angry
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by alapomejishegs: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2015
kingslly:
Dats corruption angry
corruption starts from women .lol
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by Kenzico(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2015
kingslly:
Dats corruption angry
No! This is d ryt way to say it ***Kwaruption** I call it extortion cha lol
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by gwas(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2015
@topic, it's not a new system, it's being on for ages. They see inflating goods price to their husbands as a basic necessity; this does not mean they don't love their husband o, guess they just do it to have extra cash with them in an unforeseen circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by eyinjuege: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2015
The same reason you scammed your folks as an undergraduate, collecting money for 10 books instead of just one when you claimed you wanted to buy D.I.C.T.I.O.N.A.R.Y cheesy cheesy grin.

Just kidding, but seriously I think it's women that don't have a source of livelihood that do that. It tough when the family income is from one source, and that source won't willingly drop money like that unless it's for something major like having a baby, antenatal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by mutter(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2015
That is fraud
And it is not the basis or foundation of a good marriage.
No one can have all their desires. We need to learn to be content.

Sometimes people get into unhealthy competition. This comes with problems.
I teach my kid's Don't even start or join then you are free of the pressure to keep

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by kingslly(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
alapomejishegs:
corruption starts from women .lol
exactly!
Re: Why Do Women Like Inflating Price For Their Husbands? by teddybear007(f): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
mutter:
That is fraud
And it is not the basis or foundation of a good marriage.
No one can have all their desires. We need to learn to be content.

Sometimes people get into unhealthy competition. This comes with problems.
I teach my kid's Don't even start or join then you are free of the pressure to keep

I beg to differ, i wouldn’t use the term fraud for such behaviour. And as for d foundation of a good marriage, i shall nt comment on that for now but i believe whatever rocks their boat. Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Save Money On Diapers / Cool President! Obama Competes In A Crawling Race With An Adorable Baby / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.