Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Broadway Comes To Nollywood: Inale The Musical! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Broadway Comes To Nollywood: Inale The Musical! (922 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broadway Comes To Nollywood: Inale The Musical! by MariAmara(f): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2011
On June 24th, a Nollywood version of Broadway musical will make its debut in cinemas all over Nigeria. It's called Inale and it stars Ini Edo and Keppy Ekpenyong, alongside notable Nigerians in Diaspora actors and actresses Hakeem Kazim(24, Pirates of the Carribbean) and Caroline Chikezie(Eragon, Aeon Flux, Footballers Wives, Supernatural). It will be shown all around Africa much later in the year.
So what do you all think? This is really a nice move, I'm glad Nollywood is breaking grounds and moving up internationally, the movie has presently won many awards both home and abroad.
Can't wait to see it!
Re: Broadway Comes To Nollywood: Inale The Musical! by Jayboy124: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
I am a big of most of the classic Hollywood musicals. So think this is great news. Hope it doesn't disappoint shah. The ticket's likely to be a little costly as well.

But really, what I'll mostly wish for is a contemporary Nollywood musical. Our own Sound of Music or West Side Story or Annie or Mary Poppins or Singin' in the Rain.

(1) (Reply)

Now That Strike/subsidy Is Over, Will U Be Auditioning For Bbafrica 7 2012? / Pictures Of The 1st Cell Phone, Television And Laptop. Awkward I Think. / If Have Any Link To Download Nollywood Movies, Please Kindly Put It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.