Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! (921 Views)

Best One Tree Hill Characters / The Best High School Movie Ever Watched, 'one Tree Hill' / What Are Some Other Shows Like The King Of The Hill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by phantom(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2009
I cant seem to get my eyes of one tree hill.The suspense in Season five is mounting and so is lucas scott's confusion, Lets see how it turns out, smiley
Re: One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by graciousme(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
@phantom

are you not through with season 5? if yes let me not spoil your suspense,cant wait to lay my hands on season 6,really want to know what brooke will be up to.all the confusion in tree hill revolves around lucas,peython and brooke,he should just marry the two of them at least he is always saying "i love you brooke davies" "i love you Peython" "at least i love you enough to write books about you"
Re: One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by phantom(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
Lol, Lucas the confusionist
Re: One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by debbynicky(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
you guy are still in Season 5 anywayz i am waiting for season 6 episode 20. I hope Peyton will not die and the baby too. Right now i am loving naley (Nathan and Haley). The chemistry between dem keeps increasing and Jaime is such a cutie. I think dan and deb will get back 2gether

Re: One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by debbynicky(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
Who else thinks James Lafferty( Nathan) is so hot i just love him

Re: One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! by dominique(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2009
i'm almost through with season six, so i wont spill the beans. its not as interesting as five though i dont think dan and deb get back together. haley's just getting prettier with every passing episode and jamie's so cute, i just love the childish innocence.

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches The Show Cheaters / Children Music Video Audition (lagos) / Broadway Comes To Nollywood: Inale The Musical!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.