Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Does This Dream Mean ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Dream Mean ? (1557 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Could This Dream Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Bitten by two black dogs in the neck - what does it mean?
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Pray harder. May have a romantic conflict that will cause u serious pain.
Household witchcraft too should not be overlooked! Just pray More!
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Owongtok(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Read Eccl.5:3.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by johnydon22(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Leader26:
Means you have an active imaginative brain cells... You just had a dream now wake up and move on cus this is reality not dreams
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by CrazyMan(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Leader26:
Foundational powers are after you, its obvious that you have a great destiny that's why the devil is trying to use your foundation to destroy it.

My advise...pray violent prayers against the powers of your fathers house. Anoint yourself with olive oil and begin to live a holy and righteous life.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by gatiano(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2015
What kind of black dogs? can you describe them?
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
What kind of black dogs? can you describe them?
in the dream... I and one of my friends was walking along a road and we were discussing. What we were discussing, I don't know. Suddenly two black wild(big) dogs came out from no where. Unfortunately 4 me my friend noticed the dogs first and hid but before I could run the dogs jumped on me and bit me on my neck. The pain was so intense that I screamed in the dream. People came out and chased the dogs away and they started treating my neck in the dream. Then I woke up.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by bigfrancis21: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Leader26:

Can you explain more the circumstances of the dream leading up till the bite?
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Pray harder. May have a romantic conflict that will cause u serious pain.
Household witchcraft too should not be overlooked! Just pray More!
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words .... What does it mean ?
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Can you explain more the circumstances of the dream leading up till the bite?
i've done that.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by gatiano(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2015
Go or search for a clinic or hospital which has metatron or oberon device, It is not expensive. Check your neck and your thyroid glands or hormones.

Check out for friends who will not be with you through soft and thick.

There are two dogs, they are probably both male and female. Black is good, if with long ears, they are definitely good, just waking you up to something. If it were wolf kind or those other mixed breed, they are devils' cousins, yet no cause for alarm, You simply are searching who the devils are, and in the process who God is.

Most of us have dreams, we see with what is in front of us in the dream, but in most cases we never see ourselves to know what or who we are at the time. You may just be learning what maybe cats go through or what weakness means.

Do check on your neck though, It may just be a health warning or how you place your head while you sleep. If all is ok, and the dogs are truely black with large long ears. It is time for you to know about Ancient Egypt.
Your Creator wants to have a beautiful conversation and wants to teach you. In this case, lucky you.

Leader26:
in the dream... I and one of my friends was walking along a road and we were discussing. What we were discussing, I don't know. Suddenly two black wild(big) dogs came out from no where. Unfortunately 4 me my friend noticed the dogs first and hid but before I could run the dogs jumped on me and bit me on my neck. The pain was so intense that I screamed in the dream. People came out and chased the dogs away and they started treating my neck in the dream. Then I woke up.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
I think I strongly agree with what crazyman is saying. Foundational powers shouldn't be overlooked. This is the time to draw closer to God, I recommend fasting and prayer.... Commiting your life to God's hands. You've to understand your worth. In a football match it's the player with the ball that other players go after and not the player without the ball.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by bigfrancis21: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leader26:

Sometimes dreams are premonitions of some event to happen in the future often shown to us in advance to prevent should we change our CURRENT ways of doing certain things. That is, should we continue the way we are going or doing something that we are currently doing, the likely outcome is going to be that which has been shown to us in our dream, to prevent by changing the present.

Dreams are often symbolic and your dream could mean something sudden and disastrous happening to you someday. Events such as an accident or stray bullet or something of that regard that could happen to someone out of the blues. I've had dreams about some future event and woken up to shrug it off as being a mere dream only for that exact scenario to play out in life some days after. I learned never to take such dreams of premonition with a pinch of salt and would often pray immediately on waking up from such a dream.

What you can do at this point is to say a simple silent prayer warding off such event from happening to you in life and also doing some soul searching about yourself to look and see if there are any planned events or circumstances planned out likely to lead to the occurrence of the dream and make plans to postpone or shelve them for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you all.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by adexsimply(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
It means you're an "Animagus", the second black dog is your patronus. cool
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by LANDOS4RE4: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
What does it mean to hold quail bird ,fish in the dream? And the likely prayer and warnings.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by gatiano(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quail bird is an enslaved bird, usually; Fish lacks the knowledge of itself in such that it does not know it is swimming in water. It shows you what you are and thus must librate yourself through self studies. Majority of Us are still enslaved. Lucky you, Your Creator is also calling you out to wake the Bleep up. That is my understand of it however.

LANDOS4RE4:
What does it mean to hold quail bird ,fish in the dream? And the likely prayer and warnings.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by bigfrancis21: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Leader26:

Watch out for 2 people who may try to harm you. Usually dreams are premonitions of something good or bad to happen in the future and are shown to you in advance to change that outcome if you can change what you're doing today. Basically, scenes you see in a dream are what are to come should you continue doing what you're doing now except you change something about your current actions, then the future outcome changes. Usually, I would pray away any 'bad' dreams as soon as I wake up and try to see and change what I'm doing now to prevent it's manifestation.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by ireneony(f): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Hahaha grin superstitions
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
Hahaha grin superstitions
You mean dreams are superstition ?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please I Want Answers To Some Fundamental Biblical Question / Opinion: I Am Christian, But I Love Wearing Hijab / What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.